Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- whufclee - 2011-08-09

Ok I admit it, I was dismissing the fact that it wasn't working as I was using it perfectly until late afternoon. However I can confirm that the username/password problem exists with xbox and Win7 setups (I presume something's changed on the site so guessing it's broken on all platforms).

- Jarviss - 2011-08-09

Not working on iPhone either. Just giving script error. Presume it's the same issue its just that the iPhone errors are not very detailed. Will there be a fix soon. Getting scarily close to the season staring and lof just announces today that the iPhone version of their website will not stream ANY Saturday 3pm games. Need xbmc on my phone more than ever now!!!

- cifa - 2011-08-10

1.6.6 broken on my PC & XBOX versions

heres the log

thanks (again) if you get it working

- ady199 - 2011-08-10

Can anyone confirm if this is working on the Apple TV 2?? I want to sign up for an account, but don't want to waste my money if if doesn't

Thanks in advance

- scoopy2scoops - 2011-08-10

broke for me too, shame really because I prefer playback through xbmc as the latest flash update on my browser makes lof a little choppy. Anyone know how i downgrade to flash 10.1 in chrome?

- groggy - 2011-08-10

its not working on my ipad either! username /password error
argggh just before the season starts!

- Zyzomys - 2011-08-10

Why would LOF being changing stuff just before the season started? I thought someone mentioned earlier they had contacted the owner of LOF and the owner was willing to work/develop this script/plugin.

- groggy - 2011-08-10

Zyzomys Wrote:Why would LOF being changing stuff just before the season started? I thought someone mentioned earlier they had contacted the owner of LOF and the owner was willing to work/develop this script/plugin.

Don't know but I'm gutted as it took me ages to set up this!

- VanZan - 2011-08-10

All this might be academic if the games are cancelled due to the riots. Where the hell is mclog or mysterx? Big Grin

- icky - 2011-08-10

had a look at the py file and their has been no change for what i can see to the username or pass elements on the site, so i can only imagine it has something to do with the cookies.... but i have no idea about coding so take it with a pinch of salt.

the guys a t LOF said that they would help with a channel naming convention, and our free to change their site as they want i guess.

- mclog - 2011-08-10

Hi

Just checking this out now, the LOF folks have changed the authentication mechanism. I would've been on top of this quicker but my wife and I just had a baby last week and I'm obviously prioritising that over the plugin Smile I'll make best effort to have it working for the weekend.

- ady199 - 2011-08-10

mclog Wrote:Hi

Just checking this out now, the LOF folks have changed the authentication mechanism. I would've been on top of this quicker but my wife and I just had a baby last week and I'm obviously prioritising that over the plugin Smile I'll make best effort to have it working for the weekend.

Congratulations................and thanks for your efforts

- VanZan - 2011-08-10

Congratulations mate!

- coletrickle88 - 2011-08-10

Congrats on baby Smile

- Zyzomys - 2011-08-10

... my wife and I just had a baby last week.

Congrats! Babies are much more important than this.