Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

tHANKS aZIDO - ZombieRobot - 2011-12-21

azido Wrote:Funny to see our work has gone through all these years, hands and modifications and still does not have it's own section on this forum.

If only i would have the time, i would come back and code again for sure. Still love showmix. But well. Nice to see some ppl still work on it. Go for it, ZombieRobot Smile

Thanks Azido your like me time is limited i more try to service Showmix than anything i would love to spend loads of time on coding it but thats life i think the next update should be a good one i think it will keep Showmix around for some time to come. Wink

- ZombieRobot - 2011-12-21

Eden release will be soon cant give a date yet but should be a nice update.

- silverlight - 2012-01-04

Any updates mate? Hows the pre-eden release coming along? Also, plans to incorporate tv show next aired?

Thanks, Smile

- whateves - 2012-01-06

It seems that the link for the download of the skin is missing. I'd like to install. I didn't think I was a noob and I'm hoping I'm not missing something. Any help? Cheers!

- ZombieRobot - 2012-01-07

links back now mate

- Blackhebrew - 2012-01-08

Hello,
I don't know if this is the right place to post it. But I'm having major problems with my Showmix (and noob problems too) I'm running XBMC Dharma on a windows vista machine. My problems are really simple. No matter how many times I change to it. The Multiplex is refusing to show up.

To explain this, when I go into my music it shows up in the ordinary browser, no matter how many times I change the setting to multiplex.

My second problem is that when I enable Movies/ Tv Shows menu options, they do not show up, I only have a "videos" option.

This looks like this is an awesome skin but my noob brain can't figure it out. I've watched a few videos and goggled my problems but to no avail. I hope I'm not missing something stupid.

Much Appreciated,
Dale

- alexavfc - 2012-01-12

Hi, i love this skin my favourite, i dont know how iv managed it but i cannot find system info, its not in settings or settings drop down menu, any one know what to do?

- ZombieRobot - 2012-01-18

Hey guys just so you know i'm not dead or missing and i am actually working on showmix even though it seems like i maybe on a permanent Holiday just plodding along i has been nice figured that most people are using the other awesome Aeon alternatives MQ3 and Nox.
Marcosqui and Big Noid have done awesome jobs with more features than you can shake a stick at.

What Showmix is about for me is not about adding every feature under the sun (not saying that i wouldn't if i had the time) its more about a nice clean interface with some added class some may know i have been adding some classic Aeon stuff back into showmix with the next release you will see themes that will transform the look in most ways for now i have added a classic theme
Also the fonts have finally been changed to free opensource fonts so showmix will actually be legal now, lots of bug fixes and huge cleanup of old code, new covers, movie sets, artwork downloadeder, new backdrop, extrafanart, and much more. anyhow little video doesn't give anything away just shows home menu and some new additions to settings.

Next release will be eden only see you all soon

video here

Little bit of lag in video my crap pc trying to keep up also if your not a fsn of the new backdrop that's fine its not set in stone background is a lot smoother in real life.

- navig8r - 2012-02-03

this is purely awesome, love the skin. I really want to try it out! MIght have to wait until the wife aint home one day, she is absolutely SICK of me constantly fiddling with XBMC and the different skins and settings...LOL

- mardup - 2012-02-07

navig8r Wrote:this is purely awesome, love the skin.

Nod

I love (and waiting for) it too ...

Big Grin

- duststorm - 2012-02-08

I'm glad to see we are saved for the upcoming Eden release.
I think I wouldn't even update if my favourite skin wasn't supported anymore Wink (at least not until I had painstakingly ported it to eden myself if necessary, which would probably take ages :p)

- ZombieRobot - 2012-02-21

New stuff i thought i would share wrapping things up now with showmix 3.2 after this release i will be using git so i will have nightly builds so no more waiting 6 months for a release this is just some pics of the new addon shortcuts on home page i will still mess around with this to get it looking good but its almost finished i have slowly been reworking/building a lot of showmix time is not on my side but i hope after eden releases and the dust settles we can get more frequent but not so major updates.

I wont be adding every option under the sun for showmix just the ones i like and use because time is limited and we have fantastic alternatives to showmix that will cater for the people who need everything but any mods are welcome just got to be clean Wink

I have added loads of stuff this time showmix now has more animations to make the experience smooth we have themes now as well as aeon assistant also the welcome screen is back settings has been reworked and a major change is i have replaced all fonts with free open source ones this was a huge pain as showmix had over 25 fonts.
custom home menus and custom home sub/smart playlists, tv tunes, clearart, global search, movie sets, new views, new motion backgrounds, dvd and bluray covers, new video info screen, reworked osd, artwork downloader and much more.

Will try to get advanced launcher support added soon also as well as watchedlist.

Short video tests
Here

Here

- bandelguy - 2012-02-21

Glad to hear that aeon showmix development will move on to github!

- Uranday - 2012-03-03

Hi,

Love the skin. Looks realy great!

I encounter 1 issue that I dont have with other skins. When I go over the osd in a movie or series the mouse does not work properly. The image of the button dissapears and the click function registers late. When I click on the ssubtitles button it is also noy working. Not with the mouse and also not with the remote.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,
Patrick

- ZombieRobot - 2012-03-03

Hey mate no thats a very old bug i will fix this in next release think i will get on to it tomorrow morning before i forgetNod