• 159(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2014-01-07, 23:15)meridius Wrote: Hi there

Is there any chance of adding a sort by Sort title instead of title ? as i ahve many films that use the (Sort Title) to keep them in order instead of using the (Title) option.

The reason I ask is becasue i have many movie named the correct title but use the 2nd filed that uses the (sort Title) option to name them a different eay to keep movies together in the list.

xbmc uses a field called (sort title) and if that filed is empty it reverts back to the original title of the movie to sort it.

is tehre anychance of adding it to constellation ? i use XBMC 12 and i can not fidn a way to do this on your app

thanks

Anyone ?
(Apparent) Bug:

start constellation when XBMC is on the login/profile screen. Constellation says no server detected, asks for one. Entering the IP address of the server makes constellation crash back to iOS.
Hey

The "Commands" area needs a little attention. It would be a great facility, but it's unusable at the moment.

If you add more than two commands the buttons run off the edge of the screen, so you can't get to them.

You can't delete commands either. When you press edit, press the red circle and the delete button is cut off. Tapping it doesn't do anything.

I also frequently seem to need to clear the library cache before changes in my library are reflected.

This is on iPhone 5, iOS 7

Otherwise great app!
hello love the app but i upgraded to gotham beta 1 and now the app wont work anymore.
is this due to ios 7.1 or gotham?

xbmc gotham beta 1
iphone 5 ios 7.1
Everything works great but the EPG.
I can see the the channels and zap but when I switch to the EPG view it´s empty.

Is anyone out there with a working EPG?

My Systems:
Windows 8
XBMC Gotham Beta2
iPad iOS7
Constellation 2.9.12
Beautiful remote love it. Only thing that is keeping me from purchasing the pro version is that auto keyboard does not work for me. For instance searching for things on yoube app or twitch app it does not pop up. The progress wheel just keeps loading. I have it enabled in settings. I will keep trying to figure this out. Thank you for the app love.

Ios7.0.6 ipad 2
Win 7 x86
Gotham beta2

EDIT: Tried it with Frodo12.3 and the keyboard still does not load.
I think it's a bug but I'm not sure. The fault isn't on my iPhone but it is on my iPad. When I uncheck 'show sd/hd flags' in the settings of my iPad it still shows the HD flags in Constellation. Is there someone with the same problem?
@Audible101
I had to activate the auto keyboard feature in the Constellation Settings -> Options -> Auto keyboard
Then I was able to click in the search field (youtube) and the keyboard pops up.
I have an problem with the app. I bought the IPAD Pro Version for 4,49 € but I couldn't activate the iphone app Sad There is no restore purchase button. Instead when i choose to pay the 4,49€ apple wants to charge me again. any solution for this problem?
guidance plse. wont wake up or cancel screensaver remote screen ihave first use a remote acess app then retry? ideas?

oh yeah con. pro, air, 7.1 ios, winx64
(2014-04-21, 19:40)Freaky69 Wrote: I have an problem with the app. I bought the IPAD Pro Version for 4,49 € but I couldn't activate the iphone app Sad There is no restore purchase button. Instead when i choose to pay the 4,49€ apple wants to charge me again. any solution for this problem?

When in Constellation, press the network button, which will bring up an Extras menu. Go to In-app purchases at the bottom of that menu, and at the top right of the menu, you'll have an option to Restore purchases.
Using Constellation 2.9.12 on an iPad Mini Retina, iOS 7.1.1
XBMC 13.0 GIT:20140504-0d1d803 (Compiled: May 4 2014) running on Windows 7 Home Premium.

When I start a radio plugin from Sky.FM, for example, the "Now playing" string in top right shows the plugin's station internal name like 'sky_lovemusic_aacplus' as does XBMC. XBMC, though, replaces that with the actual track name in a few seconds while Constellation never does. A new track starting does nothing. If I disconnect from XBMC then connect again while a track is playing, the title shows the actual track name, but then, again, stays like that even after the track is changed.

If I do the above (connect to an already playing station), getting the right track name, then switch to XBMC official remote, and stop and start the playback there, after returning to Constellation I see the internal name (sky_whatever_aacplus).

XBMC official remote updates the track name on playback/change, so it doesn't look like an internal XBMC problem.
HI there,

I have just download the app and thinks it great for XBMC, I use the ice films video add on and have a question.

1. Is there a way to put a shortcut to certain tv shows from the ice films addon on the menu using the customize menu function and if so how would I do this? Its just when i use the app to watch an episode of a tv programme on the ice films addon and then that episode finishes, I then have to start back at the main menu again when i open the app.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?
(2014-05-07, 06:21)calvin8714 Wrote:
(2014-04-21, 19:40)Freaky69 Wrote: I have an problem with the app. I bought the IPAD Pro Version for 4,49 € but I couldn't activate the iphone app Sad There is no restore purchase button. Instead when i choose to pay the 4,49€ apple wants to charge me again. any solution for this problem?

When in Constellation, press the network button, which will bring up an Extras menu. Go to In-app purchases at the bottom of that menu, and at the top right of the menu, you'll have an option to Restore purchases.

Well, i have the same problem, on tabel to restore purchase on my iphone, despite I bought the pro for my iPad, there's no such option, only possible to buy the pro or extended services....
Any ideas on what to do?
I haven't read the whole thread, but are there any info in this, telling how to add music and video? / when I open the music tab, there's no music, only available through files.... Shouldn't it be synced automatic?
Huh
Kindly
Jan
Well, found out I just had to turn my iPhone to landscape view, then the restore button occurs ?
Kindly
Jan
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5