Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- ldh830114 - 2012-03-09

Popeye Wrote:Hi,

In this case it's something with the title missing from the list item. I'll have to look into it. Could be something I have screwed up in the code.
What bothers me is you fail to auto play. Have you ever got this working? Are you sure you have read write rights? SAB is not on a SMB share, etc, etc. Post a pastebin link with a full debug log (cleaned of your site keys).

Which logs do you want? SAB or pneumatic log?

Just tried it on my laptop also running windows 7 and xbmc eden rc2 and exact same problems, will not auto play and script fails when i try to access the incomplete. SAB is local on both pc's.

- Popeye - 2012-03-09

ldh830114 Wrote:which logs do you want? Sab or pneumatic log?

Just tried it on my laptop also running windows 7 and xbmc eden rc2 and exact same problems, will not auto play and script fails when i try to access the incomplete. Sab is local on both pc's.

xbmc...

- ldh830114 - 2012-03-10

Popeye Wrote:xbmc...

lol sorry.

http://pastebin.com/SRSaSBTJ

btw thankyou for your help I have just donated for being so patient with someone as un-savvy as myself Smile

- Jfunker82 - 2012-03-10

Hello popeye

I have been using latest newsnab and pneumatic and have been have som problems.
First when i have been adding tv shows it doesnt scrape properly and second when i watching a movie or tv show which have been added to my library it just suddenly stops playing after a couple of minutes.
I have been trying to use different kind of settings in pneumatic. It happens all the time
I am using xbmc live eden rc2 latest git.

- Popeye - 2012-03-10

ldh830114 Wrote:lol sorry.

btw thankyou for your help I have just donated for being so patient with someone as un-savvy as myself Smile

Thanks for the log and donation. Seems like a tricky one. Is this the only one or everything you try playing? Still suspect some meta data issues..

Jfunker82 Wrote:Hello popeye

First when i have been adding tv shows it doesnt scrape properly and second when i watching a movie or tv show which have been added to my library it just suddenly stops playing after a couple of minutes.
I have been trying to use different kind of settings in pneumatic. It happens all the time

You need to give me more concrete examples. I wouldn't release anything that didn't work for me so you have to be more specific.
The sudden stopping is probably due to your bandwidth not being sufficient for what you try to play.

- Jfunker82 - 2012-03-10

I have 100 mbit so my bandwidth are not the problem. It works fine when i use the nzbs.org addon but as soon i add a movie or tv show into my library and play from there it stops after a while. My sabnzbd is on +delete post processing. I even tried different post processing setting but same the problem. When i disable movie.nfo and tvshow.nfo then my movies and tv scrapes correctly.

Same thing happens om my ipad xbmc eden rc2

Tested on a new install of xbmc eden rc2 windows 7 , same thing.

Otherwise your addons is the best on xbmc right now.

- dr99 - 2012-03-10

Jfunker82 Wrote:Hello popeye

Have you tried with nfo set to disabled? When I add anything to the library with nfo set to full or minimal xbmc will just add the information to the library and not do any scraping at all, if I don't use a nfo it will download everything from tvdb including banner art and episode descriptions.

EDIT: I should have checked the next page before replying because you already answered this

- Popeye - 2012-03-10

Jfunker82 Wrote:I have 100 mbit so my bandwidth are not the problem. It works fine when i use the nzbs.org addon but as soon i add a movie or tv show into my library and play from there it stops after a while. My sabnzbd is on +delete post processing. I even tried different post processing setting but same the problem. When i disable movie.nfo and tvshow.nfo then my movies and tv scrapes correctly.

Same thing happens om my ipad xbmc eden rc2

Tested on a new install of xbmc eden rc2 windows 7 , same thing.

Otherwise your addons is the best on xbmc right now.

You confuse me. Are you using the nzbs.org addon or pneumatic? You also have to use the correct version of newznab (beta when using pneumatic).
When you run on so many machines, how have you configured the incomplete folder?

You have to distinct problems.
1. Library adding. If the site provides poor meta data, my addon will create a poor nfo file. If a nfo is available, xbmc is going to use it exclusively. When selecting minimal, I only add a tvdb url if the tvdb id is provided by the site. Thus xbmc scaping will quicker find the show and episode data.

2. When playing from the library the movie/show suddenly stops. When does it stop, after a minute or an hour? what does the log say? Does it happen on everything you play? Can you play straight away instead of adding to the lib?

- Popeye - 2012-03-10

ldh830114 Wrote:lol sorry.

I think I have found a fix. What bothers me is that this should happen to more people..
In the mean time you could modify the setting for Rating regexp in the newznab settings by modifying "Rating:" to e.g. "Rat-ing:"

- ldh830114 - 2012-03-10

Popeye Wrote:I think I have found a fix. What bothers me is that this should happen to more people..
In the mean time you could modify the setting for Rating regexp in the newznab settings by modifying "Rating:" to e.g. "Rat-ing:"

Thankyou popeye i will give it a go.

I might add that last night I added a movie to the library and all worked fine that way.

EDIT: All working now popeye thanks again.

Does anyone know of a site or even a group who uploads to usenet using small .rar filesHuh

- simon_rb - 2012-03-10

Hi Popeye,

Bit of a concept idea I have.. Thought I'd run it by you. It might be possible to implement or it might be impossible - your the brains so I'll leave you to decide Smile

Right.. Other video plugins browse IMDB and when you select a movie or tv show it will search the net for the video. Now since the newznab compatible sites link releases to IMDB (at least it looks like they do) could your newznab addon browse IMDB and when a movie is selected it scrapes the compatible site and displays the results and you then select the one you want to play?

I am steeling the idea from a couple of other addons that do this and they work well. I could PM you with more information if you like.

Thanks for listening Mr P

Cheers

PS. Great work with pneumatic Smile

- Jfunker82 - 2012-03-10

No, i am using beta version of newsnab and pneumatic (latest version both). It stops playing on different places everytime, often in the beginning of a movie or a tv show.
I dont know what to do, can you pm a guide for a simple installation to see if a do anything wrong. I use beta.nzbs.org.

- Popeye - 2012-03-10

Jfunker82 Wrote:No, i am using beta version of newsnab and pneumatic (latest version both). It stops playing on different places everytime, often in the beginning of a movie or a tv show.
I dont know what to do, can you pm a guide for a simple installation to see if a do anything wrong. I use beta.nzbs.org.

You just gives me tiny bits of information. I gave you a whole bunch of questions and you answer a few. If you want help you have to cooperate Big Grin
Does it stop only when you play from the library or always? Sure you have set allow_streaming = 1?
BTW, The guide is this thread... Cool

- Popeye - 2012-03-11

simon_rb Wrote:Hi Popeye,

Bit of a concept idea I have.. Thought I'd run it by you. It might be possible to implement or it might be impossible - your the brains so I'll leave you to decide Smile

Right.. Other video plugins browse IMDB and when you select a movie or tv show it will search the net for the video. Now since the newznab compatible sites link releases to IMDB (at least it looks like they do) could your newznab addon browse IMDB and when a movie is selected it scrapes the compatible site and displays the results and you then select the one you want to play?

I am steeling the idea from a couple of other addons that do this and they work well. I could PM you with more information if you like.

Thanks for listening Mr P

Cheers

PS. Great work with pneumatic Smile

Good idea! Newznab has a API for imdb-id search. If you "context menu" a movie you will see "Search for this movie". It uses the imdb id for a look up. Transforming imdb into a addon is a huge task but definitely doable. I have way to many things on my mind before doing this but why don't you give it a try? Big Grin I can provide a newznab addon api for taking care of the imdb id "your" addon sends..

- simon_rb - 2012-03-11

Popeye Wrote:Good idea! Newznab has a API for imdb-id search. If you "context menu" a movie you will see "Search for this movie". It uses the imdb id for a look up. Transforming imdb into a addon is a huge task but definitely doable. I have way to many things on my mind before doing this but why don't you give it a try? Big Grin I can provide a newznab addon api for taking care of the imdb id "your" addon sends..

Glad you like te idea. This was I think it would be really tidy. You browse for a film and once selected a list of versions avaliable appear. I'm assumin also you could "watch trailer" also this way.

As for me writing an addon to do this.. Ive never written code however I am willing to learn. How should I start? Is it python? Probably best to leave it to you when your ready to tackle it however like I said. I will try Smile

Cheers