• 147(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Oke cool hoop it wil come soon.

Have some forum problems to
(2013-01-17, 19:22)philzy Wrote: Image

Looks good.

What the....? Fair enough those movies do belong to a collection, but I don't have Blair Witch or Cube 2 in the library and when I tap on the 'collection' poster there is nothing inside.

Image Image

Hey folks, just wondering if there was any news on an update to stop movie sets from showing. I dont really want to have to scrape my movie library again with set scraping option turned off. We have over 1200 movies!
Constellation has a few very nice options, but also has some bugs with Frodo. One is the movie collection listing as stated above. The other is not being able to list the files in the "Browse your sources and files'. All my media files are stored on a NAS. The content of those sources are not shown. On the machine where XBMC is running, it is showing.
I deleted all the 'sets' in XBMC and it sorted out the problem I posted above, time consuming............. yes! happy........... yes!
Hey there! Quick question, how do I get banner view back for TV shows? I just upgraded to frodo and now all my TV shows are showing posters instead of my preferred view (banner). I made sure the TV show thumbs is set to banner and I also flushed the image cache several times but it didn't seem to work. Sad
(2013-02-03, 13:50)jelte Wrote: Constellation has a few very nice options, but also has some bugs with Frodo. One is the movie collection listing as stated above. The other is not being able to list the files in the "Browse your sources and files'. All my media files are stored on a NAS. The content of those sources are not shown. On the machine where XBMC is running, it is showing.

(2013-02-03, 15:23)philzy Wrote: I deleted all the 'sets' in XBMC and it sorted out the problem I posted above, time consuming............. yes! happy........... yes!

(2013-02-03, 20:41)igbygoesclown Wrote: Hey there! Quick question, how do I get banner view back for TV shows? I just upgraded to frodo and now all my TV shows are showing posters instead of my preferred view (banner). I made sure the TV show thumbs is set to banner and I also flushed the image cache several times but it didn't seem to work. Sad

The beta testers are checking the updated version for full Frodo support and the bugs above for Frodo are fixed to my knowledge, ( so tv banners are shown again, and files are viewable from the files list) I can't say about the movies sets problem as it has not appeared in my library either before or after the update. I'm not sure when it will be in the app store but it will be soon!
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
My problem was caused by adding sources via the sources.xml with a username and password. When the remote asks for the directory listing, the username/password isn;t sent back to the remote. So the remote cannot list the files from a directory.

Solution: Manually add the sources in every instance of xbmc.
(2013-02-04, 10:42)jelte Wrote: My problem was caused by adding sources via the sources.xml with a username and password. When the remote asks for the directory listing, the username/password isn;t sent back to the remote. So the remote cannot list the files from a directory.

Solution: Manually add the sources in every instance of xbmc.

That's really odd behaviour as XBMC edits the sources.xml when you manually add them. What systems are your instances of XBMC running on that have the problems? I'm thinking if some or all are Linux based you may have to take ownership of the .xml file on each system when you copy it aroundHuh
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(1) Constellation shows a movie duration of 118 min as "118:53:00" while it should be "01:58:53". On the movie overview (with 'Show details' enabled) it even says "118h 53min"

(2) On the 'Currently playing' screen with the remote control keypad, why does it only occasionally show the total duration below the video/audio encoding?

(3) What is this 3rd button with a box of popcorn on a movie detail screen? It says "Playback started" but nothing seems to happen.

(4) More of a suggestion: how about an 'IMDB' link in the TV show season overview, similar to the movie detail screen, next to the twitter and youtube icons that are already there?
XBMC: Frodo 12
Skin: Confluence
(2013-02-11, 22:36)dracula Wrote: (3) What is this 3rd button with a box of popcorn on a movie detail screen? It says "Playback started" but nothing seems to happen.

This queues up the Cinema Experiance addon.
(2012-11-05, 00:23)evilweasil Wrote: Hi everyone,

I've found a couple of bugs that have popped up recently.

Hardware: iPad2
iOS 6.0 (10A403)

Mac Mini
Eden Latest Release

Issues seen:

When viewing an album, it used to scroll across just above the song names with the Artist and Album name, now it's just a blank box so I have no idea who the album is made by...a tad irritating when you don't have album art (pretty big music collection and no time to fix it all with album art)

When playing tracks, the drop down remote occasionally (more often than not) doesn't report the bit rate/audio quality. It works fine with video as far as I can tell though.

I'd just like to take the time to say thanks for the app though, it's absolutely brilliant. Too bad Sickbeard support got pulled, that would have been very useful indeed.

Lastly, this isn't a bug, but I guess the app isn't yet designed to work with the nightly builds of XBMC? I tried one a few weeks ago and it wouldn't talk to it.

A quick feature request: Is there any chance you could add audio bit rate to the song name section? This would be absolutely brilliant, especially when you have multiple versions of an album in your collection!

Thanks,

Andy

Bump? Not heard anything on this....
Searched the thread and saw a few questions, but not a solution (long thread so I may have missed it). I'm using xbmc frodo on a win7 pc. I tried creating a custom command "o" to show the cpu usage, etc and it doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
(2013-01-16, 09:11)Archigos Wrote: @NewFolk:
There may be a chance that Constellation is looking for a 'keymap.xml' instead of 'keyboard.xml' since I know all the keys I defined in keymap.xml worked fine. I don't remember if I ever tried any of the 'normal' standard keys, like "I", but I set up some customs like "w" to toggle Watched Status and "Ctrl+H" to switch back and forth between "Show All" and "Hide Watched" and they worked great with the buttons I created.
Can you temporarily try to rename 'keyboard.xml' to 'keymap.xml' and see if it works? (This "shouldn't" break the other remotes, but just rename it back if it does after testing.)

From what I understand reading the official Wiki (months ago) is that XBMC itself essentially just grabs ALL *.xml files from the keymap folder and tries to parse them, however in that same article they would reference it as 'keymap.xml' for their examples and I think Constellation may be looking for that specific name. Granted this was incorporated back in the later Dharma days at which point may have required that name and have opened it up to the 'pull all xml files' after that, so Constellation is still just looking for that name. So, best case scenario, renaming your file as I suggested above will hopefully fix this in Constellation and not break any of the other remotes you use so that everything works... if not, instead of renaming it, make a copy so you have both identical files, one with each name, XBMC will parse the first one and ignore the second one since it's the same.

This doen`t work for me.
It`s look like problem is in FRODO and using old HTTP requests.

Code:
11:40:34 T:2844226624   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=SendKey(0xf149)
11:40:36 T:2844226624   DEBUG: webserver: request received for /xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=SendKey(0xf144)
11:40:38 T:2810672192   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.

And why F100 ? It`s virtual keyboard and F000 is a keyboard emulator.

If try XBMC com******* and look into the logs it I see

Code:
OnKey: i (f049) pressed, action is Info
With the updated app ( with Frodo fixes) I have noticed a few things still:

1). Recently added is not the same as XBMC (looks to be 'the per-Frodo method still)
3). Even after clearing local cache, some tv shows still have the wrong album art displayed.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5