Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

- xcandyman1 - 2011-08-13

This pkugin doesn't seem to want to install on my setup (openelec) stable. It says downloading 0% then stops.

- ady199 - 2011-08-13

Ram2000 Wrote:I am Loving This addon I have all the Sky SPorts Channels but didnt bother this year with ESPN as I can watch any game on this THANKS!!!!
I am thinking of redoing the Channel and Icon PNGs just to tart it up a bit ;-)any advice on getting it to load a background image on the menu ?

Heres a quick mockup (I tried blacking out The c*ck in the middle :p)

mclog is it possible to change the background? if so - how? (I don't want to change the text/layout)

Thanks in advance

- aboylikedave - 2011-08-14

Has anyone else had problems with XBMC crashing out back to ATV2 software when clicking on a stream? It happens every time.

I don't think this is a liveonline footy issue as it happens with other streaming plugins as well. Any ideas?

Cheers

- mclog - 2011-08-14

Can you watch no streams at all? What build of XBMC do you have an ATV2? It happens to me from time to time, but not every time. I have no explanation for it Sad

aboylikedave Wrote:Has anyone else had problems with XBMC crashing out back to ATV2 software when clicking on a stream? It happens every time.

I don't think this is a liveonline footy issue as it happens with other streaming plugins as well. Any ideas?

Cheers

- ady199 - 2011-08-14

ady199 Wrote:mclog is it possible to change the background? if so - how? (I don't want to change the text/layout)

Thanks in advance

Is it possible??

- icky - 2011-08-14

has a way been found to update the channel list from the html of the websiteHuh

- groggy - 2011-08-14

I've got a big problem now.
I tried to install the update yesterday but it would not seem to connect and I didn't have much time so I left it.
I just tried to load xbmc on my iPad and now when I touch the icon the screen goes black and then just returns to my home screen showing my apps.
I have just done a reinstall but the same happens?
Any ideas please?

- mclog - 2011-08-14

It was doing that, but another change on the website, I know what to do, and it'll be fixed and pushed tomorrow at the latest.

icky Wrote:has a way been found to update the channel list from the html of the websiteHuh

- mclog - 2011-08-14

Don't understand the problem, is it:

1) when you launch xbmc the screen goes black and returns to apps, or
2) when you try to launch the LOF plugin, the screen goes black, and returns to apps.

If it's 1), you're in the wrong thread.

If it's 2), you'll need to provide log, as I don't have an iPad to test on.

groggy Wrote:I've got a big problem now.
I tried to install the update yesterday but it would not seem to connect and I didn't have much time so I left it.
I just tried to load xbmc on my iPad and now when I touch the icon the screen goes black and then just returns to my home screen showing my apps.
I have just done a reinstall but the same happens?
Any ideas please?

- groggy - 2011-08-14

mclog Wrote:Don't understand the problem, is it:

1) when you launch xbmc the screen goes black and returns to apps, or
2) when you try to launch the LOF plugin, the screen goes black, and returns to apps.

If it's 1), you're in the wrong thread.

If it's 2), you'll need to provide log, as I don't have an iPad to test on.

Hmmm yes it what option 1.
Would this have been caused by the update though?
And also which thread should I have posted?
Cheers

- mclog - 2011-08-14

I don't think there's any way that the LOF update would cause this problem. There's an iOS thread you should post in, but they'll do nothing without a log. There's been an iOS update recently that has broken XBMC, sounds like that problem to me.

groggy Wrote:Hmmm yes it what option 1.
Would this have been caused by the update though?
And also which thread should I have posted?
Cheers

- groggy - 2011-08-14

mclog Wrote:I don't think there's any way that the LOF update would cause this problem. There's an iOS thread you should post in, but they'll do nothing without a log. There's been an iOS update recently that has broken XBMC, sounds like that problem to me.

Cheers mate.
I will see what I can find. Gutted it's not working.

- aboylikedave - 2011-08-14

aboylikedave Wrote:Has anyone else had problems with XBMC crashing out back to ATV2 software when clicking on a stream? It happens every time.

Cheers
Bump. Sorry I know this isn't probably a liveonlinefooty thing as it happens with other video plugins. But does anyone have any advice?

- junkiepilot - 2011-08-15

aboylikedave Wrote:Bump. Sorry I know this isn't probably a liveonlinefooty thing as it happens with other video plugins. But does anyone have any advice?

Sounds like the ATV2 is trying to check for updates from apple, have you installed updatebegone?

- aboylikedave - 2011-08-15

junkiepilot Wrote:Sounds like the ATV2 is trying to check for updates from apple, have you installed updatebegone?
Had done that already. Turns out it was that I hadn't updated XBMC to latest version. Thanks anyway.