Icon view disc.png?
Can someone tell me how I can get the disc.png to work in icon view in this skin.

I have a disc.png in my movie folder but it doesn't show up I only get the blank dvd.

Thanks.
There is an addon that automatically downloads the disc art and puts the files in the correct location. Just sit back and relax while it does the work. Can't remember the name of the addon atm but its easy to find. Its in the official repo.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
You probably mean cdart manager or not?

But that is not the program I am looking for because this only works for music cd's and I want it for my movies.

such as mentioned in this thread : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82435

Hope someone can help me with it.
ferrytale Wrote:I have a disc.png in my movie folder but it doesn't show up I only get the blank dvd.

there shouldn't be more to it than that.
check if you haven't enabled 'safe mode' in skin settings
and check your Debug Log for any related errors.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I don't know if it is supported, but I like the disc.png images to appear in tv-series as well under each season.

(Yes I know that I season can/often span multiply disc on release, but in iconview you see the season as one disc and the cover opens, revealing a blank disc)

It works splendid in movie for me though.
Gumshoe Wrote:I don't know if it is supported, but I like the disc.png images to appear in tv-series as well under each season.

nope it's currently not supported.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Icon view disc.png?0