• 31(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Ok now the remote works fine, i forgot to enable event server in constellation.
Also youtube and facebook work fine now. I hd a wrong setting in xbmc on the latop, i said to use a proxy server for internet excess, bad idea :-)
Anyhow a tip for future updates: if in the albu library, make it possile to search everthinf so also track title or artist, not only album name, i dont know albums by heart!
Also include library for pictures

Really great ap,

Now i don't need to by a popcorn hour mediastation !!!!
You will not be correct? I am unable to work? JSON will not work when correction?

Facebook does not work yet!
Hi All
I can't get Constellation to see my movie sets
does Constellation work with movie sets

Cheers Dibsta
dibsta Wrote:Hi All
I can't get Constellation to see my movie sets
does Constellation work with movie sets

Cheers Dibsta

Yes only with the nighties at the moment
Archigos Wrote:There's a possibility that you may be confused (or just the way you wrote it), but the "Update Video Library" and "Update Audio Library" in the "Options" screen (the one with the "Wifi" icon) updates the Library inside of XBMC and not on your iDevice. The "Resync local data" until the configuration menu (the one with the "gear" icon) updates the libraries inside Constellation.

From what you said, the way you want to do it is go to the Configuration menu ('gear' icon) and do "Flush images cache" and OK that popup. Give it about a minute (pending on size of library) and then do the "Resync local data" that's directly above it.

Hope that helps.

That clears things up for me. thanks for the enlightenment.

My sync problem remains though: i have changed the miniature art on xbmc, flushed the cache on Constellation and let it rebuild it's local db but it still displays the default artwork on constellation rather then the one I changed it to on xbmc.
mrfatboy Wrote:too bad. I wanted to be able to control Pandora remotely without looking at the TV screen.

@Devs,

I know you guys are busy working on bugs and implementing the basics but what are the chances of visualizing the Pandora addon on the remote device (iphone)?

I would like to be able to see my stations, change stations, start, pause, etc. I don't really need to see the cover art or anything that sophisticated. Although, that can be value added later.

The reason I ask for this ability is that I would like to be able to change the Pandora stations remotely without being in front of the TV/monitor.

Keep up the good work! Laugh
mrfatboy Wrote:@Devs,

I know you guys are busy working on bugs and implementing the basics but what are the chances of visualizing the Pandora addon on the remote device (iphone)?

I would like to be able to see my stations, change stations, start, pause, etc. I don't really need to see the cover art or anything that sophisticated. Although, that can be value added later.

The reason I ask for this ability is that I would like to be able to change the Pandora stations remotely without being in front of the TV/monitor.

Keep up the good work! Laugh

If that wold be possible We would do It. The XBMC JSON api doesn't support plugins like the Plex api.
And the second problem hear is that the Pandora website/ api is block in EU :/
@wiemel --> Also include library for pictures
It's comming
FSS_Dawid Wrote:@wiemel --> Also include library for pictures
It's comming
FSS_Dawid,
I would like to know about the bug fix JSON ... I do not see my library!
iorifly Wrote:FSS_Dawid,

Downgrade you XBMC Nightly Build to a build before 06 Sep
iorifly Wrote:FSS_Dawid,

The other day I couldn't see my movie library, but when I changed the sort to sort by date and not title I could see them.
Perhaps you having the same problem

Hi FSS_Dawid,

could there be any reason why when I select sort by title my movie thumb nails disappear Sad
m0v1em4n Wrote:The other day I couldn't see my movie library, but when I changed the sort to sort by date and not title I could see them.
Perhaps you having the same problem

Hi FSS_Dawid,

could there be any reason why when I select sort by title my movie thumb nails disappear Sad

I have the exact same problem using 5th sept nightly
FrenZee Wrote:I have the exact same problem using 5th sept nightly

I am running the 4/9/11 nightly, so what does this mean Huh
Hey guys I'm having an issue syncing my Music collections Album artwork with the Constellation app. LOVE the app by the way! Any guidance would be greatly appreciated...

- Both my iPad and iPhone are running Constellation 1.4.2 PRO version
- My video and TV Show collections work perfectly and I never had any issues with syncing the artwork
- My entire music collection has been run through MusicBrainz
- Using the Last.fm music scraper
- XBMC 10.1 (Compiled: Mar 8 2011)

Once I synced my music collection to XBMC (110 Gb) I noticed it didn't find any of my Artist or Album artwork in the 'Music' view. I did some research and solved this problem by placing 'folder.jpg' inside each of my artists folders. Once I did this XBMC was now showing the artwork perfectly.

THEN

When I launch Constellation, it doesn't show any of my music in the 'Albums' or 'Artists' tabs? It's just a blank black screen as if I didn't have any music at all. However, if I click 'Files' - 'Audio' - 'Music' I can browse my entire collection with no problems.

So I guess my question is: How do I get the Artist and Album artwork to sync with Constellation? Any help would be great!

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK GUYS!
Hi oregondunerz,

Are you have a similar problem to us, check out above your post.
That's presuming you can sort your music collection, I only have movies so would know
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5