• 156(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Help with Add-ons

New to Constellation, and purchased the Pro version (2.8.27) and running XBMC Froodo 12.2.

My issue is I'm not getting any of my add-ons to appear under the 'book' addons section. Namely, trying to get my Navi-X and my USTVNow addons to be accessible.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks!
Hello all have a little problem.

I can not add radio stations, like, I've added radio stations within xbmc I can not see them in Constellation someone has an idea
Hi there updates to the new version today and wanted to say Its exellent but can not get any commands to work

I have added a shortcut key as the letter a and when I press it nothing happens but should make the audio delay screen pop up on xbmc.

I have used the commands managment any help

Also the h264 logos are been showing for blurays ? I would of thought it should use a bluray logo for blurays and h264 for compressed blurays which are x264. Blurays done use h264. Skins on xbmx use bluray logos for blurays and h264 for x264. Wounder if this could be added thanks

And is it possable to add a 2nd MAC address to the host options as It would be usefull to wake 2 pcs up as I have a server. Other remotes let you do this.

Thanks
Any help on this ?
Hi there

I bought this all not so long ago to ugrade to the pro version and now i have bought an ipad air and i have installed this app to the ipad but its not the unlocked pro version ?

how do you get this back to the pro version

thanks
any dev please as I have paid for this.
(2013-11-03, 17:00)meridius Wrote: any dev please as I have paid for this.

Realize they have their own tech support. Just in regards to the statement "I paid for this"

I too used it and their support staff was great via Facebook.
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
Seems like Constellation is broken with latest nighty...
Can this be caused by the latest json changes?

At this moment the series name is shown in the "TV Shows" sector, but the episode seasons or episodes itself do not appear.
Official XBMC remote works however...

Can someone confirm?
(2013-11-07, 04:19)Abrasher Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 17:00)meridius Wrote: any dev please as I have paid for this.

Realize they have their own tech support. Just in regards to the statement "I paid for this"

I too used it and their support staff was great via Facebook.

Cheers but I don't use face book can u tell me where there support is as it's been a week since I did this.
Go to the in app settings menu (so not the apple settings menu). Then somewhere should be upgrade/restore. Press restore and you should be fine.
Sorry for the high level description. I do not have my ipod at hand...

Btw it is connected to you apple ID (and i do not know if it is interchangable between devices)
(2013-11-08, 07:56)tudstudent Wrote: Go to the in app settings menu (so not the apple settings menu). Then somewhere should be upgrade/restore. Press restore and you should be fine.
Sorry for the high level description. I do not have my ipod at hand...

Btw it is connected to you apple ID (and i do not know if it is interchangable between devices)

Cheers will try it out.

My new iPad is on the same apple user id as my old one. The only thing is I created a new iPad and did kit use the backup of the old iPad for other reasons.

I put this on a new new iPad but used the cloud to download my apps and this is the only app that I have paid for that does not unlock for paid all my others apps are fine.

What does restore do ?

Thanks.
upgrade to pro
It is btw:
Open Constel... -> Settings -> Store -> In-app purchases -> Restore
(2013-11-08, 18:58)tudstudent Wrote: It is btw:
Open Constel... -> Settings -> Store -> In-app purchases -> Restore

That worked thanks

Will that work for the iPhone as that's on the same account as my ipad and the iPhone version has the adds.

I bought the pro version ages ago on the ipad.

Cheers
try, no experience with double subscription...
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5