Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ekim232 - 2011-08-15

When do you plan on adding in your animated background sequence?

I have been playing around with a few of my own, and I got to say I think they could be cool pack additions to skins. I added in a section to my skins background options to set the animated folders for all items on the homepage for users who want the animated background.

Finding nice videos is the tough part, but I think if some users got involved we could get some nice ones going and make them available for additional downloads, rather than drastically increase the skin size.

- Rygrath - 2011-08-15

ekim232 Wrote:When do you plan on adding in your animated background sequence?

I have been playing around with a few of my own, and I got to say I think they could be cool pack additions to skins. I added in a section to my skins background options to set the animated folders for all items on the homepage for users who want the animated background.

Finding nice videos is the tough part, but I think if some users got involved we could get some nice one going and make them available for additional downloads, rather than drastically increase the skin size.

And I think you would be perfectly right in that Smile

The ATV and Revo users out there might have some trouble with them, but as an optional thing to have in a skin for a machine that can run them with no issues would be such a nice perk. I've seen some creative ideas on youtube from those that have dabbled with it and the effects look really nice.

In conclusion I give this idea two rip-roaring thumbs up, as I'd really like to see the idea catch on throughout all you wonderful skinners out there Nod

- Duetoxplode - 2011-08-15

I'm trying to add Netflix to the home screen on XBMC and am having some issues. I finally got it to show up by adding it in the home menu settings, but the name cannot be modified this way. When I try to create a custom playlist, the set favourite feature doesn't seem to work properly. It asks for a file, which I don't have/know where it is located. Please help.

Thanks!

P.S. Awesome theme! Thanks for the great support!

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-18

ekim232 Wrote:When do you plan on adding in your animated background sequence?

Finding nice videos is the tough part, but I think if some users got involved we could get some nice ones going and make them available for additional downloads, rather than drastically increase the skin size.

Whoops i missed this one i have been sick and out of action yeah i think they will be a great addition i am working on a major with showmix at the moment so wont release yet but you go for it if you want to add them fine with me i will do the same when ready and see if we can get some packs together i figured the same thing with the users im sure they can come up with something special.

- nsviper - 2011-08-23

Zombie - u been too quiet last few days - everything ok?

- grupy - 2011-08-23

anyone using this on ATV1? Just curious to see how responsive/quick this is on it.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-08-24

nsviper Wrote:Zombie - u been too quiet last few days - everything ok?

just trying to get over a bad flu i was bed ridden for a 5 days no coding has happened since then will jump back onto the xbmc wagon in the next few days

- Doc1083 - 2011-09-19

Hello everybody,

first of all thx for the great work with this skin, it's awesome!

But unfortunately I got a Problem:

I'm running the Skin on W7 on my PC and I got no Problems at all, but on my new ZBOX with OpenELEC there is an issue. When markin a movie or a episode as "seen" under W7 everything is alright an the eye appears on the cover or in the list of the season. On OpenELEC nothing happens, no eye which marks the movie/episode as seen. If i switch to confluence-skin everything is correkt, the checkboxes are marked. When switching back to showmix the eyes appear correctly, but after a reboot they're gone.

I hope someone can help me out, I'm using a SSD in the box and it's a Zotac ZBOX HD-ID41. I'd like to use OpenELEC because it takes only 5 sec to boot to XBMC.

Thanks for help.

- dugan26 - 2011-09-23

Is there a thread on how to install showmix?

- Laderius - 2011-09-28

Duetoxplode Wrote:I'm trying to add Netflix to the home screen on XBMC and am having some issues. I finally got it to show up by adding it in the home menu settings, but the name cannot be modified this way. When I try to create a custom playlist, the set favourite feature doesn't seem to work properly. It asks for a file, which I don't have/know where it is located. Please help.

Thanks!

P.S. Awesome theme! Thanks for the great support!

Im also trying to figure something like this out aswell...

I would like my set up to have an addon name and launch it directly from the menu

i.e.
>Movies>Music>Addon name>Pictures etc etc,

any help is sweet Smile

- jackhulk - 2011-09-29

This skin looks sweeeeeeta! I generally don't bother with skins but this one looks to have exactly what I need, so will install shortly. As never done before is it a case of just downloading, sticking in skin folder and select via menu? Any pre-cautions I need to take?

Big thanks ZombieRobot!

- ZombieRobot - 2011-10-08

jackhulk Wrote:This skin looks sweeeeeeta! I generally don't bother with skins but this one looks to have exactly what I need, so will install shortly. As never done before is it a case of just downloading, sticking in skin folder and select via menu? Any pre-cautions I need to take?

Big thanks ZombieRobot!

Sorry this is prob a bit too late but showmix is for dharma release of xbmc not nightly builds also the skin folder is replaced with addons folder so the skin would go in there.

I have been away from coding for some time and it has been fantastic great for clearing my head honestly i was having dreams of coding my brain was fried but yesterday i had a play with showmix and will begin to work on bringing up to eden standards finishing some of my unfinished work/views so showmix will get even better.

- butchabay - 2011-10-08

Hey mate hope really it isn't that sad as you described, i really hope you feel fine again.
Cheers

- ZombieRobot - 2011-10-08

butchabay Wrote:Hey mate hope really it isn't that sad as you described, i really hope you feel fine again.
Cheers

Haha nah its all good just having a new born/fulltime job and trying to find time to code ment 1am coding sessions just a nice coding holiday was great

- Krautmaster - 2011-10-18

my Pre Eden settings tells me that depencies are missing, what kind of?