Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

- othrayte - 2011-09-11

boognish43 Wrote:How do i delete this from my system? I deleted the addon but everytime xbmc starts I get an error that the plugin failed
thanks

I assume your talking about the rather annoying bug in v0.6.1 . I have to apologise that this slipped past me, but I have got a fix ready for it and I'll probably release that in the next day or two. In the mean time you have multiple options, disable the part of TU that is failing, this involves switching off the auto sync options. Option two is to disable TU from xbmc, for this you bring up the context menu on the addon (I think you get to it though system, addons, video). The third option is to uninstall it, same context menu as before. There are even more drastic measures but start with these.

Also, I hope you are only planning on removing it temporarily, if not might I ask how we might improve it for you.

- pyrodex - 2011-09-11

othrayte Wrote:Thanks for reporting, I have already fixed it and v0.6.2 will be out shortly to patch this up.

Thanks! I thought I was doing something wrong...

- pyrodex - 2011-09-12

othrayte Wrote:Thanks for reporting, I have already fixed it and v0.6.2 will be out shortly to patch this up.

Switched over to GIT with the fix in place (saw your commit) and confirmed it worked as expected. Thanks!

- alex_uk - 2011-09-13

- othrayte - 2011-09-13

Thanks to all those people who went to the trouble of reporting the syncing bug in v0.6.1, again my sincerest apologies, I have now pushed v0.6.2 as a hot-fix release and you should be seeing that very soon. I'll post again when I know it is up.

Best,
Othrayte.

- othrayte - 2011-09-13

othrayte Wrote:Thanks to all those people who went to the trouble of reporting the syncing bug in v0.6.1, again my sincerest apologies, I have now pushed v0.6.2 as a hot-fix release and you should be seeing that very soon. I'll post again when I know it is up.

Best,
Othrayte.

Ok, I can confirm the hotfix v0.6.2 is now avaliable. Same drill as always, most people will get this automatically see my sig for a link to the download page for manual installs.

P.S. This release is both the current testing and current stable release.

Thanks for your patience,

- lowfi - 2011-09-17

Still my movies are not scrobbled..... I asked the scraper dev to add the tt000000 in the database. He did:

Code:
[b]1.1.9[/b]
- IMDB id now contains 'tt' in front of it.
- TMDB is now used for thumbnails.

[b]1.1.8[/b]
- IMDB id is now stored with the movie information

But still i see this in my logs:

Code:
16:38:14 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /user/library/movies/collection.json/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a/lowfi
16:38:15 T:2962513920  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Telnet too soon? (61) Connection refused
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: 8½ - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Jûsan-nin no Shikaku - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: 21 Grams - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: 127 Hours - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Beautiful Mind, A - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Serious Man, A - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Single Man, A - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Adjustment Bureau, The - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Alien - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Alien 3 - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Alien Resurrection - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Aliens - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: American Psycho - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: American, The - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Education, An - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: And Soon the Darkness - IMDb ID:
16:38:15 T:2956054528  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: found Movie: Animal Kingdom - IMDb ID:

So no scrobbling no collection updating...

(0.6.2)

- othrayte - 2011-09-17

lowfi Wrote:Still my movies are not scrobbled..... I asked the scraper dev to add the tt000000 in the database. He did:

So no scrobbling no collection updating...

That's good, the problem with updating is probably old data in the db, you might need to refresh the items, try doing just one of two at first (you can choose refresh from the movie info window), I don't know if an easy way to refresh all of the imdb ids, maybe you could ask one of the devs that knows more about that part.

To investigate the scrobbling I'll need to see a full log, I can see from the partial one you posted that TU is unable to connect to XBMC notification service, which we use for scrobbling, and to know more about what is going on I need to see the whole thing.

Hope things start to come together for you,

- lowfi - 2011-09-17

Hi i in fact removed (dropped) the entire database and re added all my movies using the new scraper version.

here is my entire log: http://pastebin.com/GXJ6K0sF

my trakt utilities settings:

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="autosync_cleanmoviecollection" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_cleantvshowcollection" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_moviecollection" value="true" />
    <setting id="autosync_seenmovies" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_seentvshows" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_tvshowcollection" value="true" />
    <setting id="debug" value="true" />
    <setting id="password" value="**********" />
    <setting id="rate_each_playlist_item" value="true" />
    <setting id="rate_episode" value="true" />
    <setting id="rate_min_view_time" value="75.000000" />
    <setting id="rate_movie" value="true" />
    <setting id="scrobble_episode" value="true" />
    <setting id="scrobble_min_view_time" value="75.000000" />
    <setting id="scrobble_movie" value="true" />
    <setting id="username" value="lowfi" />
</settings>

- othrayte - 2011-09-17

lowfi Wrote:Hi i in fact removed (dropped) the entire database and re added all my movies using the new scraper version.

here is my entire log: http://pastebin.com/GXJ6K0sF

my trakt utilities settings:

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="autosync_cleanmoviecollection" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_cleantvshowcollection" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_moviecollection" value="true" />
    <setting id="autosync_seenmovies" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_seentvshows" value="false" />
    <setting id="autosync_tvshowcollection" value="true" />
    <setting id="debug" value="true" />
    <setting id="password" value="**********" />
    <setting id="rate_each_playlist_item" value="true" />
    <setting id="rate_episode" value="true" />
    <setting id="rate_min_view_time" value="75.000000" />
    <setting id="rate_movie" value="true" />
    <setting id="scrobble_episode" value="true" />
    <setting id="scrobble_min_view_time" value="75.000000" />
    <setting id="scrobble_movie" value="true" />
    <setting id="username" value="lowfi" />
</settings>

Um, ok, well that is defiantly the most unusual log file I've seen yet Huh. You said that you scrapped your entire db, could you please humor me and refresh just one or two of your movies and see if there is any difference, there is defiantly something weird going on here.

Also in that log file I saw that TU was able to connection to XBMC's notification service, but it didn't receive any notifications, which is unusual, did you play any items or do anything that might modify the media libraries?

And lastly, what version of XBMC are you running (You might have already said, but it is hard to keep track here) and on what O\S.

- lowfi - 2011-09-17

Haha Big Grin

Well maybe my log looks weird because i use a remote mysql DB instead of local sqlite?

This was a OSX build of eden from 10sept. My xbmc live boxes also run eden builds of half of sept (sort of). But none of my movies are scrobbled there either. DB is the same on all xbmc installs (because of mysql).

- lowfi - 2011-09-18

here is my windows log: http://pastebin.com/wXNgKaeH

I tried to scrobble The birds (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056869/). Before starting the movie i did a refresh. After that i started the movie and after some seconds i got a trakt utilities error message from trakt "error: movie not found".

- othrayte - 2011-09-18

lowfi Wrote:Haha Big Grin

Well maybe my log looks weird because i use a remote mysql DB instead of local sqlite?

This was a OSX build of eden from 10sept. My xbmc live boxes also run eden builds of half of sept (sort of). But none of my movies are scrobbled there either. DB is the same on all xbmc installs (because of mysql).

lowfi Wrote:here is my windows log: http://pastebin.com/wXNgKaeH

I tried to scrobble The birds (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056869/). Before starting the movie i did a refresh. After that i started the movie and after some seconds i got a trakt utilities error message from trakt "error: movie not found".

I think these two symptoms are caused by the same underlying problem, for some reason TU is not getting the correct or full set of info from XBMC for each movie. What I'm going to do is make a special version of TU to run some tests on your system so I can see what is going on, it'll take me a day or two to get it coded up simply because I'm a touch overloaded at the moment.

Hope your having/had a good weekend otherwise,

- lowfi - 2011-09-18

FYI: I dont have any issues with the official trakt plugin....

- Xaranx - 2011-09-18

othrayte Wrote:That first thing could have ben caused by a temporary bug on the git version and should now be fixed.

The other thing has been a known issue for a while and I've just recently been trying to fix it please try the latest version on git, it shouldn't take more than 10 sec to close and anything less than about 30 would be acceptable in my mind.

From a week ago, finally got around to reinstalling the latest version and it works great so far (issues were python crashing and hang on close). Thanks for your work, I really missed using it, it's a hassle not remembering what you watched last.

lowfi Wrote:FYI: I dont have any issues with the official trakt plugin....

I had several issues with it, to each his own.