Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- Hitcher - 2011-07-25

You've left the hidden .git folder in there. Wink

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-25

Hitcher Wrote:You've left the hidden .git folder in there. Wink

Haha thanks Hitcher

Guys will release a nice non buggy as hell showmix 3.0 Dharma release tomorrow if i get the time which won't require nightly builds

- butchabay - 2011-07-25

ZombieRobot Wrote:Guys will release a nice non buggy as hell showmix 3.0 Dharma release tomorrow if i get the time which won't require nightly builds

Yo mate, with or without bugs ... you've done a real incredible job ! Shocked

Thanx for bringing back my absolute favourite skin Wink

Waiting for the dharma release ... and don't forget, i'll need your help for cirrus extended v2 pre-eden Confused

Yokozuna Wrote:ZombieRobot - Congratulations on your hard work reviving "Aeon Showmix" and giving it a second life!

People following your thread will have no issue with there being bugs in the code. We will all get behind you by providing positive feedback and assist you wherever we can.

I am sure that I am not alone with saying thank you for your giveback to the XBMC community.

Keep up the great work.

Regards
Yokozuna

Thanks mate like I said above I will upload a nice dharma build tomorrow if possible which wont have the current problems my pre-Eden build has also will tidy up any code/placeholders that I am using like the random movie cover in video osd so people have a nice working copy because the pre-eden is a bit of a mess thanks for the kind words

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-07-25

Tomorrow doesn't come quick enough to test out the Showmix Dharma! Big Grin

- nemulate - 2011-07-25

Hi loving the new release and using it on a nightly but can't work out how to change views? You say click 'view change' but I can't see that option in the left menu? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Edit

It's ok, worked out there's no clicking involved, just move right on the view highlight.

- Killus3 - 2011-07-26

Hi guys,
Everyone can help me?
I use XBMC 10.1 Dharma and Showmix 2.7...and when I'm scrolling my movie list don't have the thumbs...where is written "no thumb available" as in this image:

and I want set as in this image with the four thumbs:

How I can do it?

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-07-26

Please see post number 74 Zombie Robot covered Extra Thumbs there.

- cupra - 2011-07-26

ZombieRobot Wrote:Thanks mate like I said above I will upload a nice dharma build tomorrow

cant wait, a great work !

Update showmix 3.0 dharma out now!!! - ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26

Just updated first page with Aeon Showmix 3.0 Dharma build guys its very stable and as the title says its for dharma builds of XBMC enjoy!

Have removed the pre-eden build for maintenance.
Let me know if you have any trouble with the file

Aeon showmix 3.1 just around the cornerWink

- Timreh - 2011-07-26

Just installed Showmix 3.0. Wonderful Skin, Good Work! Smile
But i still got a few questions/(maybe)bugs.
1. Maybe i am just blind, but how do i activate Logos in TV-Show Overview?
2. Everytime i go back to Home Screen, a box pops up, saying the Alarm Clock has been stopped.
3. Sometimes when i go into TV-Shows or Movies it goes to Videos and i have to choose Movies or TV Shows.
I really love this new version. Incredibly fast and good looking Smile Thanks for your work Smile

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26

Timreh Wrote:Just installed Showmix 3.0. Wonderful Skin, Good Work! Smile
But i still got a few questions/(maybe)bugs.
1. Maybe i am just blind, but how do i activate Logos in TV-Show Overview?
2. Everytime i go back to Home Screen, a box pops up, saying the Alarm Clock has been stopped.
3. Sometimes when i go into TV-Shows or Movies it goes to Videos and i have to choose Movies or TV Shows.
I really love this new version. Incredibly fast and good looking Smile Thanks for your work Smile

1. hey mate i am currently doing a full overhaul of all tv show views clearart and banners are what i am starting with and will have them done in the next release sorry bout that i would love to have got them into this release but just ran out of time.

2. Have never had this alarm problem on any of my multiple builds of XBMC and skin installs sorry cant help you there

3.What build are you using? are you using dharma install of XBMC with dharma version of showmix 3.0? or pre-eden build of showmix?

Quote:I really love this new version. Incredibly fast and good looking
Haha thanks it should be Showmix has undergone a Shocked load of code cleanup. will look into your problems and see if any other users get the same problems. thanks for the reply

- Timreh - 2011-07-26

1. Ok. I guess i have to wait for my tv logos then Big Grin

3. I´m using Dharma Install with Dharma Showmix. It must have been an option i changed in Setting, because it didnt happen right after installing the Skin. I will figure it out Wink

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26

Oh yeah in case anyone is wondering about the new classic views not having any movie title or codec icons its because i haven't added any i like it nice and clean but understand people love them some codec icons so will look at adding them to showmix 3.1 but they may be disabled by default.

Also will fix up the classic views in tv shows and music Wink