Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- Dixon Butz - 2011-10-25

Popeye Wrote:The reason is that the feed for x264 has got more items in it and the sign is not part of the feed right now...

Ok that explains it. Thx! So there is a chance that the error will come back?

Was I editing the the code the way you wanted me to? Can you be more specific on what and where to edit, or send me an edited def.py?

- Popeye - 2011-10-25

Dixon Butz Wrote:Ok that explains it. Thx! So there is a chance that the error will come back?

Was I editing the the code the way you wanted me to? Can you be more specific on what and where to edit, or send me an edited def.py?

It can come back Big Grin you edited right but It seems as if python didnt like the sign. I didnt check the rss either, just took a chance it would work, sorry Blush

- versus - 2011-10-26

could someone confirm

MOVIES (except OTHERS) give script error. TV working with all subcategories.

with nzb.su addon

- Popeye - 2011-10-26

Zure Wrote:Popeye, good that you are still here! Did you find time to look into the issues with some .mkv files? It looks like it's happening only to some new .mkv files. Releases that are older seem to work most of the times.

Found the issue! Big Grin Seems as if XBMC want to seek to the end of the .mkv so if I add the last .rar, all files plays just fine even with just fakes in between. Now I just have to write all the code needed to fetch the last rar in case of a .mkv. This will add to the streaming start time unfortunately..

versus Wrote:could someone confirm

MOVIES (except OTHERS) give script error. TV working with all subcategories.

with nzb.su addon

Yes...

- versus - 2011-10-26

Popeye Wrote:Found the issue! Big Grin Seems as if XBMC want to seek to the end of the .mkv so if I add the last .rar, all files plays just fine even with just fakes in between. Now I just have to write all the code needed to fetch the last rar in case of a .mkv. This will add to the streaming start time unfortunately..

Yes...

Do you think it is permanent (due to some change with nzb.su) or temporary glitch that will go away?
I've tried even adding a movie to "my cart" but is still produces an error. Could it be something new that is introduced into movies rss that is causing this.

- Zure - 2011-10-27

Popeye Wrote:Found the issue! Big Grin Seems as if XBMC want to seek to the end of the .mkv so if I add the last .rar, all files plays just fine even with just fakes in between. Now I just have to write all the code needed to fetch the last rar in case of a .mkv. This will add to the streaming start time unfortunately..

Great Big Grin I don't think that anyone would mind to wait a little bit longer Smile

- ckergald - 2011-10-27

For anyone that wants it, I've made a few changes adding a few more shows. also changed the configuration to allow you to specify any newznab site.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=47TUKSYK

- Popeye - 2011-10-28

ckergald Wrote:For anyone that wants it, I've made a few changes adding a few more shows. also changed the configuration to allow you to specify any newznab site.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=47TUKSYK

Why don't you share your code on e.g. github? Makes forking and contribution easier.

- versus - 2011-10-28

Popeye Wrote:Why don't you share your code on e.g. github? Makes forking and contribution easier.

Hi Popeye!

Can anything be done to fix "movies" category (script errors) for nzb.su plugin? I've talked with Steve of nzb.su and he said some changes were introduced to rss feeds, but he could't identify what changes should be made to default.py to make it work with new setup.

- Popeye - 2011-10-28

versus Wrote:Hi Popeye!

Can anything be done to fix "movies" category (script errors) for nzb.su plugin? I've talked with Steve of nzb.su and he said some changes were introduced to rss feeds, but he could't identify what changes should be made to default.py to make it work with new setup.

Yes it can. Without any logs and by just looking at the feed and my code, it seems as if they have introduced some extra markup for the rating and that screws my parsing. I can fix it when I find the time.

- versus - 2011-10-28

Popeye Wrote:Yes it can. Without any logs and by just looking at the feed and my code, it seems as if they have introduced some extra markup for the rating and that screws my parsing. I can fix it when I find the time.

Thanks for the info

- ckergald - 2011-10-28

Popeye Wrote:Why don't you share your code on e.g. github? Makes forking and contribution easier.

Honestly I don't have the time or desire to maintain a release for the community. I've made some changes that work great fo me and my family. I put them out there if anyone wants them great, if anyone wants to mod it further great, however don't expect an update from me anytime soon as the plugin does what I wanted already.

- versus - 2011-10-28

Can someone recommend nzb site that works with current plugin. Paying sites included.

So far I have tried

1. Nzb.su - movie category doesn't work
2. Nzbsrus - down
3. Nzbmatrix - "We are aware that SSL, RSS and API are currently not working on nzbxxx.com"
4. Newzbin - I couldn't find rss keys (i key and r key)
5. nzbs.org - no new registrations

And someone said that usenet streaming is not complicated.

- Popeye - 2011-10-28

versus Wrote:Can someone recommend nzb site that works with current plugin. Paying sites included.

So far I have tried

1. Nzb.su - movie category doesn't work
2. Nzbsrus - down
3. Nzbmatrix - "We are aware that SSL, RSS and API are currently not working on nzbxxx.com"
4. Newzbin - I couldn't find rss keys (i key and r key)
5. nzbs.org - no new registrations

And someone said that usenet streaming is not complicated.

It's free Big Grin Learn how to code, thats the way I did to get the functions I want

- Popeye - 2011-10-28

ckergald Wrote:Honestly I don't have the time or desire to maintain a release for the community. I've made some changes that work great fo me and my family. I put them out there if anyone wants them great, if anyone wants to mod it further great, however don't expect an update from me anytime soon as the plugin does what I wanted already.

I understand your point. But sharing on github doesnt include any obligations. I code for fun when I find the time and when things doesnt work (for me mostly). If people are not satisfied they can easily just fork and fix. just my 2 cents..