Kodi Community Forum
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) (/showthread.php?tid=98210)

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2015-05-18

& is represented by & in XML.
'/' is a reservered character. Instead, do a regex match and use a wildcard . to match it.

XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - shukar - 2015-05-18

Related question, I'm trying to scan ABC for anything containing Marvel in the show title, but keep getting errors that seem related to 20/20 being in the folder.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - sonics007 - 2015-05-20

(2015-05-18, 14:56)bradvido88 Wrote: & is represented by & in XML.
'/' is a reservered character. Instead, do a regex match and use a wildcard . to match it.

Thanks for your answer so the character & i have understood i have try it and its working
But still dont undestand about / character what do you mean with using wildcard
could u show me on my example how to change so i could understand it
<subfolder name="TV Shows/N/Nip/Tuck" type="generic" force_series="Nip/tuck" >
<parser>
<regexp>()([\w\s*'-:]*)</regexp>
</parser>
</subfolder>

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - FLMS1 - 2015-05-22

(2011-03-31, 21:41)bradvido88 Wrote: Known Working Video Sources:
  • PlayOn (Including Netflix/Hulu/CBS/Comedy Central/VEVO...)
  • BlueCop's addon (Hulu, Amazon Prime, Yahoo Music Videos, etc...)
  • Any add-on that follows standard naming conventions for its videos.

I'm trying to get a few things to work with this script...

PlayOn's netflix, huluplus and the other channels (CNN, AMC, ABC, etc.).
I'm having trouble with Netflix and hulu as it is... the terminal says:
Code:
C:\users\User\Desktop\xbmc.MyLibrary-1.4.3>"C:\Program Files <x86>\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar"
The system cannot find the path specified.

XBMC.MyLibrary-1.4.3>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
Does this mean I need to configure all the channels separately?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Doctor Eggs - 2015-05-23

That means that you either don't have java installed or don't have it pointing to the correct version. Find out where you have java installed on your machine and then open the Run-x86.cmd file with notepad and make sure the location matches.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - Ylee_one - 2015-05-26

The link for BatToExeConverter in the users guide is broken. Any suggestions on a good free one. I'm trying to hide the command window or at least run it in the background.

Also props to bradvideo88. I've been using this for a while and it is the best workaround for me, thanks.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - RockerC - 2015-06-16

Not sure if this is still being developed but if it is then the project should probably be renamed to meet the official trademark policy now?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy

You should not use "Kodi" or "XBMC" in the product name, see this section:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy#Related_Software

Related Software

XBMC Foundation products are designed to be extended, and we recognize that community members writing add-ons and supplemental software need some way to identify the XBMC Foundation product to which their add-on/software pertain. Our main concern about add-ons and related software is that consumers not be confused as to whether they are official (meaning approved by XBMC Foundation) or not. To address that concern, we request that add-ons and supplemental software names not include, in whole or in part, the words "XBMC Foundation" or "Kodi" in a way that suggests a connection between XBMC Foundation and the add-on or software (e.g., "Frobnicator for Kodi," would be acceptable, but "Kodi Frobnicator" would not).

Recommend you read http://kodi.tv/introducing-kodi-14/ and http://kodi.tv/introducing-the-kodi-logo/ which explain their interest in trademark protection.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ngergely - 2015-08-05

Is this tool still in active development?

If not, is there another tool/addon out there that will do the same basic thing?

I really like the idea of being able to add video streams from addons and other sources into the library.

If it is not being maintained, would anyone be willing to help me figure out how to build something else that does this function? In an idea world any new project would be built as an add-on and would be cross-platform.

Thanks,

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bradvido88 - 2015-08-05

It's not being actively developed.
It still works with Kodi today.
If someone is willing to lead a new project to do the same thing via Kodi's plugin architecture, I'd be willing to be a contributor to that project.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - markaisi - 2015-08-05

I use my library now and it is great. If you are looking for an add-on that does much of what my library does you can try pseudolibrary.

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - ngergely - 2015-08-06

hhhmmm.....pseudo library looks interesting and like something that is about 85% of the way towards what was thinking of in an add-on. I'll have to start looking into that one and how to help support it.

thank you all

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - wickemu - 2015-09-12

Quick question: Can i get away with having no subfolder at all? I'd like to do a bulk import of all the videos in the Sprout add-on to make into a pseudo channel. It doesn't look like it's working though with this:

<Sprout path="plugin://plugin.video.sprout" recursive="true" type="episodes" prefix=" [Add-On]" force_tvdb="true">
</Sprout>

Or this:

<Sprout path="plugin://plugin.video.sprout" recursive="true" type="episodes" prefix=" [Add-On]" force_tvdb="true" />

...But it did work beforehand when I had just one subfolder selected. Is there any way to automatically include all subfolders (without having to add each manually)?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - bry - 2015-09-13

nope - best to do each sub folder and then combine them into one channel and hide them from the guide,

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - wickemu - 2015-09-15

Thanks, that's what I ended up doing.

Another question - I'm amassing hundreds of "Title"-named videos in various shows. they seem to be misnamed duplicates. Is there any way to prevent or fix that?

RE: XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins) - wickemu - 2015-09-19

To expand on my last question (I'm amassing hundreds of "S# Title" episodes), this seems to come from add-ons that do not provide season or episode information and do not have names that match anything on TVDB. I have manual archiving turned on, so they try to get saved, but with no season or episode information, they're being duplicated over and over again.

The thing is, I really want to have manual archiving on because there are some kids shows on Netflix and Amazon that don't match up with TVDB but import correctly anyway because a season and episode number are provided in the name. So I guess what I need to do is find a way to exclude shows for which a Season and Episode are not provided AND a TVDB match is not found.

... That seems like a very specific request. Does anyone know if that is possible? The alternative would be to find a way for Kodi to automatically delete episodes named "Title". That would definitely be an acceptable (and perhaps even preferred) alternative.

EDIT - I managed to reduce this problem by changing my config slightly -

Code:
    <ManualArchiving enabled="true">
        <HoursThreshold>1.0</HoursThreshold>
    </ManualArchiving>
    <VideoCleanUp>
        <HoursThreshold>2</HoursThreshold>
        <ConsecutiveThreshold>1</ConsecutiveThreshold>
    </VideoCleanUp>

Now it seems to hold only one version of the "Title" for each unscraped episode. Ideally it would carry over the name, and I'm not sure why it can't, but it's better than nothing. If anyone knows how to make it work it bit more smoothly, I'd appreciate some information!