• 152(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2013-03-25, 18:46)nelsonamen Wrote: Hi!!
I have the last version of Constellation and last of xbmc and I can not start any movie/tv show, xbmc starts to do something but then stops

Now this working fine
thank you
Great to hear it works now Smile
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Playing entire Music folder didn't work anymore.

Hi to all
I use the latest version 3.0 of OpenElec (Frodo).
Since I update your latest version of Constellation stopped working following function:
I can't go under "Files" and long press on a folder and play the whole entire folder, this function is no longer there.
Do somebody know this problem?
Dear Support Team, why is this issue?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Best regards
Thanks Archigos!

That's helpful as I wasn't sure if anyone had gotten Frodo/Constellation working together. Now I will try again methinks...

I'm running Frodo on Android (Midnight clone) & iOS (iPad) after ditching using my Windows laptop... they are all on v12.0 at the moment. The Android TV box is really buggy (should've got a genuine one) and crashes a lot, so this could explain part of the problem.

So do I need 12.1 in order to have constellation working with Frodo?
@Lejla:
I didn't even realize that was a feature since I rarely play music... however, I just tested this on the latest beta copy that was released a few days ago and was able to reproduce your results by testing both 'long press' on an album as well as on the artist, in both cases the music did not start. My guess is that one of the recent JSON updates (in pre/post Frodo) that was done changed this behavior. I'll submit some beta feedback by this weekend informing them of this bug in case they aren't already aware of it. Hopefully a fix will show up in the beta's soon (which means you guys should have the features sometime soon after).

@flippertygibble:
Frodo 12.1 isn't required, but is recommended. I don't own any android based devices (and probably never will again) so if it's acting buggy on it's own that may be the cause like you said.

--
I've been out of town for about a week and I'm only home for the night and have to leave again tomorrow for a few more days, so this was the first time I've had the ability to sit in front of XBMC to test things (Constellation and other projects I'm working on/with). To the best of my knowledge I should be returning home again around the 13th or 14th as far as getting back to a regular 'support' schedule here. Again, I apologize for the turn around time answering questions and helping out, but I have to deal with my personal health on someone else's schedule so it makes things difficult at times.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Hi, I can't get xbmc standard key custom command to work
Any help?
I've been having issues with syncing, and it could well be that this started since updating to Frodo.

What I notice is the following: everytime when I sync the TV series (by pulling down and releasing the TV series overview in the app), some series disappear and some re-appear. Also, some TV series have a totally empty seasons overview.

Sometimes I have to sync several times to get my favorite series both visible AND with actual season content.

What could be causing this? I haven't noticed this behaviour in 'Official XBMC remote', so I'm assuming that XBMC is sending the correct data.

XBMC 12.1 @ Windows 7
Constellation 2.8.12 @ iOS 5.1.1
XBMC: Frodo 12
Skin: Confluence
Just updated to 2.8.20, haven't encountered the issue mentioned above yet.
Edit: the issue from previous post is still occurring

But I do notice a new cosmetic issue: the blue play progress/seek bar is lagging behind the seek handle. In other words, the seek handle moves correctly, but there's a gap between the handle and the blue bar.
I also updated...but home Cinema experience Script is still Not working. On XBMC it's working
So, I found out that I had enabled 'experimental sync', which turns out to cause these occassional glitches.

Another thing though: if I use the 'Files' tab to navigate to my photos, is there anyway to actually show them in XBMC? There is a play button on each image file, but besides reporting 'playback started' nothing really happens.
I'll update this post with the message that shows up in the logs...
I have all my folder.jpg in banner format for TV shows but constellation only sees one of them. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, and set the xbmc host to force banner, but still get no tv show banners from the app. The folder.jpgs work in windows, linux and xbmc. ideas?
Hi everyone,

Firstly, brilliant app, by far the best on the market! Thanks for resolving my previous issue in the previous release.

Unfortunately I (and my brother on a completely different setup) have an issue where playlists don't work.

This is platform independant:

My setup:
Mac Mini OSX Lion
XBMC Eden
iPad 2 (iOS 6.1.2)

My brothers setup:
Mac Mini OSX Windows 7
XBMC Frodo
iPad 2 (iOS 6.1.3)

The only common denominator is the iPad 2.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
(2013-05-01, 17:28)wellspokenman Wrote: I have all my folder.jpg in banner format for TV shows but constellation only sees one of them. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, and set the xbmc host to force banner, but still get no tv show banners from the app. The folder.jpgs work in windows, linux and xbmc. ideas?

The folders that don't work have quite a few images in there:
Code:
fanart.jpg
season1-poster.jpg
season0-poster.jpg
logo.png
folder.jpg
season01.tbn
clearart.png
season5-poster.jpg
season03.tbn
season02.tbn
tvshow.nfo
season-specials.tbn
season05.tbn
season2-poster.jpg
landscape.jpg
poster.jpg
season4-poster.jpg
theme.mp3
season3-poster.jpg
season04.tbn
banner.jpg
season-all.tbn
The new one that works has only folder.jpg and fanart.jpg. I guess maybe Constellation could be getting confused by the presence of both banner.jpg and folder.jpg, but some tips would be greatly appreciated before I start deleting all my tv show art files. I thought that it only looked for folder.jpg?

The folder.jpg in the problem shows are in banner format and they display correctly upon entering the tv show in Constellation. Also works in XBMC, so the files are definitely good. It's just the Constellation TV show list that shows up with almost no images displayed.
(2013-05-04, 10:09)evilweasil Wrote: Hi everyone,

Firstly, brilliant app, by far the best on the market! Thanks for resolving my previous issue in the previous release.

Unfortunately I (and my brother on a completely different setup) have an issue where playlists don't work.

This is platform independant:

My setup:
Mac Mini OSX Lion
XBMC Eden
iPad 2 (iOS 6.1.2)

My brothers setup:
Mac Mini OSX Windows 7
XBMC Frodo
iPad 2 (iOS 6.1.3)

The only common denominator is the iPad 2.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

The playlist is empty on my setup too. This is on all my IOS devices. Running XBMC 12.1.
WOuld be nice if this could be fixed.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

Hello,

I'm using constellation on iPad and iPhone for several years, and it's a magical tool!! thanks.

Since I upgraded to the latest version last week, I lost all my radio favorites, and there's no list of radios anymore.

It was very useful to start radio without turning on TV.

Is there a reason why this list disappeared?

Regards
Damien
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5