Kodi Community Forum
Design Flaws / Missing Features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Neon (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+----- Thread: Design Flaws / Missing Features (/showthread.php?tid=97729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- stoli - 2011-04-21

BEWBTUBE Wrote:Another suggestion. The Recently Added Movie thing with the posters is nice, I wonder if there's a way for you to allow us the option to choose how many movie posters it shows. Another thing is is there a way to make the scrolling through those latest movies look more natural, like you're sliding through them. The way it is now, is a bit jarring until you get used to it.

I'm glad you like the 'thing'. I tend to think the three 'jarring' items are enough, but I welcome mods that you and others contribute.

Edit: Aeon is your skin. Options on top of options kill performance and I am striving to stay away from that.

- BEWBTUBE - 2011-04-21

stoli Wrote:I'm glad you like the 'thing'. I tend to think the three 'jarring' items are enough, but I welcome mods that you and others contribute.

Edit: Aeon is your skin. Options on top of options kill performance and I am striving to stay away from that.

i couldn't think of the word "widget". I understand you don't want to ruin performance.

I really do appreciate the time you've put into this skin, it's brilliant.

- SophT - 2011-04-21

Just started using this skin after being on Aeon since whenever it came out... Anyways, it's fantastic!

If I could throw in a feature enhancement request it would be for the 'sliding wall' video view (the 4 or 5 row semi-3d one):

When you pause and the poster rotates flat, it would be nice if the active video poster would 'zoom/grow' a little bit to maybe 1.5 or 2.0 row heights instead of just the one - it would make it easier to see which video is in focus when there's like 30 posters on screen at once.

- tboooe - 2011-04-22

Stoli, any progress on the ability to select Latest Albums on the home screen?

- stoli - 2011-04-22

tboooe Wrote:Stoli, any progress on the ability to select Latest Albums on the home screen?

Been fixed for a couple of weeks. Check the first post in this thread. Smile

- tboooe - 2011-04-22

stoli Wrote:Been fixed for a couple of weeks. Check the first post in this thread. Smile

Ahhhh...I am not running the SVN release...

Another question regarding the TV Guide. Is there a solution for shows that dont have logos? Right now, the guide blank. Perhaps simple text of the show title can be used in the case when a logo.png is not present?

- azaze1 - 2011-04-23

I've had a few occurrences of new movies being scraped successfully but do not show up in the Neon skin under movies.

I have to switch to Confluence where the new movie is visible in library mode, then switch back to Neon. Once I switch back to neon... the new movie is there. Happened three different times with new movies in the last 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,

- stoli - 2011-04-23

azaze1 Wrote:I've had a few occurrences of new movies being scraped successfully but do not show up in the Neon skin under movies.

I have to switch to Confluence where the new movie is visible in library mode, then switch back to Neon. Once I switch back to neon... the new movie is there. Happened three different times with new movies in the last 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,

There is nothing skin specific that would cause that - it just opens the library and presents whatever is there. Be sure you do not have the option to Hide Watched enabled...

- christoofar - 2011-04-24

hello

Have been enjoying this skin for several weeks now. Lately however, I seem to have an issue when play Music. I start XBMC, select Music (shows the background piano keys after selection) but is now very very dark, you can barely make out the white keys until I use the Back key once, then it finally displays the Music view correctly. I'm using the latest 32 bit XBMC build from 4/22. Thanks for any ideas

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-04-24

Happy Easter to all of you

@ Stoli After the last SVN update yesterday morning i see that all the on screen indications ( Pause - FFx2 - Remaining movie's time etc ) have been disappeared. WHY? What is missing? Thanks

- stoli - 2011-04-24

It was fixed a day or two ago - it just takes the Passion repo a little time to update. You should see it fixed in the next update you receive.

Edit: I just installed from the passion repo and the issue has already been resolved - try updating the skin.

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-04-24

@ Stoli i am trying to update but there is no any update.
Anyhow don not worry i will try later on and i will let you know.
Thanks for your attention.................

EDIT It is OK now. Everything is on. Tks again

- Krautmaster - 2011-04-24

hm, there are some great movie view modes missing in the actual svn of neon =/

What about these modes?

In addition "Infos 2" mode is damaged. Info text is in front of the movie list.

Edit: the problem only exists in the menu "HD movies"

- stoli - 2011-04-24

Krautmaster Wrote:hm, there are some great movie view modes missing in the actual svn of neon =/

What about these modes?

In addition "Infos 2" mode is damaged. Info text is in front of the movie list.

Edit: the problem only exists in the menu "HD movies"

I just did a quick check on my atv2 and didn't see any issues and it was updated to svn (passion) today.

- Krautmaster - 2011-04-24

hm strange. I am using the an xbmc 11pre build from 19.03.

i'll try to remove the skin and reinstall it again.