Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- Popeye - 2012-02-10

If anyone feels adventurous, there is a 0.0.24 release of NZBS on github...
In settings you can now set the post-processing to Disable, Delete, Repair and Ask.

Disable is default and like today, downloads ends up failed.
Delete and Repair tries these actions if the download is finished.
Ask always asks what to do at the end of playing.
If stop is pressed during playback you will be asked what to do. If the download is to slow and playback ends prematurely you will be asked to either download or delete...

- kricker - 2012-02-10

Pretty cool options to have. Nice job.

- kricker - 2012-02-10

I had an idea about categories. When entering the add-on items are already separated into main categories. Would it be possible for downloads to get those category names instead of just one default category listed in the settings and/or always being asked?

- Popeye - 2012-02-10

kricker Wrote:Pretty cool options to have. Nice job.

Thanks, atmorell foreced me to do it Big Grin
Seriously, it was quite a fun challenge and there might be some timing issues. Could be my slow ION htpc but if anyone experience issues with the post-process menu not showing or working as you expected, please try modify the player.sleep(100) value on line 498 in default.py to 250, 500 or even 1000 and post back your results/issues.

PHP Code:
497            while player.is_active:    
498                player.sleep(100

kricker Wrote:I had an idea about categories. When entering the add-on items are already separated into main categories. Would it be possible for downloads to get those category names instead of just one default category listed in the settings and/or always being asked?

Surely doable, but the name is fetched from the site and will differ (i.e. HD vs x264) so you will have to craft a whole bunch of matches in SAB... isn't the always ask enough? Big Grin

- kricker - 2012-02-10

So it doesn't see the main group name like, Movies or TV?

- Popeye - 2012-02-10

kricker Wrote:So it doesn't see the main group name like, Movies or TV?

Sort of, but for newznab compatible sites the /api?t=caps is just listed without any hard coded logic...

- atmorell - 2012-02-13

Really good job with version 0.24. Smile Plugin keeps getting better and better!

- Popeye - 2012-02-13

atmorell Wrote:Really good job with version 0.24. Smile Plugin keeps getting better and better!

Thank you! Big Grin Any issues with the timing of he post-processing?

I'm currently working on a re-make for Eden with a nice xbmc library integration option and a simple caching function for newznab. Most is done but it will take some time..

- dr99 - 2012-02-14

I love the post-processing, it makes things even easier. I had to change the player.sleep to 500 or I would get an error. I can't wait to see what you have in store for eden.

- Popeye - 2012-02-14

dr99 Wrote:I love the post-processing, it makes things even easier. I had to change the player.sleep to 500 or I would get an error. I can't wait to see what you have in store for eden.

Did you notice any side effects by this?
I'll add an option for Eden to tweak this from settings if the UI response is slower..

- dr99 - 2012-02-14

Popeye Wrote:Did you notice any side effects by this?
I'll add an option for Eden to tweak this from settings if the UI response is slower..

I haven't seen any side effects. After I press stop the dialog pops up asking me what I want to do.

- dr99 - 2012-02-20

I don't know if it is even possible, but it would be cool if nzbs.org addon could be coded to process a local directory and send a .nzb file to sabnzbd and then stream it. You could setup sickbeard and couchpotato to automatically send nzbs to a directory and then use nzbs.org addon when you are ready to watch them. Just had this idea pop in my head and I wanted to ask about it.

- boognish43 - 2012-02-20

I read through the first ten pages and a bunch of random after that and saw nzbmatrix mentioned a few times but never saw if it was able to be used with this plugin.

This looks amazing and I want to get this setup but cant seem to get a nzbs.org account Sad

- Dixon Butz - 2012-02-20

boognish43 Wrote:I read through the first ten pages and a bunch of random after that and saw nzbmatrix mentioned a few times but never saw if it was able to be used with this plugin.

This looks amazing and I want to get this setup but cant seem to get a nzbs.org account Sad

Yes, someone made a pluing for nzbmatrix in this post. Keep reading.... If you cant find it, I'll post it.

- boognish43 - 2012-02-20

Dixon Butz Wrote:Yes, someone made a pluing for nzbmatrix in this post. Keep reading.... If you cant find it, I'll post it.

Ok i found it and am almost there to getting this working I think Smile
Thanks!