Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Popeye - 2012-11-19

Sweet!

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Popeye - 2012-11-19

EDIT: commented on a removed post Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - strontydog - 2012-11-20

Anyone having any issues with version 0.7.6 of sabnzbd with pneumatic? Doesn't seem to be pulling down that last rar file Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - dr99 - 2012-11-21

0.7.6 is working fine here

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Popeye - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-20, 19:48)strontydog Wrote: Anyone having any issues with version 0.7.6 of sabnzbd with pneumatic? Doesn't seem to be pulling down that last rar file Sad

Haven't tried yet. Nothing in the SABnzbd code has changed in this area for quite some time. Wish I had my next version of pneumatic ready where I have added LOTS of optional debug logging....

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - strontydog - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-21, 17:39)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-11-20, 19:48)strontydog Wrote: Anyone having any issues with version 0.7.6 of sabnzbd with pneumatic? Doesn't seem to be pulling down that last rar file Sad

Haven't tried yet. Nothing in the SABnzbd code has changed in this area for quite some time. Wish I had my next version of pneumatic ready where I have added LOTS of optional debug logging....

That will be really useful Popeye. You can't have too many debug messages.

I seem to be getting different behaviour on linux vs windows. Windows sab seems to be behaving a lot better at the moment.

Hopefully the new release will help me shed some light on this.

Cheers.

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - samfisher5986 - 2012-11-23

Amazing addon.

It seems to work very well, but last time I used it I got "script failed" and after a few minutes the show stopped, I'm guessing because the script is needed to tell it to go to the next .rar file.

Is this a fault of my setup? or is it a bug in the addon?

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Popeye - 2012-11-23

(2012-11-23, 10:01)samfisher5986 Wrote: Amazing addon.

It seems to work very well, but last time I used it I got "script failed" and after a few minutes the show stopped, I'm guessing because the script is needed to tell it to go to the next .rar file.

Your guess is wrong. Xbmc handles all the rar stepping on its own. Without logs the conversation ends here Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Skindred - 2012-11-24

My guess is your download speed wasn't fast enough to get the needed rarfile in time for continued playback.

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - samfisher5986 - 2012-11-24

(2012-11-23, 10:33)Popeye Wrote: Your guess is wrong. Xbmc handles all the rar stepping on its own. Without logs the conversation ends here Big Grin

I'll do some testing and get back to you.

(2012-11-24, 04:37)Skindred Wrote:

My guess is your download speed wasn't fast enough to get the needed rarfile in time for continued playback.

Unlikely, my download speed is 5 MB-10 MB/s and it was nearly half way downloaded when it stopped.

I knew something was wrong because normally it doesn't say "script failed" when you use it, but this time it did.

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Popeye - 2012-11-24

broken rar?

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - samfisher5986 - 2012-11-24

(2012-11-24, 18:11)Popeye Wrote: broken rar?

I ended up downloading it manually and it worked fine. It didn't have any missing articles while it was streaming.

The first .rar must have worked since I could watch the first part of the show, I assumed the script error wouldn't matter because it was still downloading, but this wasn't the case.

I'll definitely do some more testing to find out if it happens again.

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - moosenoz - 2012-11-25

total stab in the dark here, and probably off topic, but would anyone happen to have a spare nzbs dot org invite to pass along?

kind regards

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Popeye - 2012-11-28

Pneumatic 0.2.11
- Support for unpacked content
- Debug logging settings
- Pause only SAB queue item

1. Some things are not in rar's
2. In the future when needing help, just enable the debug logging setting in Pneumatic. There is no need for the XBMC general debug log. Remember the log is full of your api keys etc so clean it or just PM me with it.
3. Pneumatic will not pause the whole queue when messing with individual queue items.

RE: [RELEASE] Pneumatic - Popeye - 2012-11-28

The support for unpacked content might need a little patch due to timing issues...