Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- hendoben - 2011-07-04

Is it possible to stretch the video so there are no big black bars down the sides?

edit: nevermind, you've covered it in the first post. thanks!

- coletrickle88 - 2011-07-04

updated everything but stream wont load says (scrpit failed : plugin.video.lof)
any ideas if i am doing anything wrong?

- mclog - 2011-07-04

Particular stream? All streams? How long does it take to get the script failed message? If it's about 15 seconds it just means the stream isn't available.

coletrickle88 Wrote:updated everything but stream wont load says (scrpit failed : plugin.video.lof)

- VanZan - 2011-07-04

coletrickle88 Wrote:updated everything but stream wont load says (scrpit failed : plugin.video.lof)

Aren't you supposed to rename it to "LiveOnlineFooty"? Or does that make no difference? Just a guess ! Smile

- whufclee - 2011-07-04

Definately something not quite right, I'm also getting the script error. Channel 1 plays fine in browser but getting the script error when trying to play it with addon. I uninstalled and tried a new install of 1.6.3 but still no dice. I'm guessing it's yet another change on their part?

- coletrickle88 - 2011-07-04

mclog Wrote:Particular stream? All streams? How long does it take to get the script failed message? If it's about 15 seconds it just means the stream isn't available.

i tried the ones that i know is something on , i did nothing with it i havent had the apple tv on since the haye fight . just noticed it said the plugin was updated when i turned it on .
takes about 2 seconds to pop up script failed .

might delete it all and start from scratch later

- whufclee - 2011-07-04

I can confirm it's not working on PC or xbox now and the xbox doesn't have an update feature - I had to use the manual fix to watch the Haye fight. Something must have changed with the site, here's the log.

- mclog - 2011-07-04

Hi

Just checked this problem, it's another change on the LoF side. For a quick fix, you can try going to the file:

\Application Data\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.lof\modules\LOF_Scraper.py

You can change line 52 from:

urlhash = self.urlhash.search(link).group(1)

to:

# urlhash = self.urlhash.search(link).group(1)

and line 57 from:

'?hash=', urlhash,

to

# '?hash=', urlhash,

I'll post an updated build later on.

- whufclee - 2011-07-05

Thanks for the update, mine just auto updated and it works like a charm now. Nice one.

- coletrickle88 - 2011-07-05

Update fixed it . Cheers mclog

- cifa - 2011-07-06

working again! happy days. thanks mclog

- VanZan - 2011-07-11

I see they revamped their website. It looks horrendous but does it mean the plugin is fecked? I can't check because my subscription has lapsed and I probably won't sign up again until footy is back next month.

- mclog - 2011-07-12

Playback of the streams is ok, the calendar is broken, will be a small thing to fix, so no worries about the new season Smile

VanZan Wrote:I see they revamped their website. It looks horrendous but does it mean the plugin is fecked? I can't check because my subscription has lapsed and I probably won't sign up again until footy is back next month.

- VanZan - 2011-07-13

mclog Wrote:Playback of the streams is ok, the calendar is broken, will be a small thing to fix, so no worries about the new season Smile
Great. Spurs have a friendly on Saturday so I was thinking of signing up for that (even though it'll probably be dire). At least I know the plugin will be working.

- coletrickle88 - 2011-07-14

Seems broken again script error says again