Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

- othrayte - 2012-02-20

tonyp Wrote:Ahhh it's Trakt Utilities fault then. Was wondering for quite a while now why this happens.

How about naming these test-versions sth. like 0.6.5b1? Or if letters aren't allowed maybe 0.6.4.xxxx - to distinguish between the different test builds?
In a way they have got names, but only the zip is named, the current one is v0.6.4-27 unfortunatly there isn't any way to get this number into the actual addon (automatically).

Rumik Wrote:In Eden beta 3, about 50% of the time when I launch a tv show from the tv shows section XBMC freezes on the LOADING PLEASE WAIT notification. Audio continues while everything else freezes.

This doesn't happen if trakt utilities is disabled.

Please please please fix this Smile
tonyp Wrote:Yup that's happening for me, too. Actually it happens every 2nd time - after I crash XBMC it will work again - after closing XBMC and restarting it it won't - and so on.
@Rumik & @tonyp, Log files please, see the link 'Getting Support' in my sig for more details.

TeKo Wrote:I am using MQ3 as a skin does this change the Trakt skin? (rating)

If not could you change the colors?
Imo its kinda hard to see whats highlighted maybe just make it all grey/blackish and only color it red, cyan and grey when highlighted.
TU provides a default skin and we allow skinners to provide a customised version that will be applied when their skin is active. You need to ask the creators of you skin to do that, we are unable to do that simply because we are not skinners ourselves and generally can't get our heads arround how the modern skins work. If you want to you can direct the skinner to us and we can help them on how to skin our system. Also we are behind you on having custom skins, and are more than happy to help you campain if it is needed.

TeKo Wrote:Also how can I rate a TV show (whole Show) I see the button but its greyed out and I cant select it.
Option to only rate show would be really good so that it only asks me to rate when I didnt rated the show already and not for every episode.
Ahh, you should be able to get to it, from memory we don't grey it out, but I could be wrong, if you definatly can't get there post back and I'll investigate.
We probably wont be adding that 'feature' as you would no longer be able to change your rating. What I'll consider for a future version is displaying the show rating on the episode rating dialog.

TeKo Wrote:Syncing and all that seems to work flawless with the latest version great job with the addon.
Good, Smile

- Nightah - 2012-02-20

othrayte Wrote:Ahhh, my bad, fixed, thanks for reporting.

Is it likely that these changes will be committed to git soon? Smile
Thanks again for your work!

- othrayte - 2012-02-20

Nightah Wrote:Is it likely that these changes will be committed to git soon? Smile
Thanks again for your work!
Huh sorry, thought I had already, done now. Rolleyes

- Nightah - 2012-02-20

othrayte Wrote:Huh sorry, thought I had already, done now. Rolleyes

Fantastic, works a treat!
Thanks again Smile.

- nemrod95 - 2012-02-20

Hi, thanks for your work. All worked fine until few days, i have an error : service.py. No information are send to trakt.tv
I have XBMC Eden Beta 3 (Aeon MQ3 skin) and trakt utilities 0.6.4
Thanks for your help

- Rumik - 2012-02-20

I posted a log over here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122661

Thanks

- jdbrookes - 2012-02-20

Rumik Wrote:In Eden beta 3, about 50% of the time when I launch a tv show from the tv shows section XBMC freezes on the LOADING PLEASE WAIT notification. Audio continues while everything else freezes.

This doesn't happen if trait utilities is disabled.

Please please please fix this Smile

Yeah I've been seeing this the last few weeks too, happens about 1 in 5 times with me where the screen freezes at "loading", but the audio continues behind. Have to SSH in and kill xbmc. You have to disable TU and reboot in order to avoid it. 100% stable the last few days watching about 15 or so shows with TU disabled, so it really does seem to be TU causing it. I thought I was the only one with this issue so I didn't mention it ;-) I'm using the absolute latest TU version posted to this thread, on beta 3 eden.

When I'm home later I'll turn TU back on, trigger the bug and post the log.

- othrayte - 2012-02-20

Rumik Wrote:I posted a log over here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122661

Thanks

Please confirm that the problem can be both prevented by disabling TU and that enabling TU causes the problem to come back. Then confirm the above with any other plugins disabled. Then without the remote access settings enabled.

- soder - 2012-02-20

othrayte Wrote:In a way they have got names, but only the zip is named, the current one is v0.6.4-27 unfortunatly there isn't any way to get this number into the actual addon (automatically).

Are there different v0.6.4 versions? Shoult I re-download the add-on and install?

/Söder

- soder - 2012-02-20

jdbrookes Wrote:Yeah I've been seeing this the last few weeks too, happens about 1 in 5 times with me where the screen freezes at "loading", but the audio continues behind. Have to SSH in and kill xbmc. You have to disable TU and reboot in order to avoid it. 100% stable the last few days watching about 15 or so shows with TU disabled, so it really does seem to be TU causing it. I thought I was the only one with this issue so I didn't mention it ;-) I'm using the absolute latest TU version posted to this thread, on beta 3 eden.

I feels so nice to read that you guys have the same problem. I thought it had something to do with XBMC.

I hope this will be fixed.

Thanks.

/Söder

- Adeiko - 2012-02-20

jdbrookes Wrote:Yeah I've been seeing this the last few weeks too, happens about 1 in 5 times with me where the screen freezes at "loading", but the audio continues behind. Have to SSH in and kill xbmc. You have to disable TU and reboot in order to avoid it. 100% stable the last few days watching about 15 or so shows with TU disabled, so it really does seem to be TU causing it. I thought I was the only one with this issue so I didn't mention it ;-) I'm using the absolute latest TU version posted to this thread, on beta 3 eden.

Thought this was a XBMC beta 3 problem in Xbmcbuntu, happened here also!

- cd492 - 2012-02-20

Yeah at first I thought it's Skin related, but after I disabled the trakt.tv addon I have no freezes anymore. Hope you guys can fix this.

- tonyp - 2012-02-20

othrayte Wrote:@Rumik & @tonyp, Log files please, see the link 'Getting Support' in my sig for more details.

See Rumik's extra thread for that issue, there're already two logs - but I can provide a third one if you need it.

--->
Rumik Wrote:I posted a log over here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122661

- othrayte - 2012-02-21

soder Wrote:Are there different v0.6.4 versions? Should I re-download the add-on and install?

/Söder

There are is a continuously rolling pre-release of the next bugfix release, 0.6.5, which are numbered as mentioned previously. If you are providing logs then it might help me to get those logs from the latest version but in reality you might be better off just waiting for the update to come through as 0.6.5.

- dnalleh - 2012-02-21

I've had this problem for quite a while, but about a week ago I turned on TU debugging, and i haven't had a freeze since!