Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-26

Timreh Wrote:1. Ok. I guess i have to wait for my tv logos then Big Grin

3. I´m using Dharma Install with Dharma Showmix. It must have been an option i changed in Setting, because it didnt happen right after installing the Skin. I will figure it out Wink

Strange i will try to replicate this alarm problem and see if there is a fix i think i may know what the problem with returning to files view of movies is also will fix in 3.1

- cupra - 2011-07-26

great work. but im getting "alarm clock cancelld" error all the time.

cupra Wrote:great work. but im getting "alarm clock cancelld" error all the time.

Dam it anyone know whats causing this could you get back to me

- butchabay - 2011-07-26

ZombieRobot Wrote:Dam it anyone know whats causing this could you get back to me

Maybe some kind of script alarm, so you won't replicate it if you don't have those scripts ... Huh Just a suggestion ...

What about recently added or random items ?

butchabay Wrote:Maybe some kind of script alarm, so you won't replicate it if you don't have those scripts ... Huh Just a suggestion ...

What about recently added or random items ?

good point thanks butch i think i used to get this with recently added way back in the day when i first ported showmix to dharma could be random items will have to look into it tomorrow also was wondering if it could have something to do with skinning engine 3.0 i forgot to change it back this build is my pre-eden build reverted back to dharma

- minimoe - 2011-07-26

Looks like it's RandomItems:

Code:
12:45:22 T:4584 M:917770240   DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : To XBMC.RunScript(script.randomitems,limit=10&albums=False&unplayed=True&alarm=30)

12:45:26 T:4584 M:913338368   DEBUG: started alarm with name: randomitems

- Timreh - 2011-07-26

Another thing i found: If I disable Extras on Homescreen, it still appears.

- nemulate - 2011-07-26

Hi, so will 3.1 be for Dharma only or pre Eden too?

Thanks

Classic Views - threegs - 2011-07-26

Hi Zombie Robot

I’m Running XBMC 10.1 and your new Showmix 3.0, however I can’t find where to enable all of these new movie views (classic) that are shown on the first page. It must be something else I have enabled that they won’t work during.

Thanks!

- threegs - 2011-07-26

Just ignore me. It was asking me if I wanted to switch skins, so I thought it had but it wasn't really in 3.0 it was still 2.7.

Looking great. I'm getting that alarm clock thingy too but not big deal, we'll find it.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-27

Hey guys think i have fixed the problem i have updated the first page of thread with new download link so anyone who downloads from now on shouldn't get the error anymore.

also for those of you getting the alarm problem i will upload the new xml files to the main page so you don't have to re-download skin just override the files with new ones. can someone let me know if i have fixed the problem.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-27

Let me know if the fix does/doesn't work guys i cant test

- Timreh - 2011-07-27

ZombieRobot Wrote:Let me know if the fix does/doesn't work guys i cant test

Seems to work..at least for me Wink THANKS! Smile

- Killus3 - 2011-07-27

Hunter-Killer Wrote:Please see post number 74 Zombie Robot covered Extra Thumbs there.

ZombieRobot Wrote:hmmmmmmHuh strange i have never had a problem with extrathumbs ever any res will show take a look at my thumb working for me what os you using??

i have the latest nightly win build of xbmc also

and my folder structure looks like this

I don't found this folder structure....why?I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Showmix 3.0 is stable and compatible with Dharma 10.1?

It's a very fantastic skin!!!congrats Zombie Robot!!!

- aoaaron - 2011-07-27

can this skin/xbmc d/l thumbs for you via scan?