Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- mclog - 2011-07-14

You really need to tell more than this if you want something fixed. Anything could be broken anywhere, what in particular?

If it's trying to look at the schedule, a fix will be pushed today, fix is done.

coletrickle88 Wrote:Seems broken again script error says again

- coletrickle88 - 2011-07-14

mclog Wrote:You really need to tell more than this if you want something fixed. Anything could be broken anywhere, what in particular?

If it's trying to look at the schedule, a fix will be pushed today, fix is done.

what more do you want it either works or it doesnt ? when i checked last night i wouldnt not load any streams exactly like the last time it stopped working .

- whufclee - 2011-07-14

I think what mclog means is where does it break? Can you get a list of channels? Is it when you go into schedule you're having problems or will the actual addon throw a script error at you as soon as you try any open it?

I've been experiencing problems with the website recently so it could be due to that - it has been giving me false information (wrong channels and sometimes what they say they have available isn't actually on any of their channels!).

- jabba_29 - 2011-07-14

Enabling debug mode, try to reproduce the error - then posting relevant part of your generated logs might help too, along with XMBC version, platform etc :-)

- whufclee - 2011-07-14

I can confirm I've just updated mine to the new 1.6.5 version on both PC and xbox - all seems to be well, there's currently Sky Sports on channel 1 (although not mentioned in their schedule as usual) and hopefully the Man City game will be on at 1pm on Ch3 - although it's currently giving a script error on that one but once it's time for the game I'm hopeful it will be up and running.

- mclog - 2011-07-14

There are several places that this plugin can break. It could be something with the user authentication, it could be a problem loading channels, it could be a problem with the schedule, so it doesn't either work or not.

If a channel doesn't load, it'll give a script error. It could be an error with the plugin, it could be that the channel isn't working on the website. So if channels don't load, then it's worth a quick check to see if the website channel is working or not. Most of the 'errors' are that there is nothing on the channel at the time, and there's not a reliable way to check unfortunately.

coletrickle88 Wrote:what more do you want it either works or it doesnt ? when i checked last night i wouldnt not load any streams exactly like the last time it stopped working .

- whufclee - 2011-07-14

Exciting times! Just been on the website and there are now 18 channels and not 16 PLUS the channel number changes to the name of what is currently on (eg channel 12 is currently called "Sky Sports News" and channel 7 is "UK Racing"). Any chance the plugin could be altered so it picks up this new information?

- VanZan - 2011-07-14

whufclee Wrote:Exciting times! Just been on the website and there are now 18 channels and not 16 PLUS the channel number changes to the name of what is currently on (eg channel 12 is currently called "Sky Sports News" and channel 7 is "UK Racing"). Any chance the plugin could be altered so it picks up this new information?
Can't understand why there are two new channels when most of the original 16 were blank all the time. Big Grin

- Zyzomys - 2011-07-14

I am considering getting a subscription to LOF. When do all the leagues start up? August?

I am cheap and do not want to start too early.

Thanks,

Chris

- VanZan - 2011-07-14

Zyzomys Wrote:I am considering getting a subscription to LOF. When do all the leagues start up? August?

I am cheap and do not want to start too early.

Thanks,

Chris

The Championship is back on the 5th/6th August with the Community Shield on the 7th (Man City v Man Utd). The Premier League is back the following week of the 13th! Can't wait! Big Grin

- whufclee - 2011-07-14

VanZan Wrote:Can't understand why there are two new channels when most of the original 16 were blank all the time. Big Grin

I wonder if they're thinking of doing it a bit more like FSS, would be nice to have sports channels 24/7 instead of just when a game's on (or when they feel like it!). To be honest, although I'm impressed with them I am seriously considering switching over to FSS as it does look really impressive - might get some of my mates to try it first as I only renewed my season ticket last month Huh

- VanZan - 2011-07-14

whufclee Wrote:I wonder if they're thinking of doing it a bit more like FSS, would be nice to have sports channels 24/7 instead of just when a game's on (or when they feel like it!). To be honest, although I'm impressed with them I am seriously considering switching over to FSS as it does look really impressive - might get some of my mates to try it first as I only renewed my season ticket last month Huh
I had intended to stick with LOF. The last two months of last season were perfect for me. I don't need the channel to be on all day as most of the rest of the stuff is filler in my opinion. All I'm really interested in is the soccer. Anything else would only be something major enough to warrant LOF to show it.

- whufclee - 2011-07-14

That's very true, although I do miss my Sky Sports News fix - especially now I'm working from home. LOF occasionally have it on but you never know when or on which channel Sad

- VanZan - 2011-07-14

whufclee Wrote:That's very true, although I do miss my Sky Sports News fix - especially now I'm working from home. LOF occasionally have it on but you never know when or on which channel Sad
Yes SSN is the business I must admit. It's absolutely essential on the last day of the transfer window! Big Grin

- mortstar - 2011-07-14

My '2 cents' from an email I sent to mclog today:

Me Wrote:I have been trying FSS this month, since you released the new plugin. Must admit, personally I prefer LOF. I'm going to renew LOF once the season restarts. Although FSS has almost twice the bitrate - the resolution is terribly low which looks bad on my 720p TV screen. I also get loads of dropped frames from FSS, which makes the image a little bit jerky.

Most of the channels on FSS are off now, a banner on their website says it is a 'Staff holiday' that lasts until 28th July - which is a bit rich really.

I'd be 100% happy with LOF if they just changed their bloody encoding settings so it displayed properly at 16:9 automatically. Also they could do with bumping the bitrate up a little bit... basically they just need to learn how to do decent encoding to squeeze the best out of, say, a 1.2 - 1.5mbps stream. MLB (via the mlb.tv addon) have this bitrate and it looks great in comparison.