Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-10

mardup Wrote:Hey ZombieRobot....
You never answered me ...Sad

Hey man pvr stuff coming soon but not in the next release artist slide show will definitely be coming soon I actually use Xbmc for music so I would like this feature

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-10

Tobby Wrote:What's PVR?

Personal video recorder or dvr pause,record,rewind live tv

- mindrage - 2011-08-11

Hey guys just a couple of questions for Showmix Aeon users.
I have a hauppagge MCE remote.
I cannot seem to get my remote to go to the corresponding letter press
(i.e i used to press 8 on the remote and it would cycle to T,U,V etc. making it alot easier to navigate to areas in the media library without searching for "XYZ Action movie"

Also another thing, some of my titles have downloaded subtitles, is there an easy way to disable them?

thanks all, been trying to have a fiddle but im semi retarded it seems

- Hunter-Killer - 2011-08-11

mindrage Wrote:Hey guys just a couple of questions for Showmix Aeon users.
I have a hauppagge MCE remote.
I cannot seem to get my remote to go to the corresponding letter press
(i.e i used to press 8 on the remote and it would cycle to T,U,V etc. making it alot easier to navigate to areas in the media library without searching for "XYZ Action movie"

Also another thing, some of my titles have downloaded subtitles, is there an easy way to disable them?

thanks all, been trying to have a fiddle but im semi retarded it seems

In reality you might want to try the guys over at the XBMC for Windows Specific Support section, as this won't be a skin specific issue with Showmix or any of the others, good luck with the remote they can be tricky to get working the way you want since MS just left the whole remote thing that's been the standard for years with their own remotes they don't even manufacture any more.

Adding covers - ZombieRobot - 2011-08-12

OK now i have put this off for some time because Andy blac didn't want cases added to Showmix he thought it would slow things down too much but htpc's have gotten much more powerful in the last few years so figure its time to add them.

I need your input Showmix has always been clean and i have tried to keep it that way so if the majority of people want to keep things like cases out of showmix i will, covers will be disabled by default so i think its safe to say people wont mind if added.

I need some input on what to use below is a image of the different bluray cases if you could tell me what cover you would prefer to see in showmix

Thanks guys!

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-12

Also been working on a a few minor details like cases for recently added below are some ROUGH mockups of some ideas i have at the moment i am leaning toward the single cd case and cover obviously things need to be moved around in both views but you get the idea i like the idea of the cd stack but think its too messy for showmix.

Banner View - ZombieRobot - 2011-08-12

OK i am getting heaps done today, I was lucky to get the day off work and have been working on Showmix most of the morning i have been talking about banner views for some time but haven't had any opportunity to include any.

Here is what i have done so far what i want to know is what kind of banner view do you guys want, i have this one already coded into Showmix this morning needs some Aeon flare and is obviously the same as one of the banner views from my woody skin, i have used the code as a base but have to say i like the look, The whole thing could change very easily so that its not the same as woody but for now its what i got also needs borders,glass overlays,shadows in background and some other finishing touches.

Thoughts?? Not showmix material??

Should i scrap this view and make it look more showmix like??

any input on this would be awesome as well any of my posts above Wink

- Shinu - 2011-08-12

i'm liking it. maybe u can add a bit more series info to the left(first aired date, series status, stuff like that). and maybe even utilize the "next aired" script.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-12

Shinu Wrote:i'm liking it. maybe u can add a bit more series info to the left(first aired date, series status, stuff like that). and maybe even utilize the "next aired" script.

Yeah will add more stuff soon just a layout at the moment i have never used next aired don't even really know what it does i am behind in the features department will have to investigate Nod

- Shinu - 2011-08-12

lol. yeah u should check the script out. it basically shows the previous and next air dates for episodes of ongoing series. would be nice if it were integrated.

- Rygrath - 2011-08-12

I do like the top view. One of the advantages of banner views is being able to see several shows at once and scroll through a large collection rather easily vertically. Showing 6 at a time seems like a good idea vs the 4.

Two good banner views to get ideas from are Night and Rapier. Tho Big_Noid just put a nice one into Nox.

As far as scrolling animation for a banner view, I think Xperience and Presence have the smoothest animations which match the smoothness of Aeon's Poster view, which I've always thought was the smoothest. They kinda look like their scrolling along a big wheel ala Price is Right's big wheel money wheel.

Next aired addon pulls information from TV-rage online to get currently aired shows next episode air time. Where some of the TV Guides that some skins are using are getting their information from. So, if Eureka's next episode airs next week, it'll show the date. There are a few skins that put this to good use are The Carmicheal, Nox, Night, T! etc.

One thing I'd like to also toss in as a request/suggestion. A Now Playing window for various views. One thing I love about Nox that seems to be the only Aeon version that does it. Let's you browse around while having a window of the currently playing video you're watching in view.

Sorry for the big post. Do like what you're showing though!

- nsviper - 2011-08-12

I like the banner view Smile looks good

3.1 for Dharma this weekend Zombie? /beg Big Grin

PS would like to help out with this if I can...

- igotdvds - 2011-08-12

ZombieRobot Wrote:OK i am getting heaps done today, I was lucky to get the day off work and have been working on Showmix most of the morning i have been talking about banner views for some time but haven't had any opportunity to include any.

Here is what i have done so far what i want to know is what kind of banner view do you guys want, i have this one already coded into Showmix this morning needs some Aeon flare and is obviously the same as one of the banner views from my woody skin, i have used the code as a base but have to say i like the look, The whole thing could change very easily so that its not the same as woody but for now its what i got also needs borders,glass overlays,shadows in background and some other finishing touches.

Thoughts?? Not showmix material??

Should i scrap this view and make it look more showmix like??

any input on this would be awesome as well any of my posts above Wink

You could use a lot of my code from Shade. The views are similar. That may save you some time.

- donpee - 2011-08-12

Will it be a own section for musicvideos on this release? I got over 1500 musicvideos and it schould me nice witch a own meny for them Smile

And is the musicvideo bugg fixed? Becouse the submeny dident work on this 3.0 release.

Keep up the good work!!

- Dfinni - 2011-08-12

hey Zombie any chance of Anime being added as an actual menu button instead of a playlist or intergrated into tv shows?