Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) (/showthread.php?tid=98582)

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - hdmax - 2012-06-08

I just found this add on while looking for an web interface to replace a mundane sharethe.tv that seems to have stopped development. (But I digress!) This is an awesome add on to my XBMC experience.
This thread is huge, and I will get through it in time, so I am sure I have missed many request, and suggestions, with that said. I have a request!
When looking through someones collection, it would be nice to have a play button that would open the local video in XBMC. (Of course the user would not have this play button unless the video was in his/her collection.)
I just realized a huge flaw in my idea! If I am browsing on the webgui, and was able to click a movie/tv show from an random library and it was to start playing on my XBMC HTPC, and I were not home, that would be bad! So, I guess it's time to rethink this!

Also, is there a way for Trakt to read a season premier, or Finale that is a two part rolled into one part?
(For example, I have the new TV series "2 Broke Girls" there is 24 episodes in season 1, but the Finale was an hour long, so Trakt thinks I am missing episode #24.) This is no biggie, just an suggestion!

Thanks for all the work you all have put into this.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - JonasL1 - 2012-06-08

Than you has to call you episode like this for example: "2 Broken Birls - S01E23-24 - And Martha Stewart Have a Ball". Than trakt will see it as two episodes.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - hdmax - 2012-06-11

I like this add on and the trakt.tv web site, but after looking over some of the collections on the web site, I am not to sure about the accuracy of content.
One member there has 253 episode out of 210 total for Everybody Loves Raymond, and 75 of 62 for Leverage. (I noticed other shows that were like this as well!) Not real sure how a collection can have more then the total.

I know this has nothing to do with this add on, just thought I'd bring it up thinking maybe some light could be shed on the subject.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - razlebol - 2012-06-16

(2012-06-11, 18:37)hdmax Wrote: I like this add on and the trakt.tv web site, but after looking over some of the collections on the web site, I am not to sure about the accuracy of content.
One member there has 253 episode out of 210 total for Everybody Loves Raymond, and 75 of 62 for Leverage. (I noticed other shows that were like this as well!) Not real sure how a collection can have more then the total.

I know this has nothing to do with this add on, just thought I'd bring it up thinking maybe some light could be shed on the subject.

It could be the special episodes from season 0 that get counted.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - Zyeox - 2012-06-16

I can't get this to work anymore. I running stable version's of both and they never update. I tried running the nightly build with it and I get errors with service.py. So I went back noticed it showed I was watching a show but it never added as watched. Now it won't even show I am watching something or even list it's been watched. Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - kri kri - 2012-06-16

Nevermind, its scrobbling now.

Whenever i try to manually update my seen movies though it crashes. I will try and get a log going.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - JustinAiken - 2012-06-17

I'd like to start using this plugin/website...

Is it possible to import all my watched videos, but with the lastplayed set to some arbitrary date, like 1-1-2000, and then scobble movies/shows as I watch them with the correct date/time?

[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - lrusak - 2012-06-17

No, you can sync watched status but not a watched date. Only new shows you watch will scrobble with the date and time.

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - JustinAiken - 2012-06-17

So movies/shows synced through the sync-library options won't have any date/time attached? That's even better...

(I'd just try it myself and see what happens, but it keeps failing... where does it save it's log too) ?

It took me an embarrissingly long amount of time to find that it wrote to the xbmc log instead of it's own log :p

When trying to sync seen movies,the addon crashes before syncing any (syncing TV seen, and both collections works)

Log; http://pastebin.com/yjPYdviA

Okay, sorry for the triplepost here, but this info may be useful to someone else...

I believe that what happened, is that since most of my watched statuses were set using the "Import/Export Watched Status" script after rescraping my movies when moving to mySQL, the movies had a a number of times watched set to 1, but the last-played null, which confused this script.

I edited the .py file to send '1900-01-01 00:00:00' instead of the complicated long method used to set the date based on the last played time, and now all my movies are successfully import as seen in the past Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage) - tiwas - 2012-06-17

Anyone know how to get this on the latest version of openelec? I tried looking through the standard addon repository, but couldn't find it...

You have to "install from zip file" it's not in a repo... You'll have to SSH the zip over or use a flash drive...

Excellent! Thanks :9

What happens if I watch a show on my computer and then deletes it? Will it be marked as seen in trakt?