Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=99422)

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - nikc0069 - 2012-07-13

Can anyone tell me how to update Openelec's rtmp?

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - johnmerrick - 2012-08-22

I have this working perfectly now in Eden. Is that normal? i thought it was defunct.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - machine9 - 2012-08-23

I thought it was broken too, so I tried installing from mortstars repo , on first try I got script error, but what I did was put my account passwords in the addon settings and it works perfectly ! Thanks very much!

RE: - rossglass - 2012-08-24

(2011-10-20, 18:38)mclog Wrote: I believe that the streampro.tv has some Sky channels as well, I was thinking about doing a plugin for it, but I just never had time yet.

Hi

Just noticed this post. Do you think it would be possible to create a plugin for this?

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - regebro - 2012-09-01

Just tried 2.0.7 today, after having had weird problems all summer. Worked perfectly for me!

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - coastal - 2012-09-17

I just received an email from liveonline.. they're changing their domain to bitscores.com.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - ahudson1 - 2012-09-30

Anyone know when they will be taking on subscribers? im sick of paying a s**t load for 3/4 games a weekend

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - regebro - 2012-10-20

OK, I reinstalled my Ubuntu and is now trying to find the correct version of rtmpdump to install, and I can't find it anymore. All links seems to have gone away. Very annoying.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - regebro - 2012-10-20

OK, this is what I finally came up with on Ubuntu:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libssh-dev git
git clone git://github.com/svnpenn/rtmpdump.git
cd rtmpdump
make SYS=posix
make SYS=posix install

It still locks up though, so I guess I won't be using it today. But before it would completely lock up XBMC, now it only does that after you try to stop the stream when the streaming locked up, which it will do after a minute or so. I have logs, please tell me where to post them. :-)

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - VanZan - 2012-10-20

I'm a total noob and installed xbmcbuntu 11.0 to my revo. LOF works fine. Don't know why you're doing all the rtmpdump stuff.

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - scotty0161 - 2012-10-23

how do you register?? if anyone has info?

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - meggymoo - 2012-10-24

I don't think they are taking anymore general subscriptions,I think you have to be invited
cheers
meggymoo

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - scotty0161 - 2012-10-24

anyone kind enough to send an invite my way?!!

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - bumpy11 - 2012-12-26

i really would appreciate an invite also thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC - harvdog13 - 2013-01-08

Would love a invite as well if possible please. Thanks!