• 42(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Archigos Wrote:Burbulence figured out the part I was talking about... and he's right, it was on older versions of Nightlies, which I was told had gotten fixed awhile back, so disregard my comment. I don't use Subs often so I rarely pay attention to that aspect.

I also rarely use subs... but lately more and more movies come out where most of it is in English and some parts are spoken in whatever language, you name it ^^. Then it's really annoying to just don't understand what they are talking about. I then usually go to the net (either subscene.com or opensubtitles.org) and download subtitles where only the foreign language parts are translated.

A perfect example is "Avatar"! No matter how talented you are in languages, the Navi part is hard to understand Big Grin
ecopsorn Wrote:I also rarely use subs... but lately more and more movies come out where most of it is in English and some parts are spoken in whatever language, you name it ^^. Then it's really annoying to just don't understand what they are talking about. I then usually go to the net (either subscene.com or opensubtitles.org) and download subtitles where only the foreign language parts are translated.

A perfect example is "Avatar"! No matter how talented you are in languages, the Navi part is hard to understand Big Grin

That's very true... It is annoying, I'm gonna have a play around with this over the weekend and see if I can come up with anything... The opens subs addon is pretty good when it comes to it, although I can't remember if you can download the subs direct into the movie folder or if it stores them locally Huh
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Why does XBMC always default to subtitles on Rolleyes
Would be nice to disable them via this app, I have tried with the sub buttons but like stated earlier these buttons don't seem to work
m0v1em4n Wrote:Why does XBMC always default to subtitles on Rolleyes
Would be nice to disable them via this app, I have tried with the sub buttons but like stated earlier these buttons don't seem to work

There actually is an option Nod. I was annoyed by it to at the beginning, but a little digging in the subtitle menu found me the solution:
Code:
1. Go to any movie and play it
2. Press enter to display the overhead menu
3. Go to the subtitle button "Audio and subtitle settings"
4. Turn "Enable subtitles" off
5. Scroll down and press select "Set as default for all movies"
6. Enjoy :D
Thumbs Up 
ecopsorn Wrote:There actually is an option Nod. I was annoyed by it to at the beginning, but a little digging in the subtitle menu found me the solution:
Code:
1. Go to any movie and play it
2. Press enter to display the overhead menu
3. Go to the subtitle button "Audio and subtitle settings"
4. Turn "Enable subtitles" off
5. Scroll down and press select "Set as default for all movies"
6. Enjoy :D

Thanks your a star,

update

couldn't select the subtitle menu, but did get to the setting via the audio menu.

Thanks no more having to grab the remote to disable the subs Big Grin
m0v1em4n Wrote:Thanks your a star

No problem.
Archigos Wrote:It works fine on my iPhone {CDMA} (on both 4.2.6 and 5.0), I don't remember which post exactly, but somewhere in the last couple pages I did a post with a few images that shows the controls on the iPhone. Essentially grab the title area where it would say what is playing and drag down, it should go to about half screen, this is the basic controls for the app... (the play, stop, forward, etc.) and if you grab that title again and drag to the bottom of the screen, you should get the gesture section with the volume control on the left side of it.

I'm about to go to sleep, but sometime later today if I find the post I'll edit this with a direct link.

--Edit--
This post.

Aha, i understand. it didnt even had the tought to pull down the text... Tanks for the answer!
I've got problems connecting now Sad

JSON RPC --> Failed to connect on port 9090, then disconnected

Portforwarding is enabled...

I've installed some RPC protocoll on the computer could that be the reason?
It randomly disconnects Sad
Update perfect!

Great! facebook button finally works! Now when I click on the player it does not send synopsis of the movie! why? Another thing which possibility to automatically send it to facebook from a different time of the film is running?
Hi Dawid,

First I would like to say thanks for the update,

The face book button in a selected movie works fine, And contrary to my last comment is perhaps a good idea Nod
But the one on the remote when clicked it I get
Quote:missing 'type' field in media item

And this bring me on to my last comment , I think the facebook button on the remote spoils the total look of the remote, I don't think the graphic is on par with the rest of this superb app, Perhaps when or if you instigate the full remote page it could go down there.

Hope you don't mind my input
Archigos Wrote:I'll test this out in the next day or so... Only reason I haven't updated the iPad yet is that the upgrade process doesn't take long at all, but I'm still doing the initial sync on my iPhone. When I did the iOS5 test the first time (and borked it with something in Cydia that doesn't work yet) the first sync took over 24 hours to complete on a 32GB model that was like 80% full. Rolleyes My iPad is the 64GB model and has even less free space on it, so I'm not looking forward to that initial sync.

thx for the update Smile
works very well on IOS5 now!

1 thing i still miss, is the possibility to start a whole music playlist, like i can do with an album.

Good work!
m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Dawid,

First I would like to say thanks for the update,

The face book button in a selected movie works fine, And contrary to my last comment is perhaps a good idea Nod
But the one on the remote when clicked it I get

And this bring me on to my last comment , I think the facebook button on the remote spoils the total look of the remote, I don't think the graphic is on par with the rest of this superb app, Perhaps when or if you instigate the full remote page it could go down there.

Hope you don't mind my input

It's just a temp solution Smile It won't be there I know it spoils the UI but our graphic is working on a other project and this is a coders thought Big Grin I will be moved in the new version.

hmmm "missing type" ? I think I know where the problem is. Do you have a thumbnail for the movie you are posting ? I think i missed a If somewhere Wink
Hi Guys,

Just a note I was not able to get Constellation work properly till I update my nightly build to 10/10/2011 as specified by Dawid

here is that build

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2532211001...master.exe
FSS_Dawid Wrote:It's just a temp solution Smile It won't be there I know it spoils the UI but our graphic is working on a other project and this is a coders thought Big Grin I will be moved in the new version.

hmmm "missing type" ? I think I know where the problem is. Do you have a thumbnail for the movie you are posting ? I think i missed a If somewhere Wink

Hi Dawid,

when I use the facebook button on the movie selection, all is fine, It post to facebook no problem thumbnail and all, not sure what the remote control facebook icon is for, I presumed it was for just general posting ?

Glad to here the graphic is a temp solution

Quote:*Added Facebook and Twitter to the remote view

One last thing, Where is Twitter ? Would I have to set it up first in IOS5
m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Dawid,

when I use the facebook button on the movie selection, all is fine, It post to facebook no problem thumbnail and all, not sure what the remote control facebook icon is for, I presumed it was for just general posting ?

Glad to here the graphic is a temp solution

One last thing, Where is Twitter ?

You have to be on IOS5 and have twitter enable in iDevice settings

EDIT:
One last thing, Where is Twitter ? Would I have to set it up first in IOS5
---> YES
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5