Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- iDude - 2012-01-10

Forget everything I said Laugh
I was playing around with library integration and the error occurred when I tried to play a strm file twice in a row.

Anyway regarding meta data: If you haven't you should definitely take a look at script.module.metautils
I've tried it out and I soon want to replace my own meta data scraper with this one. It's fast, really easy to use and you can do stuff like marking a movie as watched or get a URL for trailers etc. The only thing holding me back is that it isn't in the official repo yet.

- Popeye - 2012-01-11

Great news! I will first use meta data from sites. Later metautils can be an option...

Playback of HD waits for the last rar file - atmorell - 2012-01-11

Hello,

Very impressive plugin Smile SD streaming works great, however HD content waits for the last rar file before it start to play. How do I make sabnzbd push the last rarfile up the queue? There should be an option, but can't find it in the documentation.

Best regards.

- Popeye - 2012-01-11

atmorell Wrote:Hello,

Very impressive plugin Smile SD streaming works great, however HD content waits for the last rar file before it start to play. How do I make sabnzbd push the last rarfile up the queue? There should be an option, but can't find it in the documentation.

Best regards.

Thanks!
Regarding last rar, this is already done by my magic Big Grin. Go and check the queue item details in SAB next time. Also the time for the first and last is almost the same so either I have bent the time space or just moved it in the queue ;D

The reason for last rar is due to xbmc trying to seek to the last, the same goes for multiple files in archives where xbmc seeks to the first rar with only the intended file (usually second). For SD in cd1 and cd2 the first rar of cd2 is also fetched so I can create a stack and play everything without any interruptions..

- atmorell - 2012-01-11

Hmmm I am sorry if this is a silly question, but what do I exactly need to chance to make sabdnzb download the file.rar and then file.r133 (first and last in archive) Can't find the option in the manual Right now SD content plays fine, but HD content downloads file.rar, file.r01, file.r02 etc. NZBS.org plugin waits for the last file (.r133), so playback won't begin.

- Dixon Butz - 2012-01-11

atmorell Wrote:Hmmm I am sorry if this is a silly question, but what do I exactly need to chance to make sabdnzb download the file.rar and file.r133.rar first? Can't find the option in the manual Right now SD content plays fine, but HD content downloads rar's from the beginning. NZBS.org plugin waits for the last file (.r133), so playback won't begin.

It happens automaticly. After the first rar is downloaded, the last rar will be downloaded. Then it starts playing. And the rest are downloaded starting with r01 ect.

- Popeye - 2012-01-11

atmorell Wrote:Hmmm I am sorry if this is a silly question, but what do I exactly need to chance to make sabdnzb download the file.rar and then file.r133 (first and last in archive) Can't find the option in the manual Right now SD content plays fine, but HD content downloads file.rar, file.r01, file.r02 etc. NZBS.org plugin waits for the last file (.r133), so playback won't begin.

The manual has no information. I'm using a hidden/web api. What version of SAB are you using? Do you have password enabled? (I don't know if it matters) You dont get any notifications in XBMC?
If you manually move the rar to the top (select the item in the queue and you will get the details of what files are being processed), does it work then?

- arubinst - 2012-01-11

atmorell Wrote:Hmmm I am sorry if this is a silly question, but what do I exactly need to chance to make sabdnzb download the file.rar and then file.r133 (first and last in archive) Can't find the option in the manual Right now SD content plays fine, but HD content downloads file.rar, file.r01, file.r02 etc. NZBS.org plugin waits for the last file (.r133), so playback won't begin.

Identical problem here using SABnzbd 0.6.14 (latest stable) on a Mac Mini 2010 with Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

- Popeye - 2012-01-11

arubinst Wrote:Identical problem here using SABnzbd 0.6.14 (latest stable) on a Mac Mini 2010 with Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

And it used to work with earlier versions of SAB?

- Popeye - 2012-01-12

Just wanted to let you know I have a working p.o.c. code for displaying and saving meta data (including covers and fanart). So far I'm just picking up the data from the rss provided by some newznab sites. Still pretty sexy in fanart mode and cover are showing up in play mode.. Big Grin

Later, the Nzbstream addon will be transferred over to plugin.video.newznab and I will extend it with support for multiple user defined sites...

- simon_rb - 2012-01-12

Popeye Wrote:Just wanted to let you know I have a working p.o.c. code for displaying and saving meta data (including covers and fanart). So far I'm just picking up the data from the rss provided by some newznab sites. Still pretty sexy in fanart mode and cover are showing up in play mode.. Big Grin

Later, the Nzbstream addon will be transferred over to plugin.video.newznab and I will extend it with support for multiple user defined sites...

Fantastic... Looking forward to it Big Grin

- atmorell - 2012-01-12

Running sabdnzb version 0.6.1.4 on OSX Lion. Tried version 0.17 and 0.18 of the plugin. I will donate 20$ if you can fix this problem with waiting for the last rar on Mac.

- Popeye - 2012-01-12

atmorell Wrote:Running sabdnzb version 0.6.1.4 on OSX Lion. Tried version 0.17 and 0.18 of the plugin. I will donate 20$ if you can fix this problem with waiting for the last rar on Mac.

Very kind of you but I need to know if you have password enabled in SAB and if earlier versions of SAB has worked. Also, what SAB skin are you using?

- X-or - 2012-01-12

Just found this plugin and I really like the idea!

Before beginning to fiddle with this, is this working on ATV2/Eden?

- Popeye - 2012-01-12

X-or Wrote:Just found this plugin and I really like the idea!

Before beginning to fiddle with this, is this working on ATV2/Eden?

It should work on eden, on ATV2 I don't know...