Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - othrayte - 2012-03-18

(2012-03-18, 02:19)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-03-17, 23:54)lrusak Wrote: I've noticed that Trakt will fail when using profiles and logging off then logging on again. It gives the error "failed to connect to remote communications server"

If I boot from a cold boot and login it will work perfectly

Thanks for reporting, I'll look into that.
It works without problems for me, could you please post a debug log.

(2012-03-18, 00:54)kluka Wrote:
(2012-03-10, 05:00)othrayte Wrote: Just implemented it, it will be in whatever version comes after 0.6.5.

do you mean v0.6.5-4-gea10805 ?

edit: because as I tested right now with this build; it still does not work.

(I just saw on the github page that you even have forks... it seems that this software-distribution is a little bit complicated)

I thought it would be in that version, I'll double check and get back to you.
It is in that version and it works for me, could you please play an item, stop that item (such that it can be resumed), then play the item resuming from where you left off, wait 2 seconds then pause the item and post the debug log of that.

Also are you using the standard resuming built into XBMC or some other add-on?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Sranshaft - 2012-03-18

Thanks a lot mate. Feature requests added to the GIT page.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Dedi - 2012-03-18

I get the following error, even after updating from 0.6.4 to 0.6.5

Code:
13:59:53 T:4336   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
13:59:53 T:4336   ERROR: Error Contents: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects
13:59:53 T:4336   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\dedi\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Manromen-script.TraktUtilities-77c6b6f\service.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                autostart()
                                              File "C:\Users\dedi\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Manromen-script.TraktUtilities-77c6b6f\service.py", line 44, in autostart
                                                if autosync_cleantvshowcollection: cleanTVShowCollection(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\dedi\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Manromen-script.TraktUtilities-77c6b6f\sync_update.py", line 489, in cleanTVShowCollection
                                                tvshows_string += to_unlibrary[i]['title']
                                            TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

Maybe it's because I previously had a German TV show in my collection that had no English name. It's not in my library anymore, but trackt.tv still has it listed as part of my collection, I guess it can't be cleaned up.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - othrayte - 2012-03-18

(2012-03-18, 15:15)Dedi Wrote: I get the following error, even after updating from 0.6.4 to 0.6.5

Code:
13:59:53 T:4336   ERROR: Error Contents: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects
                                              File "C:\Users\dedi\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Manromen-script.TraktUtilities-77c6b6f\service.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                autostart()
                                              File "C:\Users\dedi\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Manromen-script.TraktUtilities-77c6b6f\service.py", line 44, in autostart
                                                if autosync_cleantvshowcollection: cleanTVShowCollection(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\dedi\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Manromen-script.TraktUtilities-77c6b6f\sync_update.py", line 489, in cleanTVShowCollection
                                                tvshows_string += to_unlibrary[i]['title']

Maybe it's because I previously had a German TV show in my collection that had no English name. It's not in my library anymore, but trackt.tv still has it listed as part of my collection, I guess it can't be cleaned up.

Already fixed for next version

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - dedi2 - 2012-03-18

(2012-03-18, 15:15)Dedi Wrote: I get the following error, even after updating from 0.6.4 to 0.6.5

Code:

(Could not update my post in time, damn false auto ban for spamming.)

It was even updating to 0.6.5-4.

I solved it by cleaning up all trakt utilities related (deinstalled 4 times, it always came up with still installed down to 0.6.0) and renaming the addon folder name from the 0.6.5-4 to the standard script.trakt.utilities. I guess it still used an older version. It's now working.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - lrusak - 2012-03-19

(2012-03-18, 10:44)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 02:19)othrayte Wrote: Thanks for reporting, I'll look into that.

I posted a debug log right after it happened.

It doesn't seem to reveal anything obvious though?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/890287/

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - othrayte - 2012-03-19

(2012-03-19, 08:41)lrusak Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 02:19)othrayte Wrote: Thanks for reporting, I'll look into that.

I posted a debug log right after it happened.

It doesn't seem to reveal anything obvious though?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/890287/

I can't find your original log, but a few points about this one, it shows no errors and does show the expected debug messages, please disabled the global XBMC debug setting when creating logs, and do the least you can to reproduce the problem. Could you please do this and post a new log, maybe it will have something to look at.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - lrusak - 2012-03-20

(2012-03-19, 11:16)othrayte Wrote: I can't find your original log, but a few points about this one, it shows no errors and does show the expected debug messages, please disabled the global XBMC debug setting when creating logs, and do the least you can to reproduce the problem. Could you please do this and post a new log, maybe it will have something to look at.

here is the new log

http://paste.ubuntu.com/891414/

perhaps it is something other then TU? I can't see this being possible because when the error happens nothing scrobbles

should I post a video or a screenshot of what is happening?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kluka - 2012-03-20

(2012-03-18, 00:54)kluka Wrote: do you mean v0.6.5-4-gea10805 ?

(I just saw on the github page that you even have forks... it seems that this software-distribution is a little bit complicated)

[/quote]
It is in that version and it works for me, could you please play an item, stop that item (such that it can be resumed), then play the item resuming from where you left off, wait 2 seconds then pause the item and post the debug log of that.

[/quote]

here you go: http://pastebin.com/0fPxmQhR

PS: https://flattr.com/thing/580929/Manromenscript-TraktUtilities-on-GitHub hehe Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - dunpealhunter - 2012-03-21

I don't know if this has been suggested already, but wouldn't it be awesome if we could use the trakt ratings of tv shows, episodes and movies inside XBMC instead of the current imdb ratings?

I've seen that the imdb ratings are never updated, you could do that with trakt ratings. Whenever a new rating is available you could check that against the rating in XBMC and wherever possible update with new ratings. What you could also do is add a setting that if for example no ratings or a very low number of ratings is available from trakt the ratings are automatically picked from imdb instead of trakt.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - othrayte - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-21, 13:29)dunpealhunter Wrote: I don't know if this has been suggested already, but wouldn't it be awesome if we could use the trakt ratings of tv shows, episodes and movies inside XBMC instead of the current imdb ratings?

I've seen that the imdb ratings are never updated, you could do that with trakt ratings. Whenever a new rating is available you could check that against the rating in XBMC and wherever possible update with new ratings. What you could also do is add a setting that if for example no ratings or a very low number of ratings is available from trakt the ratings are automatically picked from imdb instead of trakt.

This will happen with the major cache changes, they way I'm writing it TU will have the capability, although it will be disabled by default, to clean up and fill in any missing information that it finds on trakt, this could include ratings, images, descriptions etc. I'm planning on having some user settings to do general cache and sync, and some advanced settings to allow power users to choose exactly what gets synced.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - othrayte - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-20, 14:31)kluka Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 00:54)kluka Wrote: do you mean v0.6.5-4-gea10805 ?

That is interesting, I'll make up a slightly modified version to try to fix it, but first, are you using the standard XBMC library to start the item? How long does the item take to start? Do you see the item begin at the start then jump forward or just start where you left off?
It is a little tricky as XBMC doesn't just start at the correct position, from the point of view of the software it starts at 0.00s and then jumps to where you left off.

(2012-03-20, 14:31)kluka Wrote: PS: https://flattr.com/thing/580929/Manromenscript-TraktUtilities-on-GitHub hehe Wink
Smile, Thats very kind, and hopefully Manromen will be able to get that, for future info I can't claim any funds from that repo so Manromen will have to, if you really feel you need to fund us my fork of the code is at https://github.com/othrayte/script.TraktUtilities/, although i have collaboration rights to keep Manromens "official" copy in sync. Also my preference is for the rep that you can give right here in the forum, or even better, to spread the word about XBMC, trakt,tv and most importantly TU.

(2012-03-20, 00:15)lrusak Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 11:16)othrayte Wrote: I can't find your original log, but a few points about this one, it shows no errors and does show the expected debug messages, please disabled the global XBMC debug setting when creating logs, and do the least you can to reproduce the problem. Could you please do this and post a new log, maybe it will have something to look at.

here is the new log

http://paste.ubuntu.com/891414/

perhaps it is something other then TU? I can't see this being possible because when the error happens nothing scrobbles

should I post a video or a screenshot of what is happening?
Nothing interesting in the log.
It could be, post a screen shot or video, what ever is easier for you.
The other thing you could do would be to create a log the same way whilst you play an item. There are debug messages that indicate what is going on.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - dunpealhunter - 2012-03-22

I already suggested this on the support website of trakt, but i guess this is a more appropriate forum to post it.

Since practically every movie and tv show from both themoviedb and thetvdb is in the database of trakt by now i think it would be a good idea if there is a program of trakt that can be used in mediaplayers (XBMC in particular) to scrape for both movies and tv shows. It could be used as a back-up for when TMDB or TVDB is down due to errors or maintance.

The scraper could also be used to get more trakt related information into a mediaplayer. Things that are on the todo list, but also stuff like shouts, ratings and calendars. Stuff that could than be used by skin developers to make special "trakt friendly" skins.

(2012-03-22, 13:31)othrayte Wrote: This will happen with the major cache changes, they way I'm writing it TU will have the capability, although it will be disabled by default, to clean up and fill in any missing information that it finds on trakt, this could include ratings, images, descriptions etc. I'm planning on having some user settings to do general cache and sync, and some advanced settings to allow power users to choose exactly what gets synced.

Does this mean it will be possible to use trakt utilities as a scraper instead of the current scrapers of TVDB and TMDB? Because that will be awesome. Like i've said, you could add information specific to that of trakt to XBMC that way. It could mean that it will be a lot easier to make "trakt friendly" skins.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kluka - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-22, 14:02)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 14:31)kluka Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 10:44)othrayte Wrote: It is in that version and it works for me, could you please play an item, stop that item (such that it can be resumed), then play the item resuming from where you left off, wait 2 seconds then pause the item and post the debug log of that.

That is interesting, I'll make up a slightly modified version to try to fix it, but first, are you using the standard XBMC library to start the item? How long does the item take to start? Do you see the item begin at the start then jump forward or just start where you left off?
It is a little tricky as XBMC doesn't just start at the correct position, from the point of view of the software it starts at 0.00s and then jumps to where you left off.

yes; I am using the standard xbmc player and library; with the Transparency Skin. And all I can see is that it jumps right to the point where I left off; nothing is seen before that.

Or should I try to debug that some sort of time slowing thing?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Drizz - 2012-03-24

Ok guys, I'm posting a log of the problem. I too have the frustrating issue of pushing stop to go do something, getting back, pushing play, watching the show and then find out that it didn't scrobble. After this happens nothing else will scrobble until the pc is restarted. Here's a log of me watching the first part of the Titanic miniseries and it didn't scrobble. This is a problem I've been having since I started using TU. I've had to switch to mediaportal as my main player because of the trakt issue with xbmc, needless to say I seriously miss XBMC... Hopefully this log will help sort out the problem, if not I'm now committed to helping track it down.

Code:
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: load settings...
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: loading special://masterprofile/guisettings.xml
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Getting hardware information now...
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Checking resolution 12
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/playercorefactory.xml.
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Loaded playercorefactory configuration
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml.
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml)
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://masterprofile/advancedsettings.xml)
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Default DVD Player: dvdplayer
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Default Video Player: dvdplayer
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Default Audio Player: paplayer
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Log level changed to 0
20:50:53 T:2548  NOTICE: Loading media sources from special://masterprofile/sources.xml
20:50:54 T:2548  NOTICE: initializing playlistplayer
20:50:54 T:2548  NOTICE: DONE initializing playlistplayer
20:50:55 T:1216   ERROR: CRemoteControl::Connect - failed to connect
20:50:56 T:2548  NOTICE: initialize done
20:50:56 T:2548  NOTICE: Running the application...
20:50:56 T:2548  NOTICE: ES: Starting event server
20:50:56 T:3736  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on 0.0.0.0:9777
20:50:56 T:3736  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777
20:50:56 T:3204  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:50:57 T:3204   ERROR: C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\nbhttpconnection.py:22: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
                                              import sha
20:50:58 T:2200  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:50:58 T:3204  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: service: script.TraktUtilities - version: 0.6.5
20:50:58 T:3204  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /account/test/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
20:50:59 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:51:15 T:2548  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: D:\Titanic\Titanic.s01e01.mkv
20:51:15 T:2548 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
20:51:15 T:1136  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
20:51:15 T:1136  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
20:51:16 T:1136  NOTICE: Opening video stream: 0 source: 256
20:51:16 T:1136  NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 28
20:51:16 T:1136  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10
20:51:16 T:1136  NOTICE: Creating video thread
20:51:16 T:1136  NOTICE: Opening audio stream: 1 source: 256
20:51:16 T:1136  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86019
20:51:16 T:1136  NOTICE: Creating audio thread
20:51:16 T:2340  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
20:51:16 T:624  NOTICE: running thread: CDVDPlayerAudio::Process()
20:51:16 T:624  NOTICE: Creating audio device with codec id: 86019, channels: 6, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through
20:51:17 T:2340  NOTICE:  fps: 24.975026, pwidth: 1280, pheight: 720, dwidth: 1280, dheight: 720
20:51:17 T:2340  NOTICE: Display resolution ADJUST : 1920x1080 @ 60.00 - Full Screen (12) (weight: 0.201)
20:51:17 T:2340  NOTICE: D3D: rendering method forced to DXVA2 processor
20:51:20 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:51:41 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:52:02 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:52:23 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:52:44 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:53:06 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:53:27 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:53:48 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:54:09 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:54:30 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:54:51 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:55:12 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:55:33 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:55:54 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:56:15 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:56:36 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:56:57 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:57:18 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:57:39 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:58:00 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:58:21 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:58:42 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:59:03 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:59:24 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
20:59:45 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:00:06 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:00:27 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:00:48 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:01:09 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:01:30 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:01:51 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:02:12 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:02:33 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:02:54 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:03:15 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:03:36 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:03:57 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:04:18 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:04:39 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:05:00 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:05:21 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:05:42 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:06:03 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:06:24 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:06:25 T:624 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
21:06:33 T:2548 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
21:06:33 T:2548  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
21:06:33 T:2548  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: closing audio stream
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: Closing audio stream
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: Waiting for audio thread to exit
21:06:33 T:624   ERROR: CDVDAudio::AddPackets - failed to add leftover bytes to render
21:06:33 T:624  NOTICE: thread end: CDVDPlayerAudio::OnExit()
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: Closing audio device
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: Deleting audio codec
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: closing video stream
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: Closing video stream
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: waiting for video thread to exit
21:06:33 T:2340  NOTICE: thread end: video_thread
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: deleting video codec
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting demuxer
21:06:33 T:1136  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
21:06:33 T:2548  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
21:06:33 T:2548  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
21:06:33 T:2548 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
21:06:33 T:2548  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
21:06:33 T:2548  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: Saving settings
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: stop all
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: ES: Stopping event server
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: stopping zeroconf publishing
21:06:42 T:3736  NOTICE: ES: UDP Event server stopped
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: stop sap announcement listener
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: clean cached files!
21:06:42 T:2548  NOTICE: unload skin
21:06:43 T:3572  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Notification service stopping
21:06:43 T:904  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Scrobbler stopping