Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- groggy - 2011-07-22

all sorted cheers
i just cant get ssn to work ...it works on channel 7 on my laptop but not on ipad but all the other channels seem to be working

- grypho - 2011-07-22

whufclee Wrote:No idea how you bring up the context menu on an ipad though!

Double click. Big Grin

- adioukrou - 2011-07-24

VanZan Wrote:The Championship is back on the 5th/6th August with the Community Shield on the 7th (Man City v Man Utd). The Premier League is back the following week of the 13th! Can't wait! Big Grin

I signed up yesterday but was unable to watch any thing within xbmc10.1; nitoTV. I kept getting " invalid password "...
I did check my username and password several time and did enter them correctly.I am doing something wrongHuh?

- mclog - 2011-07-24

Can you check the version of the addon you have, it should be 1.6.5. There is no code in the current version plugin that would give an error message " invalid password ".

adioukrou Wrote:I signed up yesterday but was unable to watch any thing within xbmc10.1; nitoTV. I kept getting " invalid password "...
I did check my username and password several time and did enter them correctly.I am doing something wrongHuh?

- whufclee - 2011-07-24

Is there any plans to grab the channel name instead of number? Sometimes the channel name corresponds with what's on, somtimes the schedule is correct - sometimes neither give proper information! However if we could have the channel name it might at least help a little when the schedule gives duff info. As an example, yesterday there was no sign of the Orlando Pirates v Tottenham game in the schedule but on the website channel 4 was called "Orlando Pirates v Tottenham". It actually worked too so I got to see Tottenham and Arsenal, and now Chelsea today - great, 3 of my favourite teams lol.

- VanZan - 2011-07-24

Bah! :mad: Was the Tottenham game on? It wasn't on the schedule and I couldn't get an answer on Facebook. Wish I had chanced a quid on it now. I feared signing up and only getting the scum's game though.

- groggy - 2011-07-25

adioukrou Wrote:I signed up yesterday but was unable to watch any thing within xbmc10.1; nitoTV. I kept getting " invalid password "...

this happend to me too but i either restarted it or went back a page on the menu and it worked. i cant remeber which i did but it worked!

- whufclee - 2011-07-25

VanZan Wrote:Bah! :mad: Was the Tottenham game on? It wasn't on the schedule and I couldn't get an answer on Facebook. Wish I had chanced a quid on it now. I feared signing up and only getting the scum's game though.

If you're going to be wanting to watch a lot of sport you may want to consider signing up to their season ticket. I think it worked out at just over £2 a month and once the season starts (going by last season) pretty much every prem game will be shown. They also show other major sports events too, just a shame their schedule is so terrible!

- VanZan - 2011-07-25

whufclee Wrote:If you're going to be wanting to watch a lot of sport you may want to consider signing up to their season ticket. I think it worked out at just over £2 a month and once the season starts (going by last season) pretty much every prem game will be shown. They also show other major sports events too, just a shame their schedule is so terrible!

It works out about the same to just keep paying the £6 every 60 days. No point in signing up for a year in case they get shut down.

- whufclee - 2011-07-25

VanZan Wrote:It works out about the same to just keep paying the £6 every 60 days. No point in signing up for a year in case they get shut down.
That works out at 10p per day, 365 days in a year times that by 10p gives £36.50. Season ticket is £27.99 saving a whopping £8.51 lol. I see your point on if they get closed down but they've been going for years (apparenly started in 2004) so can't see them getting shut down any time soon.

- VanZan - 2011-07-25

whufclee Wrote:That works out at 10p per day, 365 days in a year times that by 10p gives £36.50. Season ticket is £27.99 saving a whopping £8.51 lol. I see your point on if they get closed down but they've been going for years (apparenly started in 2004) so can't see them getting shut down any time soon.
The way I was looking at it was that the football season lasts 10 months so 5x£6=£30 and a saving of only £2. Depends on how much you value those other two months I'd say. Smile

- whufclee - 2011-07-25

That is very true although I did get to see your mob playing and also the David Haye fight, yeah ok I get your point as it turned out none of them were actually worth watching! I've noticed there's been a few of your pre-season friendlies on there so may be worth considering for next year... I even got to see Copenhagen v West Ham so well worth it for me Big Grin

- whufclee - 2011-07-29

Just been on the LOF site and noticed they have now put this message up:

Quote:Please choose your channel from the Channel Menu on the left

Note that the Channel Menu is live and updates its self every 60 seconds for up to date live events throughout the day.

If you have any problems or questions about this service contact [email protected] or use the Live Support option top right of this screen.

So if it really is updating itself every 60 seconds in theory it SHOULD be up-to-date right? Any chance we can get the channel names scraped into the plugin instead of just the number?

- mclog - 2011-07-30

It's not really up-to-date yet, once it seems to be stable, I'll add it, not before then.

whufclee Wrote:Just been on the LOF site and noticed they have now put this message up:

So if it really is updating itself every 60 seconds in theory it SHOULD be up-to-date right? Any chance we can get the channel names scraped into the plugin instead of just the number?

- myksterx - 2011-07-30

hi colin,
just added the owner of the LOF website via skype, hes up for helping out with the build