Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- VanZan - 2011-08-12

mclog Wrote:There's a new version going to be pushed through the repo tonight at some point.

- ady199 - 2011-08-12

mclog Wrote:Hi

There's a new version going to be pushed through the repo tonight at some point. I'll check again before the matches start that things are working ok and if not will post how to fix, and push the repo again.

Quite a few changes on the LOF side in the last few days, so I'm a little worried about it working consistently at the moment.

Many Thanks for all your support - especially now that you have your hands full (In a good way that is)

- groggy - 2011-08-12

I did the update but only can get channel 1 which has the rugby league and channel 12 SSN to work all thee rest I get a script error , even if I go through the schedule and it says forest green v Stockport then on to channel 3 I get the script error.
Is the channel not broadcasting as the other 2 channels are great?

Ps I'm on iPad

- VanZan - 2011-08-12

For crying out loud did you not see mclog's post where he says there will be a new release later tonight? It's not working at the moment.

- groggy - 2011-08-12

VanZan Wrote:For crying out loud did you not see mclog's post where he says there will be a new release later tonight? It's not working at the moment.

Yes I did and just updated it?

- VanZan - 2011-08-12

groggy Wrote:Yes I did and just updated it?
I think the repo still only has 1.6.7 which is the old version. If I'm wrong then I apologize.

- aboylikedave - 2011-08-12

mclog Wrote:Make sure you have the latest version of plugin, 1.6.7 off the top of my head. If that doesn't help, make sure the username and password are correct Smile
Installed repository.mortstar.addons-1.2.0 from zip. Is there something else to do?

Cheers

- groggy - 2011-08-12

VanZan Wrote:I think the repo still only has 1.6.7 which is the old version. If I'm wrong then I apologize.

Ok. I just checked and that's the one I installed. I thought that was the new one as it had update next to liveonlinefooty in the repo.

- mclog - 2011-08-12

There will be a 1.7.0 version coming

- aboylikedave - 2011-08-13

aboylikedave Wrote:Installed repository.mortstar.addons-1.2.0 from zip. Is there something else to do?

Cheers

Thanks McLog. I'm new to this game so didn't realise I needed to update via system settings. Have done now.

One other Q - what are the times shown on my schedule? They don't seem to be GMT e.g. I have Arsenal Newcastle for 19.30. Where does it take them from?

- mortstar - 2011-08-13

1.7.0 in the repo - just spent 14 hours driving back to the UK, so took me a little longer than normal to update.

Hopefully LOF won't change anything on their website before this weekend's games so everything'll work without a hitch.

- mclog - 2011-08-13

The schedule time should be your local time. So arsenal match is 17:30 UK time, you're 2 hours on from UK?

aboylikedave Wrote:Thanks McLog. I'm new to this game so didn't realise I needed to update via system settings. Have done now.

One other Q - what are the times shown on my schedule? They don't seem to be GMT e.g. I have Arsenal Newcastle for 19.30. Where does it take them from?

- Zyzomys - 2011-08-13

Thanks for the changes. I like how the schedule now shows my local time for all the matches.

- aboylikedave - 2011-08-13

mclog Wrote:The schedule time should be your local time. So arsenal match is 17:30 UK time, you're 2 hours on from UK?

Great! You don't know how happy that makes me (and made me realise that my local time was set wrong - I am 11 ahead in NZ).

I'm up at 4.30 this morning - will it work on ATV2 by then for Arsenal vs Newcastle?

Help - Jamemoff - 2011-08-13

hi guys i have just installed xbmc on my winodws pc and now i am trying to install this addon i have download the repo install and have got that working but when i install the mortstar's repo it does not work, it installs and it says xbmc needs a restart so i have restarted but the addon is not there please help guys thanks very much