• 129(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-09-07, 00:54)Fibre Wrote: Have htpc windows 7.
Xbmc eden 11

And yes what you are saying is happening

This is a known issue, I believe FSS are looking into it, is your iPad jailbroken?
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Well today I will have to start with something really unpleasant...

Yesterday I have received a phone call from Apple Review Team.

Due to a complain from one of the TV Stations on our app, we have to remove SickBeard / CouchServer / HeadPhones integrations as they can download files from illegal sources :/

We've been given 24h to do it or the app gets pulled from the AppStore completely. The only parts that will stay are Trakt.TV and sabNZBd...

We know that we have charged you additionally for services we will remove. Due to this we will provide you with additional features in the app that hopefully will recompensate this situation.

For all of you who would like to still take advantage of media services DO NOT UPDATE TO 2.8.3!

We are very sorry for this situation, but as you can see, it's not our decision.

PS
We are thinking of deploying the missing features via Cydia or other way.
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
No ipad not jailbroken
Damm Why appel why rggggg
Just release it for Android and call it a day. Screw Apple anyway.
Pity..
Since you integrated facebook, and you can post what you've watched.. Maybe its a good idea to integrate letterboxd and so you can rate what you've seen?
(2012-09-06, 09:32)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-09-06, 08:46)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 22:43)Burbulence Wrote: Full sab integration is unlocked by a further in app purchase, without paying you can view items in the queue and add things via couch etc, but can't edit or delete etc...

You could find out if mpc-hc accepts http commands to play pause etc, and if it does set up custom buttons for it on the remote screen of constellation?

This thread here suggests it is possible sending the command number with ip address and port, hope this helps

mmm It looks indeed something like that but im afraid my knowledge doesnt reach that far..
I dont like the idea to change the codes that are sent from constellation, cause then it wont work anymore with normal xbmc

I should somehow find a way to see what commands constellation is sending.. and adjusting this inside mpc-hc...

You would not be changing the constellation, you would be adding custom buttons on to the remote screen Like this

I'll look around later for a sample http command

Found anything? Wink
Leave it to Apple to piss on the good apps while still doing nothing on all the scam apps that make it through their so-called 'review' process.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-09-07, 19:47)Skank Wrote: Found anything? Wink

yep Big Grin

Http://your ip address:your port/command.html?wm_command=the command number from that list on my last post

I think you need to enable web control before it will work, google should be able to tell you how!

(2012-09-07, 22:57)Archigos Wrote: Leave it to Apple to piss on the good apps while still doing nothing on all the scam apps that make it through their so-called 'review' process.

Yep, that just made my day... Oh well /looks forward to cydia release
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!

(2012-09-06, 21:09)meridius Wrote: There is a Hugh bug in that when u go to the movies and select sort by sort title the app just keeps crashing I can not even access the movies tab anymore as the app keeps crashing.
Do you have a lot of foreign (non-english) named titles that have accents? Theoretically Constellation should be able to handle a movie library with an infinite amount of movies, however the more movies you have, the longer it takes... so if your library is really big, you may just need to wait longer for it to finish it's sync before you attempt to do the sort.

The first thing I would do is open Constellation, go to the Cog (upper left corner) and remove the local database (maybe even flush the image cache as well)... after it does that, make sure to give it enough time to cache all the information again before doing anything.

If the above doesn't help, we need more information about your device, XBMC system, version, etc. to be able to help any more... (for example, the first generation AppleTV can handle XBMC but it's slow as hell sending the info out to remotes, so you have to be extra patient while it syncs or it can be spastic).
[/quote]

Nope did not work

Running it on an iPad 2
Htpc 3.3 i3 dual core and ati 6570
Xbmc 10.1

Thanks
meridius:
You're using Dharma.... have you thought about upgrading to at least Eden (or even a Pre-Frodo Nightly) ?
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-09-07, 10:42)FSS_Dawid Wrote: Well today I will have to start with something really unpleasant...

This is indeed a very unfortunate news... It appears that your app became too popular. There are plenty of SB/CP/HP apps around, but I assume nobody got the same attention / scale. Anyhow, it is how it is and we need to live with it.

(2012-09-07, 10:42)FSS_Dawid Wrote: We've been given 24h to do it or the app gets pulled from the AppStore completely. The only parts that will stay are Trakt.TV and sabNZBd...

Let me try to think positively. The sabnzbd feature is very nice and you mentioned earlier that you will further improve Trakt, which will also make it very great. And both haven't seen the light for iphone, which many will be desperately waiting for.

So, don't be frustated about the news and keep up the good work!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-09-07, 10:42)FSS_Dawid Wrote: We've been given 24h to do it or the app gets pulled from the AppStore completely. The only parts that will stay are Trakt.TV and sabNZBd...

Damn, just started to enjoy this, oh well have to remember not to "upgrade all"
HTPC_Bar:Silverstone GD05B | ASROCK Z68M | Intel I3 |
HTPC_LivingRoom:Intel NUC i3
HTPC_BedRoom:Lenovo
UNRAID:1TB, 3TB, 3TB

(2012-09-08, 02:19)Archigos Wrote: meridius:
You're using Dharma.... have you thought about upgrading to at least Eden (or even a Pre-Frodo Nightly) ?

Waiting for xbmc 12 for the hd audio so might just wait until then.
There's HD Audio in the Pre-Frodo Nightlies and the Frodo Alphas Smile (Alpha5 is the current one)
Mmmm, I was planning to purchase the Extended Services but will hold off now and see what happens. I only wanted Trakt anyway....I don't suppose they'll make Trakt free now?
Any plans for letterboxd integration?
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5