Kodi Community Forum
HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: HD-Trailers.Net Downloader - New Version (/showthread.php?tid=96261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- compcentral - 2011-04-08

Download the new version of AppLauncher (v1.1.2) which now includes a GUI for settings and an about dialog. This should make configuration much easier. Give it a try and let me know what you think. You can download it using the link on my first post.

The app will ask you to confirm the settings on first launch and then will use those settings until changed. To change the settings at any time, right-click the system tray icon and choose settings.

- shaktoo - 2011-04-08

comp the v1.1.2 of applauncher is working perfect with the downloader and it IS much straight forward & easier now. Thank you.

- compcentral - 2011-04-08

You're welcome. Glad it's working well for you.

- shaktoo - 2011-04-11

ijourneaux, just noticed that the MPAA rating in movies is in the format = PG-13 & not PG_13, that is its a hyphen then an underscore. The downloader script when cannot find any mpaa rating for a tarlier ( which is most of them ) is making a PG_13 rating in the nfo. This is NOT being read by the CE script. So I changed the underscore to a hyphen and BAM .. now CE is recognising the PG-13 trailers correctly.
So if possible could you edit the script to save the mpaa rating in the nfo in PG-13 rather then a PG_13. Thanks.

- ijourneaux - 2011-04-11

That is an easy one. The PG_13 is actually an error in the config file. If the scraper can't find an MPAA rating, then the user has the option of specifying a default value. I had the setting as PG_13 when it should have been PG-13.

You can make the change to your config file. I will correct the install package so that it is correct for future downloads

Here is the key to look for.

Code:
<!-- if IMDB does not have the IMDB rating using this rating instead PG, PG13, R, etc-->
    <add key="IfIMDBMissingMPAARatingUse" value="PG-13" />

- shaktoo - 2011-04-11

Duhhh ! so lame ... should've thought of that , thanks for pointing that out to me.

- shaktoo - 2011-04-13

hmm since yesterday no trailer downloaded ? again the error of "no URL found" on log ? is this just me ?
Found out it was just me.. somehow the old feedburner feed address change occured in the config and once i corrected that its working correctly now..

- ijourneaux - 2011-04-13

Let me know if you figure out why it changed back to the feedburner address. The current install package should have the correct address in the default config file but should only overwrite your config file if you tell it too.

Take Care

- shaktoo - 2011-04-13

ijourneaux, I edited the config but found that it is still creating PG_13 in the nfo , even though I changed the value to "R".I changed to PG-13 yet it still is creating PG_13

- johnmerrick - 2011-04-14

really daft newbie questions but once this is up and running (it is!) (win 7x64)

1. how do i access the trailers in xbmc (aeon mq)
2. edit the config file

thanks

- shaktoo - 2011-04-14

1-you have to make a smartplaylist, list it in favourites then access that on home, or add it in video and set content and view it from i there . Or as I have done it use the Cinema Experience addon and set it to play trailers downloaded by this downloader.
2-go to the appdata/local and then the HD-Trailer.net Downloader folder where you will find the config file.

- johnmerrick - 2011-04-14

great thanks.

will try it later

- johnmerrick - 2011-04-15

first one worked fine (added it in video)

but the only config file i can find is the one from a previous version that wasn't actually installed on the pc it's just in my downloads folder. (could that be the one!)

- shaktoo - 2011-04-15

no its in your C:\Users\~\AppData\Local

- shaktoo - 2011-04-15

ijourneaux, everything seems to have become normal again with trailers with no ratings being downloaded as R as per my settings, just waiting for a PG-13 trailer to see whether it comes off as PG-13 or PG_13.