Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- Popeye - 2012-03-06

ldh830114 Wrote:hello again.

tried to use again today. avi tv show works fine. tried a mkv movie and still would not play automatically. atempted to go to incomplete folder and had script error. upgrade to 2.1 beta and same problem.

here is the log

20:02:41 T:2956 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://more/executable.tbn
20:02:46 T:4064 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:02:47 T:3924 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:02:48 T:3924 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
20:02:48 T:3924 ERROR: Error Contents: ('title',)
20:02:48 T:3924 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\LUKE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7\default.py", line 641, in <module>
incomplete()
File "C:\Users\LUKE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7\default.py", line 597, in incomplete
add_posts(info.info_labels, url, MODE_INCOMPLETE_LIST, info.thumbnail, info.fanart)
File "C:\Users\LUKE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7\default.py", line 74, in add_posts
listitem=xbmcgui.ListItem(info_labels['title'], iconImage="DefaultVideo.png", thumbnailImage=thumb)
KeyError: ('title',)
20:02:48 T:2236 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=incomplete
20:02:48 T:2236 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=incomplete) failed
20:02:48 T:648 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

this is eden rc2 on x86 win7

thanks again

Hi,

In this case it's something with the title missing from the list item. I'll have to look into it. Could be something I have screwed up in the code.
What bothers me is you fail to auto play. Have you ever got this working? Are you sure you have read write rights? SAB is not on a SMB share, etc, etc. Post a pastebin link with a full debug log (cleaned of your site keys).

- dr99 - 2012-03-06

Popeye, could you add the "My Shows" feed to your newznab plugin? This would be a good way to find the latest episodes of your favorite shows and then you can right click and add them to the library. Thanks.

- Popeye - 2012-03-06

dr99 Wrote:Popeye, could you add the "My Shows" feed to your newznab plugin? This would be a good way to find the latest episodes of your favorite shows and then you can right click and add them to the library. Thanks.

Your wish is my command Wink

Check out newznab beta2

- simon_rb - 2012-03-06

Popeye Wrote:Your wish is my command Wink

Check out newznab beta2

Popeye,

Is nzbs.org compatible with newznab? I assume it is as I'm sure I remember you mentioning it before. Had a quick look over older posts but can't see it (only see nzb.su mentioned)

I have just realised after all this time I had a nzbs.org account. I tried the ID and key and I get a script error, my ID and key are defo correct. I'll continue to fiddle with it - just wanted to know if i am wasting my time lol

Cheers Mr P

- Popeye - 2012-03-06

simon_rb Wrote:Popeye,

Is nzbs.org compatible with newznab?

Cheers Mr P

only the beta version of the site...

- dr99 - 2012-03-06

Popeye Wrote:Your wish is my command Wink

Check out newznab beta2

lol, thanks

- simon_rb - 2012-03-06

Popeye Wrote:only the beta version of the site...

Cheers. Found the beta site. The key is completely different Smile

Cheers

- kricker - 2012-03-06

There is a beta version of the nzbs.org site? Just found it on the forums. Interesting.

EDIT:
Wow, the beta site is quite nice.

- dr99 - 2012-03-06

simon_rb Wrote:Popeye,

Is nzbs.org compatible with newznab? I assume it is as I'm sure I remember you mentioning it before. Had a quick look over older posts but can't see it (only see nzb.su mentioned)

I have just realised after all this time I had a nzbs.org account. I tried the ID and key and I get a script error, my ID and key are defo correct. I'll continue to fiddle with it - just wanted to know if i am wasting my time lol

Cheers Mr P

Check out beta.nzbs.org and log in at the upper right corner of the page. This is the site I use with pneumatic because they have a lot of releases that nzb.su are missing.

- simon_rb - 2012-03-06

dr99 Wrote:Check out beta.nzbs.org and log in at the upper right corner of the page. This is the site I use with pneumatic because they have a lot of releases that nzb.su are missing.

I have found that. I can only find the one key. Not separate I'd and key?!?
What do I use?
Cheers

- kricker - 2012-03-06

simon_rb Wrote:I have found that. I can only find the one key. Not separate I'd and key?!?
What do I use?
Cheers
Click on the "rss feeds" link at the bottom of the page. Look for the line "Add this string to your feed URL to allow NZB downloads without logging in: &i=" after the i is your id.

- dr99 - 2012-03-07

Popeye, I noticed that when browsing categories and using my cart and my show feeds beta.nzbs.org only returns 25 items and nzb.su returns 100 items.

- Popeye - 2012-03-07

dr99 Wrote:Popeye, I noticed that when browsing categories and using my cart and my show feeds beta.nzbs.org only returns 25 items and nzb.su returns 100 items.

Ah, yes, they seem to default to different values. There is a API for it so I'll add a setting for it. Also, some might want to disable the cache so I'll add 0 to the list of options.

- simon_rb - 2012-03-07

kricker Wrote:Click on the "rss feeds" link at the bottom of the page. Look for the line "Add this string to your feed URL to allow NZB downloads without logging in: &i=" after the i is your id.

Thanks Kricker!!! Smile

- Popeye - 2012-03-07

Local nzb browsing and playing is working on my local branch. However I have run into a unicode/utf-8 conversion hell since I want to support any names of local storage and have ignored it for remote nzbs..