Kodi Community Forum
Design Flaws / Missing Features - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Neon (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+----- Thread: Design Flaws / Missing Features (/showthread.php?tid=97729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- stoli - 2011-06-24

JohnVee Wrote:stoli,

Found a new bug in TV Shows. Using logo view, then going to episode details, clicking back does not take you back to the logo view. It gets stuck on the fanart for the TV show you're on. Only way to get out is to push back again but that takes you out to the home screen.

There is no logo view at the episode level... If I go from Logo view to episodes and press back all is fine. Not sure exactly what your steps are to reproduce the issue.

Quote:I'm still having the problem with the network Icons being cut in half in episode details. I know you said you fixed it by taking out the bluray, hddvd and dvd flags, but they still show up there as well. I don't have any .nfo files for my tv shows, but I do have every one of my episodes labeled with the proper extension if that helps....Dexter.S01E01.bluray
Not sure why that update didn't push - just sent it again.
Quote:I know you say it's rather redundant to have the icon there with 720 or 1080 showing, but it's still nice to see what source the rip is coming from. Wish you had hdtv and dts ma flags in your skin, but it's no big deal.
Mod away.... Smile

Pulls from git should be from the Master branch.

Thanks,

- keithn - 2011-06-24

One thing I have noticed. BUT bear in mind I am a new user to XBMC and Neon skin. not even 2 weeks yet. But I am really enjoying getting my media onto it.

Anyway the problem I have is if you use the search function, say within movies. There does not seem to be a way of using the direction keys, (up, down, left & right) and enter to select letters/numbers.

Unless I am missing something. Just want to get this bit sorted as I am using a Harmony One remote with XBMC.

Apart from that and my other post, (on this sub forum) its great.

Thanks

- JohnVee - 2011-06-24

Thanks man, this time it worked...The network icons are no longer cut off.

The path I take to get that bug in TV shows is Logo view (the wall of Logos) then to last added. When you push back...you get stuck on a blank fanart screen.

Sorry for calling it episode details, but for some reason, the version of the skin I had last night was calling it that.

- nemanjathug - 2011-06-24

Hi Stoli, new shelf view is great thnx again

- stoli - 2011-06-24

keithn Wrote:One thing I have noticed. BUT bear in mind I am a new user to XBMC and Neon skin. not even 2 weeks yet. But I am really enjoying getting my media onto it.

Anyway the problem I have is if you use the search function, say within movies. There does not seem to be a way of using the direction keys, (up, down, left & right) and enter to select letters/numbers.

Unless I am missing something. Just want to get this bit sorted as I am using a Harmony One remote with XBMC.

Apart from that and my other post, (on this sub forum) its great.

Thanks

Easy one! Settings > System > Input Devices > Enable Remote control sends keyboard presses.

- stoli - 2011-06-24

JohnVee Wrote:Thanks man, this time it worked...The network icons are no longer cut off.

The path I take to get that bug in TV shows is Logo view (the wall of Logos) then to last added. When you push back...you get stuck on a blank fanart screen.

Sorry for calling it episode details, but for some reason, the version of the skin I had last night was calling it that.

Can't reproduce that one here, will have to wait until I try it at home...

Thanks,

Dual Languages - Rarkh - 2011-06-24

Hi,
searched the base but couldn't find this question:

Is there a way to display Dual/multiple Language Audiotracks in the Mediaflags?

Best regards,
Rarkh

- stoli - 2011-06-24

No, it's not possible.

- Pete7 - 2011-06-25

michaelxtc Wrote:Change it in XBMC (Neon) but pressing "i" on the tv show then choosing a new logo from the get artwork menu.

I tried this but it doesn't let me choose local artwork. It attempts to download it from fanart.tv but it is not available.

edit: nevermind. I just removed the show from the library and scanned again.

- stoli - 2011-06-28

JohnVee Wrote:Thanks man, this time it worked...The network icons are no longer cut off.

This should be fixed now...

Lot's of other tweaks and fixes pushed today as well.

- JohnVee - 2011-06-29

stoli Wrote:This should be fixed now...

Lot's of other tweaks and fixes pushed today as well.

Thank you stoli, that fixed it! Smile

- keithn - 2011-06-29

How do you get these new updates?
Does XBMC do it automatically or do I have to download something?

Thank you

- stoli - 2011-06-29

keithn Wrote:How do you get these new updates?
Does XBMC do it automatically or do I have to download something?

Thank you

The latest versions require you to use a nightly build of xbmc. As for where to get them, the easiest method is to install the Passion Repository and the skin will be updated as I update.

- BEWBTUBE - 2011-07-01

What happened to the MultiPlex view for movies?

- stoli - 2011-07-01

BEWBTUBE Wrote:What happened to the MultiPlex view for movies?

Looks like I have a typo somewhere. I'll get it fixed in the next few hours. Blush

EDIT: Fixed.