Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- badwornthing - 2012-03-03

Thanks so much for this, since the demise of Icefilms I've been using this, and up till now it's been functional but not all that elegant to use. But now with saving to library it will be officially the best plugin for xbmc!

The new beta is working great, but I've encountered a few bugs:
-If "Always ask for category" is selected in Pneumatic settings, trying to start a video from the library causes xbmc to crash.
-When playing a video from the library, pressing cancel and then Delete job crashes xbmc. Pressing stop while a video is playing and then pressing Delete job also crashes xbmc.
-If you enable "Movies are in separate folders..." like you said, the movies don't scrape properly- they go into the library fine but the scraper doesn't seem to fetch the info properly, so they end up without clean names (ie. with .Limited.BDRip.Xvid, etc) and without information, trailers etc from the scraper. If you don't enable this option, they scrape perfectly and still work fine.
-If you disable save movie.nfo, then try and save a TV episode to the library, nothing gets saved. A folder gets created with the name of the series but no files and saved inside it. If you have either full or minimal selected for movie.nfo, the .strm and .nfo gets saved fine. However, the information inside tvshow.nfo is wrong: it saves the episode name as the TV show title. For example, I saved an episode of Torchwood and this is what is inside tvshow.nfo:
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<tvshow>
<title>Torchwood.S03E04.Children.of.Earth.Day.Four</title>
<tvshowtitle>Children of Earth (4)</tvshowtitle>
<rageid>6993</rageid>
</tvshow>
Consequently, the show doesn't scrape properly, and you have to refresh the info, ignoring the locally stored information to get it to scrape properly.

Hopefully this is helpful, if you need any errors logs or anything let me know.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

- Popeye - 2012-03-03

Ah, quite some bugs. What xbmc version and os are you using?

- kricker - 2012-03-03

Pneumatic's settings has what appears to be duplicate settings. There are settings for .nfo files under "Post-processing" and under "Library." I take it the one under "Post processing" is for general streaming. Maybe the labels should be a bit more descriptive for each of the Nfo categories. Possibly "General Streaming Nfo" and then "Library Nfo".

Nice work. Looks like the time is coming for me to get to work revamping my SABnzbd management add-on.

- kricker - 2012-03-03

Category hiding seems to be inconsistent in NewzNab. I can hide the main XXX category and it hides all the subcategories as well. Hiding the main category for anything else though does not hide the subsequent sub-categories.

- badwornthing - 2012-03-03

Popeye Wrote:Ah, quite some bugs. What xbmc version and os are you using?

I'm using Windows 7, XBMC Eden RC2, Transparency SVN skin and Sabnzbd 0.6.15.

- ldh830114 - 2012-03-03

hey popeye thanks for all the hard work.

Just installed pneumatic and newznab on Eded RC2 and the only bug i can find is it wont automatically play. if it begins to download and i play it through the incomplete folder it works fine. That goes for all mkv, avi and even an avchd .iso which i thought was cool. Keep up the good work

- Popeye - 2012-03-04

Thanks for excellent bug information!

badwornthing Wrote:The new beta is working great, but I've encountered a few bugs:
-If "Always ask for category" is selected in Pneumatic settings, trying to start a video from the library causes xbmc to crash.
-When playing a video from the library, pressing cancel and then Delete job crashes xbmc. Pressing stop while a video is playing and then pressing Delete job also crashes xbmc.
-If you enable "Movies are in separate folders..." like you said, the movies don't scrape properly- they go into the library fine but the scraper doesn't seem to fetch the info properly, so they end up without clean names (ie. with .Limited.BDRip.Xvid, etc) and without information, trailers etc from the scraper. If you don't enable this option, they scrape perfectly and still work fine.
-If you disable save movie.nfo, then try and save a TV episode to the library, nothing gets saved. A folder gets created with the name of the series but no files and saved inside it. If you have either full or minimal selected for movie.nfo, the .strm and .nfo gets saved fine. However, the information inside tvshow.nfo is wrong: it saves the episode name as the TV show title. For example, I saved an episode of Torchwood and this is what is inside tvshow.nfo:

Consequently, the show doesn't scrape properly, and you have to refresh the info, ignoring the locally stored information to get it to scrape properly.

Hopefully this is helpful, if you need any errors logs or anything let me know.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thanks for your thorough report!
You found the crashes, damn, I knew about it, just havent had the time to fix it. Big Grin
EDIT -If "Always ask for category" is selected in Pneumatic settings, trying to start a video from the library causes xbmc to crash. FIXED in master
EDIT -When playing a video from the library, pressing cancel and then Delete job crashes xbmc. Pressing stop while a video is playing and then pressing Delete job also crashes xbmc FIXED in master

Regarding scraping. The Movie name is the full name, I don't do any look up of "clean names" (in full mode). Using the minimal setting, only the imdb-link is added to the nfo and then the "clean name" should be picked up.

If you disable save movie.nfo, then try and save a TV episode to the library, nothing gets saved. So you mean it's a connection between movie nfo and tv-show? Sure you haven't mixed up the settings? I'll have to look into this. EDIT You were right, I have named the setting wrong and the logic in the code was wrong. FIXED in master

kricker Wrote:Pneumatic's settings has what appears to be duplicate settings. There are settings for .nfo files under "Post-processing" and under "Library." I take it the one under "Post processing" is for general streaming. Maybe the labels should be a bit more descriptive for each of the Nfo categories. Possibly "General Streaming Nfo" and then "Library Nfo".

Nice work. Looks like the time is coming for me to get to work revamping my SABnzbd management add-on.

Good points, post processing is what actually is happening but that's my nerdy engineer approach.... EDIT FIXED in master
I will start working on the SAB class to support some of the user scenarios I have made for a clean SAB addon.

kricker Wrote:Category hiding seems to be inconsistent in NewzNab. I can hide the main XXX category and it hides all the subcategories as well. Hiding the main category for anything else though does not hide the subsequent sub-categories.

Hmm, are you sure you haven't manually fiddled with the setting? I havent touched this code and I works fine here. Can you post the content of your setting? It's actually just a regular regexp so "everyone" can craft it to their liking.

badwornthing Wrote:I'm using Windows 7, XBMC Eden RC2, Transparency SVN skin and Sabnzbd 0.6.15.

Cheers!

ldh830114 Wrote:hey popeye thanks for all the hard work.

Just installed pneumatic and newznab on Eded RC2 and the only bug i can find is it wont automatically play. if it begins to download and i play it through the incomplete folder it works fine. That goes for all mkv, avi and even an avchd .iso which i thought was cool. Keep up the good work

Hmm, you need to give me some more information. Since everyone else (I assume) doesn't have this mayor flaw, the most probable explanation is something in your setup... sorry

- simon_rb - 2012-03-04

Hi All

Looks like your a very busy man Mr Popeye Wink you've been such a help thus far, no need to waste your time answering this little query, hopefully someone else will have an answer. Cheers Smile

Got a question which is more in reference to xbmc and GitHub. Whenever Popeye releases an update to this fabulous addon I go to his GitHub and download the zip file and install it onto my OpenELEC HTPCs. Surely there is a way of accessing githubs from within XBMC and installing/updating straight from there.

I have tried to goggle this with no luck. Also posted on the OpenELEC forum (no replies yet)

Anyways hope someone here can help, sorry it's off topic.

Cheers

- Popeye - 2012-03-04

simon_rb Wrote:Hi All

Looks like your a very busy man Mr Popeye Wink you've been such a help thus far, no need to waste your time answering this little query, hopefully someone else will have an answer. Cheers Smile

Got a question which is more in reference to xbmc and GitHub. Whenever Popeye releases an update to this fabulous addon I go to his GitHub and download the zip file and install it onto my OpenELEC HTPCs. Surely there is a way of accessing githubs from within XBMC and installing/updating straight from there.

I have tried to goggle this with no luck. Also posted on the OpenELEC forum (no replies yet)

Anyways hope someone here can help, sorry it's off topic.

Cheers

Need a break from the bug bashing Big Grin
The solution you are looking for is a addon repo. I create one and you install it. Whenever I release a update, I update a repo check sum and your addon get automagically updated by xbmc. "Just" have to create the repo and stuff...

- simon_rb - 2012-03-04

Popeye Wrote:Need a break from the bug bashing Big Grin
The solution you are looking for is a addon repo. I create one and you install it. Whenever I release a update, I update a repo check sum and your addon get automagically updated by xbmc. "Just" have to create the repo and stuff...

Hi Popeye,

Yes I thought there might be a way of accessing the GitHub without a repo.

Over at XBMCHub they have an easy install repo, I think a guy by the name of tuxen deals with it and he can add your files to that repo. Just an idea in case you wasn't aware.

Here's a link in case you wanted to look over it.

http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=599

Cheers

- ckergald - 2012-03-04

Hi Popeye,

love the add to library feature, any plans to add subscribe to show type setting that will automatically search for shows you subscribe to and create the .strm files automatically ? similar to the way icelibrary was working ?

- Popeye - 2012-03-04

ckergald Wrote:Hi Popeye,

love the add to library feature, any plans to add subscribe to show type setting that will automatically search for shows you subscribe to and create the .strm files automatically ? similar to the way icelibrary was working ?

No, there are way better programs for this like Sickbeard and Couchpotato. "All" they need is some patching to create .strm files... unless I enable local nzb browsing...

- Popeye - 2012-03-04

simon_rb Wrote:Hi Popeye,

Yes I thought there might be a way of accessing the GitHub without a repo.

Over at XBMCHub they have an easy install repo, I think a guy by the name of tuxen deals with it and he can add your files to that repo. Just an idea in case you wasn't aware.

Here's a link in case you wanted to look over it.

http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=599

Cheers

Smart, I'll look into it.

- Popeye - 2012-03-05

Release of Pneumatic Beta 2.1

I believe I have fixed all of your submitted bugs so please try out beta 2.1

Now on to local nzb browse and upload...

EDIT Forgot to bump addon revision so xbmc might not pick up the changes with beta 2

- ldh830114 - 2012-03-06

ldh830114 Wrote:hey popeye thanks for all the hard work.

hello again.

tried to use again today. avi tv show works fine. tried a mkv movie and still would not play automatically. atempted to go to incomplete folder and had script error. upgrade to 2.1 beta and same problem.

here is the log

20:02:41 T:2956 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://more/executable.tbn
20:02:46 T:4064 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:02:47 T:3924 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:02:48 T:3924 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
20:02:48 T:3924 ERROR: Error Contents: ('title',)
20:02:48 T:3924 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\LUKE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7\default.py", line 641, in <module>
incomplete()
File "C:\Users\LUKE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7\default.py", line 597, in incomplete
add_posts(info.info_labels, url, MODE_INCOMPLETE_LIST, info.thumbnail, info.fanart)
File "C:\Users\LUKE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7\default.py", line 74, in add_posts
listitem=xbmcgui.ListItem(info_labels['title'], iconImage="DefaultVideo.png", thumbnailImage=thumb)
KeyError: ('title',)
20:02:48 T:2236 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=incomplete
20:02:48 T:2236 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=incomplete) failed
20:02:48 T:648 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

this is eden rc2 on x86 win7

thanks again