• 7(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Last friday I bought XBMC constellation and I'm very happy with the interface. It's a bit more "futuristic" in comparisson to XBMC commander.

However XBMC Constellation seems to have a problem when viewing your seasons. For example I have 8 seasons 24. When browsing on my iPhone/iPad I go through TV Shows > 24 > Season 2 > "episodes".

With "episodes" referring to the episodes I expect there, only episodes of Season 2 should be shown. However XBMC constellation shows all episodes you have from this TV show. This doesn't only happen with multi-part DVD episodes but also with single part episodes.

What is the planning to resolve this bug?
bartjeeeh Wrote:What is the planning to resolve this bug?
It's resolved we are w8ting for Appstore Approval Process ... Hope it will be out this friday / monday...
Just purchased this app. Its great. I love how the main controls are always accessible no matter where you are in app. Finding trailers in youtube and opening the IMDB app are great features. and the live search function is really nice. My only suggestions are:
1. +300 Movies are difficult to casually browse. Perhaps a coverflow view when sideways?
2. Is it possible do something with the Go Pro button? Ads are gone but it still feels like a trial app with that pesky little button.

Anyways, thank you for this remote. Its great! Smile
I updated the app on my iPhone when I try to play a movie the app crash. I have deleted and re-install it but the issue still continue
is there support for movie sets...I downloaded the app but when i click on lets say Toy story movie set.. It just displays the fanart but no actual movies...or maybe i missed something thanx...
dmx_wyrw Wrote:1. +300 Movies are difficult to casually browse. Perhaps a coverflow view when sideways?
2. Is it possible do something with the Go Pro button? Ads are gone but it still feels like a trial app with that pesky little button.

Anyways, thank you for this remote. Its great! Smile
point 1) You actually dont have to brose them @ all Tongue when you are on dash board you have a search field witch acts like osx spotlight or windows desktop search just type the title and play... we are planing a coverflow view but in time first we wont do add some new features to the app for us this is only the begging... Wink we have 2 white boards of ideas Big Grin

point 2) Hmmm what can I say It's supposed to hide Tongue try killing the app... sorry for that Wink
imthebrain Wrote:is there support for movie sets...I downloaded the app but when i click on lets say Toy story movie set.. It just displays the fanart but no actual movies...or maybe i missed something thanx...
Movie sets are coming in v1.3 I'am just testing it now...
uuuh_hello Wrote:I updated the app on my iPhone when I try to play a movie the app crash. I have deleted and re-install it but the issue still continue

Strage... Do you get it on all movies ? What device do you use?
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Nop mysqldb doesn't have anything to do with it. Try manual IP config and do the test in the host settings.

I have no problem connecting and the "Now Playing" and remote control work fine it just doesn't seem to load any of my movies or TV to those lists.

On another note I can see them all in the web interface though it take a long time to load. Are there any known limits or issues with Library size?

TheShoctor Wrote:I have no problem connecting and the "Now Playing" and remote control work fine it just doesn't seem to load any of my movies or TV to those lists.

On another note I can see them all in the web interface though it take a long time to load. Are there any known limits or issues with Library size?
Yes we found one more bug it the code... it will be fixed in version 1.3. if the file paths are more then 150 chars long the library sync process fails... sorry for that. we would fix it today but apple... Sad
FSS_Dawid Wrote:point 1) You actually dont have to brose them @ all Tongue when you are on dash board you have a search field witch acts like osx spotlight or windows desktop search just type the title and play... we are planing a coverflow view but in time first we wont do add some new features to the app for us this is only the begging... Wink we have 2 white boards of ideas Big Grin

point 2) Hmmm what can I say It's supposed to hide Tongue try killing the app... sorry for that Wink

Point 2 is taken. You are correct. Sorry it did hide.
The search feature is great. Thanks again. This is a great app.
dmx_wyrw Wrote:Point 2 is taken. You are correct. Sorry it did hide.
The search feature is great. Thanks again. This is a great app.
It's our pleasure Smile
thanks for the reply about the movie sets...

Also Do you need the full version to enable all the seasons in the tv shows section..

just saw all season episodes are there but are in season 1..(some one mentioned this a couple pages back..)

does the full version have any extra cool functions....

Also will you be adding or rearranging buttons by any chance If so i think the remote button on top would be quite useful... since the remote slides up to hide itself...just putting that out there...lol....

keep up the good work....
imthebrain Wrote:i think the remote button on top would be quite useful... since the remote slides up to hide itself...just putting that out there...lol....

keep up the good work....
Just click on "nothing playing" or "<your currently playing title>" it's that simple Tongue

@imthebrain does the full version have any extra cool functions....
Nop all of the functionality is unlocked... If you disable the adds you get a stunting full screen experience Wink
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Yes we found one more bug it the code... it will be fixed in version 1.3. if the file paths are more then 150 chars long the library sync process fails... sorry for that. we would fix it today but apple... Sad

Well, if you want to add me as a guinea pig (beta tester), I would be happy to send you my UUID. Wink
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5