Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM232 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Prescence by EKIM232 (/showthread.php?tid=96977)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- ekim232 - 2011-05-13

zepfan Wrote:It's on line 390 of font.xml. It says its required by system, but as far as I can find it only effects the addon's. I've changed it in all of my personal skin mods, and haven't found another addon that uses it beside PseudoTV. It changes the shows listings on the guide. Jason (when he made it) found that font was the only way for it to be universal. Sounds good, but font size 14 is is really really small on a big/medium TV.

EDIT: Also Debuging in the addon.xml was still enabled. Just FYI.

Thanks for pointing out the debug. I always forget to turn that off. I changed the font as you requested and will hopefully upload a new version soon.

- butchabay - 2011-05-17

Hi ekim,
i love your default icons, wanna ask you if they can be used for cirrus.extended skin i'm working on.
As usual great work on all you're doing.

Thanx

- ekim232 - 2011-05-17

butchabay Wrote:Hi ekim,
i love your default icons, wanna ask you if they can be used for cirrus.extended skin i'm working on.
As usual great work on all you're doing.

Thanx

They are actually from Ellipsis, so Team Blackbolt would be the one to ask. They are the best set I have ever seen (I tweaked the colors a bit for Prescence). Thanks for the nice comments.

- nemulate - 2011-05-17

Hi Ekim,

just wanted to thank you for making this great skin. hopefully you'll complete it soon and get it added to the official repository Big Grin

Nem

- butchabay - 2011-05-18

ekim232 Wrote:They are actually from Ellipsis, so Team Blackbolt would be the one to ask. They are the best set I have ever seen (I tweaked the colors a bit for Prescence). Thanks for the nice comments.

Yes they are looking amazing ! I'll use them till the new ones are ready,

thanx

- DannyDroid - 2011-05-28

What a beautiful skin, thank you ^^ .

- Japaja - 2011-05-29

ZombieRobot Wrote:Dude nice work looking awesome found a texture thats not displaying when playing music and viewing pictures the background texture is not there dont know if its a overlook or so you can see the pic but thought id point it out nice job man

Isn't this how it's supposed to look? It looks the same on my system too. Windows 7 XBMC 10.1

Also how can I add refresh library to my movies sub-menu?

- fr500 - 2011-06-11

Is development of this skin stopped?

- Livin - 2011-06-13

ekim,
I've been trying nearly every skin out right now and I'm a huge fan of this one - I'd like to replace Alaska Revisited with Prescence but I'd need one feature to make it work for me and I'm hoping you can make it happen as it is in all the latest skins...

Custom Home Menu buttons

You have Custom Sub-Menu Favorites but I need it to be on the main screen so guests and family members see it plain as day. No explaining how to use the sub-menus, etc.

Much appreciated!

- ekim232 - 2011-06-13

fr500 Wrote:Is development of this skin stopped?

I can happily try to add something or fix any bugs if there are some open requests. I do not know of any bugs at the moment.

I see above there is a request for custom home menu items. This is tricky because my panels include and icon and I would need to create away to put in icon in for custom panels. I will look into it, but it might take me a little bit.

I guess I considered the skin pretty well complete and I hate it when skins just get ran down with EVERY damn request that is made and eventually they turn into a slow mess.

- paul - 2011-06-13

Hi ekim.
just installed PresenceV2.
Its a great looking skin and runs really well on my atom/ion.
Some really great views for music, But i cant seem to find a shutdown button
anywhere if i have missed it could someone tell me where it is please.
As somebody else has asked custom home items would be great.

- ekim232 - 2011-06-13

paul Wrote:Hi ekim.
just installed PresenceV2.
Its a great looking skin and runs really well on my atom/ion.
Some really great views for music, But i cant seem to find a shutdown button
anywhere if i have missed it could someone tell me where it is please.
As somebody else has asked custom home items would be great.

There was a request awhile back for a shutdown button and my response was to hit the "s" button and it comes up on all screens. Or if you use a remote, but map a button to bring up the shutdown menu. I realize that not everyone knows how to map a command, so I said I would throw it into the settings submenu but it slipped my mind. I can easily add it

- Livin - 2011-06-13

ekim232 Wrote:I see above there is a request for custom home menu items. This is tricky because my panels include and icon and I would need to create away to put in icon in for custom panels. I will look into it, but it might take me a little bit.

One thought is to separate the panel itself from the image inside. Alaska Revisited has this and it works well... I can create a theme and use whatever images I want inside - and this also allows the flexibility to create the custom home items and allow the user to create a semi-custom experience for the home screen icons. It would also allow you to easily add your own Smile

I built a mock-up using my preferred images...

- HansP - 2011-06-13

i get a line at the left top that says window (startup) or (home) ... with mouse ( coordinates )

cant get rid of it ?
any ideas ?

- ronie - 2011-06-13

HansP Wrote:i get a line at the left top that says window (startup) or (home) ... with mouse ( coordinates )

cant get rid of it ?
any ideas ?

set debugging to false in the addon.xml file:

Code:
<extension point="xbmc.gui.skin"
    defaultresolution="720p"
    defaultresolutionwide="720p"
    defaultthemename="Textures.xbt"
    effectslowdown="1"
    debugging="[b]false[/b]"/>