VAAPI, 24p, vsync, Ubuntu
Krautmaster Wrote:so whats going on here ? =/ fixed?

Not yet. Sad

I'm not sure that the ticket I filed has drawn any interest from the developers, it seems quite abandoned. So I just hope that someone will notice it and cares enough to fix it eventually.
Krautmaster Wrote:so whats going on here ? =/ fixed?

I guess it could speed up a little if you cc Elupus and/or bobo1on1 in that ticket so a team member notice the problem. They hang out on git nowadays. All info is there and some help from the devs would be the only possible next step.
Robotica Wrote:I guess it could speed up a little if you cc Elupus and/or bobo1on1 in that ticket so a team member notice the problem. They hang out on git nowadays. All info is there and some help from the devs would be the only possible next step.

I have sent a github message to both of them, I hope they'll have some time to look at the issue.
maybe cc them in the ticket?
I noticed, but not having any AMD hw makes fixing it difficult.
ok, but an opinion/suggestion based on the info. in the ticket would help a lot. Most people don't know dvdplayer.

Like in this ticket: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10928
Maybe the buffer gets rendered by us before the gpu writes a videoframe to it, that would explain why it only happens with vsync on.
@bobo1on1

need some hardware. Where are u from... let me know and an 8 GB SSD + 2 Gb DDR3, PSu and ASUS Zacate will be there soon Wink
Krautmaster: You're the man!
Krautmaster Wrote:need some hardware. Where are u from... let me know and an 8 GB SSD + 2 Gb DDR3, PSu and ASUS Zacate will be there soon Wink

Man, you rock! Cool

This zacate chipset could easily be THE new XBMC platform. An ION-killer really - if this bug were eliminated. I'm using my asrock based zacate HTPC for 2 months now, and I love it, works perfectly in any other aspect, except this bug. So, I really-really hope that either bobo1on1 or an other skilled developer will find some time to fix it soon. Wink
this was no joke. I could ask the internet for (where he lives) , but i prefer personal messages xD

Just contact me bobo1on1

P.S. He is the man!
I'm using the last xbmc-pvr (Git:20110720-ad9e0d3) from Lars with reference_clock_hang.patch from http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10925 (maybe this is important).
I have the same bug, but when I press "Back <-" button on my MCE remote (it rewinds few seconds) I get the smooth playback!
Arch Linux x86_64 (kernel 3.13.0-rc7), AMD Fusion E-350 (Zacate), 2Gb RAM, AMD HD6310, LCD TV Panasonic LR37U20, XBMC Gotham 13 Alpha + PVR Addons Git, IPTVSimple 1.8.1, IPTV (SD+HD).
bobo1on1 is quite busy with other things at the moment. I have spoken allot with the OpenELEC dev and we want to help out here.
More info: http://openelec.tv/news/item/192-ati-fus...rogression
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
any advantages with this problem so far? =/ still stuttering with kernel 3.0 and 11.7 and newest xvba 0.8

If someone needs money to buy a Zacate system / AMD stuff, i'll spend it for fixing it Wink - the guy who fix that problem is allowed to keep this zacate hardware 4 free xD

Come on, fix that 24p problem! ^^
Krautmaster Wrote:any advantages with this problem so far? =/ still stuttering with kernel 3.0 and 11.7 and newest xvba 0.8

If someone needs money to buy a Zacate system / AMD stuff, i'll spend it for fixing it Wink - the guy who fix that problem is allowed to keep this zacate hardware 4 free xD

Come on, fix that 24p problem! ^^

read the post above your latest post (and the article from the link too) :-)
greetings, Stephan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VAAPI, 24p, vsync, Ubuntu0