Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- kricker - 2012-01-23

Very odd. It may just be a symptom of that one PC. I accidentally ran it once in regular mode and it might have wrote that into my user profile. I thought it was odd. I tested multiple times installing while in portable mode though and each time it went into the %appdata% folder. I'll have to check my XBMC files and see what it is doing. Thanks for stating it is workin fine.

- intertan - 2012-01-23

now if only this site would open up

- dr99 - 2012-01-23

intertan Wrote:now if only this site would open up

You can use the newznab plugin with nzb.su

- Popeye - 2012-01-23

dr99 Wrote:I am using newznab with nzb.su and when browsing a category like movies:hd the movies that don't have a cover displayed in file list view are using the data like director and plot from the movie listed above them in the list when you press the info button.

Cool feature, isn't it? Big Grin Think I know where to fix...

- atmorell - 2012-01-23

New filters look really nice Smile What do I have to change in the regex to e.g fetch movies with a rating of 4 or better and release year 2010 or newer?

Would be nice with a regexp file size filter, so that you could exclude movies that is bigger than 20GB etc.

Best regards
Asbjørn Morell

- Popeye - 2012-01-23

atmorell Wrote:New filters look really nice Smile What do I have to change in the regex to e.g fetch movies with a rating of 4 or better and release year 2010 or newer?

Would be nice with a regexp file size filter, so that you could exclude movies that is bigger than 20GB etc.

Best regards
Asbjørn Morell

Sorry, that can't be done in the current setup. The regexps in newznab are just for scraping relevant info from the feed items.
Depending on what search terms the sites support you might be able to create a custom search and save this as a favorite (in the new feature coming, probably, this week )

- woodg8 - 2012-01-23

Can you use newznab on sites with no signup, just from an RSS feed of nzb's?

- Popeye - 2012-01-23

woodg8 Wrote:Can you use newznab on sites with no signup, just from an RSS feed of nzb's?

Not what I'm aware of. The grab url usually requires your id and key...

- woodg8 - 2012-01-23

I've put in my id & key for nzbsrus.com but I'm getting a script error, any idea?

Definitely putting in the right keys, tried a few times!

- kricker - 2012-01-23

woodg8 Wrote:I've put in my id & key for nzbsrus.com but I'm getting a script error, any idea?

Definitely putting in the right keys, tried a few times!
Look for your settings.xml file and view it in a text editor. Make sure it is right.

It may be in %appdata%\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin folder

- woodg8 - 2012-01-23

Not quite sure what I'm looking for, I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff but the keys in there look right

Maybe I could PM you my error log and you could have a look at it? Smile

- Zure - 2012-01-23

woodg8 Wrote:Not quite sure what I'm looking for, I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff but the keys in there look right

Maybe I could PM you my error log and you could have a look at it? Smile

Post your error log in pastbin.

- Popeye - 2012-01-23

Seriously, I don't believe the site is API compliant with the newznab.com api so stop spamming and do some proper analysis and thought work..

If you can append "/api?t=caps" to your site and get a proper xml answer back, then your site is supported...

- binhex - 2012-01-23

hi popeye, i currently have version 0.0.21 running and am having an issue with your addon seeing the incomplete folder, i have checked the log file and its basically complaining that it cannot see the file/directory contents, from the log file:-

Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/nfs/downloads/Usenet/SABnzbd/Incomplete/blah.xvid.avi

the above path is in fact a mounted nfs share done by using a autostart.sh script, ive checked this path is correct and it is, i can ssh to the box and navigate all the way down, including seeing the incomplete download that i queued, the command im using:-

mount -t nfs 192.168.1.2:/downloads /storage/nfs/downloads -o nolock

do you see anything wrong with this that would cause the error?, or does your addon simply not support the fact the incomplete folder is on another machine?

sorry if this is a newbie question, and thanks for any replies.

binhex.

- Popeye - 2012-01-23

binhex Wrote:hi popeye, i currently have version 0.0.21 running and am having an issue with your addon seeing the incomplete folder, i have checked the log file and its basically complaining that it cannot see the file/directory contents, from the log file:-

Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/nfs/downloads/Usenet/SABnzbd/Incomplete/blah.xvid.avi

the above path is in fact a mounted nfs share done by using a autostart.sh script, ive checked this path is correct and it is, i can ssh to the box and navigate all the way down, including seeing the incomplete download that i queued, the command im using:-

mount -t nfs 192.168.1.2:/downloads /storage/nfs/downloads -o nolock

do you see anything wrong with this that would cause the error?, or does your addon simply not support the fact the incomplete folder is on another machine?

sorry if this is a newbie question, and thanks for any replies.

binhex.

Rights? The add-on doesn't care about where the real file resides as long as it can read and write in the incomplete dir using local file paths..