Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-29

nsviper Wrote:Fantastic work on the skin so far ZombieRobot...

Now gimme my wide TV banners view and I'll post u a pint Nod

wide banner on the way its the only way i view my tv shows and was something i requested for showmix before showmix 2.1 (aka way before i even knew what code was) haha also got a halfwall view going on (Imho better than wall view)

wall view will still stay the same tho

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-29

linus Wrote:Just one Question how can I disable the rotating CD in Home Menu? Wenn I toggle off: CD ART Animation on Home Menu: on/off. Also the Text next to the cover vanish. I want to see the text and cover without the rotating CD.

Possible?

Linus

cd animation is disabled by default but if you have activated it you should be able to disable in settings i do however notice that one of the texts doesn't show when disabled thanks for pointing it out easy fix for next release

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-30

Some of you may or may not know that showmix has and always has had weather plus just haven't mentioned that its supported because there is a bug easy fix just haven't got around to fixing it yet will have a fix for 3.1also try to code up some of the new weather plus stuff. on a side note 3.1 is just around the corner hopefully 1 week away it will include new
  • random items
  • new view Half wall
  • new TV show wide banner view
  • Extra fanart for all views
  • Fixed weather plus
  • some bug fixes like normal

Wink

- nemulate - 2011-07-31

And will be versions for Dharma and pre Eden?

Thanks

- ZombieRobot - 2011-07-31

for now i will only upload Dharma pre-eden will be release after next

- J.P. - 2011-07-31

Any plans for a TV show ClearArt viewstyle?

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-01

J.P. Wrote:Any plans for a TV show ClearArt viewstyle?

Absolutely it will be introduced in showmix 3.2

- iiixtream - 2011-08-02

Love this skin, and really love the wall. How do you activate that back drop from your video in post 127 Keep up the good work, looking forward to the banner view

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-02

iiixtream Wrote:Love this skin, and really love the wall. How do you activate that back drop from your video in post 127 Keep up the good work, looking forward to the banner view

the backdrop has been disabled just because i couldn't get the video file in 1080p so once i broke it down to images the quality was not up to par will try to get a hd video to work off for an up coming release

New Half Wall View! - ZombieRobot - 2011-08-02

New half wall view i am working on this is fully coded up ready to go give or take a couple changes just got to finish up alignment and positioning and add some finishing touches to it but you get the idea. Wink

For trailer the whole box will spin around like multiplex but will start including option for full screen trailers

New view will be included in next release Showmix 3.1 set to be released this weekend

- nsviper - 2011-08-02

ZombieRobot Wrote:New view will be included in next release Showmix 3.1 set to be released this weekend

Shocked woohoo !! wide banners here we come!

- nsviper - 2011-08-02

Quick Q re a possible issue I have.

I've finally got round to moving all my movies into seperate subfolders and generated all the extrathumbs for each of them (good old Ember Big Grin )

However my video screen wall is showing the cover and movie into etc fine, but not the extrathumbnails.

debug log is showing:

Quote:21:29:37 T:2080 M:4294967295 DEBUG: CTextureCache::GetImageHash - unable to stat url ftp://192.168.0.100:21/MediaShare/Movies/HD/American Beauty/extrathumbs/thumb2.jpg
21:29:38 T:5992 M:4294967295 DEBUG: CTextureCache::GetImageHash - unable to stat url ftp://192.168.0.100:21/MediaShare/Movies/HD/American Beauty/extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg

Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-03

nsviper Wrote:Quick Q re a possible issue I have.

I've finally got round to moving all my movies into seperate subfolders and generated all the extrathumbs for each of them (good old Ember Big Grin )

However my video screen wall is showing the cover and movie into etc fine, but not the extrathumbnails.

debug log is showing:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Think it could be something to do with My-SQL i know nothing about it but as far as the skin code goes it should be working as far as i know

- nsviper - 2011-08-03

ZombieRobot Wrote:Think it could be something to do with My-SQL i know nothing about it but as far as the skin code goes it should be working as far as i know

Ignore me, its nothing to do with the skin Wink had same issue on another skin so I'll raise it as a query in main forum...

- Ronald Pagan - 2011-08-04

Hi I don't know if this is obvious but I have question.

I installed the skin, looks pretty enough that's for sure.

But...

When I choose file view from the side menu on either Movies of Music group how the heck do I go back to library view? Every other skin has an option on the side menu to display files and when in file view to display library. This skin doesn't, stupid.