Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=96014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ldi9999 - 2011-04-09

Is this usable on Apple TV2?

- Galacticus - 2011-04-11

How well does Showmix work with Zecate E350 ?

- mfbomber - 2011-04-11

Galacticus Wrote:How well does Showmix work with Zecate E350 ?

Hi, it's running very fine on my MSI Zacate Smile

- Galacticus - 2011-04-11

Could you guys post pictures of the newest Showmix?

- ZombieRobot - 2011-04-13

this is the newest showmix 2.7 see page 1 of this thread for pics/download

- tytherman - 2011-04-16

hi, I love the skin, but I just upgraded my HTPC from XP to windows 7 and now when I try and install showmix I get

"dependencies not met" I have the latest Favorites and recently added, is there something else I need?

I am running the latest windows nightly.

- Choque - 2011-04-30

Edit: Nevermind, the problem solved itself

- wender_reis - 2011-05-18

This skin is great.
But the video control buttons... I can't click with mouse. I mean, there is no response when I click the buttons. It works with the remote control but to get the subtitles I have to use the mouse to click "get subtitle" button. What can I do?

Everything else works great.
BTW, I'm using windows 7 in my hp computer.

- ponton - 2011-05-22

Anyone else have the play and pause button reversed when bringing up the OSD for any video? Also the menu always goes back to movies, why is that I find it super annoying. Is there a setting I have to tweak to fix that? I also noticed when something is playing all the info for the movies and tv vanish, that is not super annoying being as you don't usually browse your media while watching something. Great theme I love it even with these issues. I thought the play/pause issue would be a simple fix, just swap the images, but I could not find the play/pause image file.

Thanks again for the great theme!

- wayfactory - 2011-05-24

This is the greatest skin I have ever used. However it doesn't supports xbmc-pvr version. It will be nice if you give support to this branch of xbmc.

Congratulations for the skin.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-05-25

pvr will one day be in showmix but not for now coding time is limited but im working on another release of showmix to get it eden ready i dont want showmix to slip too far behind also have started coding some classic showmix stuff back into it like video info screen classic aeon any thanks should go to andyblac, azido, DJH

- ZombieRobot - 2011-05-26

in next release Classic video info all finished you can now toggle between current video info and old classic video info

- theGuillaume - 2011-05-27

Hi, really nice skin. I'm testing it out, and I can confirm that the thumbs don't show. Getting NO THUMB AVAILABLE.
Deleted the .db.
thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg are in /thumbs/ in each movie folders.
Is there a maximum size? A specific resolution needed?
Thanks.

- ZombieRobot - 2011-05-27

theGuillaume Wrote:Hi, really nice skin. I'm testing it out, and I can confirm that the thumbs don't show. Getting NO THUMB AVAILABLE.
Deleted the .db.
thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg are in /thumbs/ in each movie folders.
Is there a maximum size? A specific resolution needed?
Thanks.

hmmmmmmHuh strange i have never had a problem with extrathumbs ever any res will show take a look at my thumb working for me what os you using??

i have the latest nightly win build of xbmc also

and my folder structure looks like this

- theGuillaume - 2011-05-27

Ahhh! Hunter-Killer stated that the folder name had to be /thumbs/ when in fact it's /extrathumbs/
Thanks for the ss's Smile