• 52(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Question 
I am using Constellation product with iPad and AppletV ( first and second generation ) and I love it.
Only one probleme I have and I would be very happy if you could help me.
There are many films and I want to setup my movies as watched as quick as I can. Is there any hotkey or any other method how I can do that or only from menu what is very slow and boring.

Thank, you in advance,
George
m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi Dawid

here you go

http://www.filesonic.com/file/3021163395/cases.zip

Here is the original made freely available I believe

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sectio...e#/d2hwjxh
Thx
gyorgyk Wrote:I am using Constellation product with iPad and AppletV ( first and second generation ) and I love it.
Only one probleme I have and I would be very happy if you could help me.
There are many films and I want to setup my movies as watched as quick as I can. Is there any hotkey or any other method how I can do that or only from menu what is very slow and boring.

Thank, you in advance,
George

Well I will see what we can do about it.
Hi i posted about .strm files a week a go and you kindly asked me to provide one Im testing this in the file part of your app but have had same results with library view. The .strm file format is a single line containing a protocol reference and link i.e

Alpha FM Radio station would be A File Called [anything].strm containing -

http://dir.xiph.org/listen/2317724/listen.m3u

the .strm files i use call - plugin://[Video Plugin]/url

Sometimes Movies (pointing to .strm files) show up in the library but can't be played All TV Shows are listed but show no episodes

I would of given up had i not noticed the other Remote apps play them - unfortunately i can't stand their interfaces and inability to handle larger libraries after using constellation

Other Info: Tested on Dharma and Pre-Eden Nightly's ranging from 2 months ago to tonight. Weird accidentally workings when randomly in Playlist one of the movies would show up and pressing play from there works fine. Possibly .strm files detected as playlists? maybe an option to detect them as normal files would work for everyone Smile

Thanks a lot for looking into this

Jon

Edit: All TV Shows and Movies now show up in the library view it was just a sync problem i seem to have mixed success with the add to playlist option then starting the playlist hope this helps
Best app ever, still!!!

Hi, I requested this a couple of months ago and was just wondering, is there any chance we could get a save option on created playlists?

Plus, any chance of getting a songs section? If you want to search for a specific song you can't. This would be an awesome feature.

Thanks for all your work.
Hi, please help! It stings that everybody can say how wonderful the app is while mine doesn't work :/

My setup:
Htpc with XBMC Live 10.1
Ipad2 4.3.3 jailbroken
All media files on a Drobo NAS, (separate device, so separate ip)
XBMC configured as required
Constellation 1.5.1

Symptoms:
Xbmc recognises Constellation as a remote
All remote functions work
The test button in the host setup says "port is open!..."
Light for http is red, JSON is orange
Http access to XBMC via Safari on ipad is no problem

I have already completely uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, cleared cache, reconfigured, etc. as suggested.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
dameista Wrote:Hi, please help! It stings that everybody can say how wonderful the app is while mine doesn't work :/

My setup:
Htpc with XBMC Live 10.1
Ipad2 4.3.3 jailbroken
Constellation 1.5.1

Symptoms:

I have already completely uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, cleared cache, reconfigured, etc. as suggested.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

You are using Dharma (10.1) and the JSON has changed a lot since then. I don't use Live, but you can search the forums on how to install the latest Pre-Eden onto Live or wait for one of the guys here that uses Linux to explain. This will probably be the easiest way to fix the issues overall. The only other thing I could think of is are you sure that you're using Library Mode in XBMC and not just File Mode?
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
This looks amazing, any chance for a droid port in the near future?
I've been using constellation for quite some time... and just recently noticed something that has happened.

I have lost all my TVShows from constellation! All my movies and music is there, but there is no tvshows showing up. I've updated my library etc... and still nothing.

I'm running XBMCLive 10.1 and the latest constellation 1.5.1. All the light are green where they should be.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Anyone know how I can disable the loud beep on the XBMC machine when the constellation app connects to it? I've hunted everywhere for this.

I'm running XBMC Live 10.1

Thanks
@ tehtide Look at Archigos' reply 2 posts above yours... It because of the recent JSON changes
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
This is a truly well-done APP, Easy to setup, get everything working before paying. I've used it for a day and just saying for myself, why I am not upgrading it to PRO for a few bucks?! SO i did upgrade to PRO and very happy about it, especially I can get addons/scripts to work as expected.
Only thing I'll wish this to have is the TV Episode Plot, so I can preview where I was.
dallasf Wrote:Best app ever, still!!!

Hi, I requested this a couple of months ago and was just wondering, is there any chance we could get a save option on created playlists?

Plus, any chance of getting a songs section? If you want to search for a specific song you can't. This would be an awesome feature.

Thanks for all your work.
You can search in the dash board for cached songs. XBMC API does not allow to query songs.

dameista Wrote:Hi, please help! It stings that everybody can say how wonderful the app is while mine doesn't work :/

My setup:
Htpc with XBMC Live 10.1
Ipad2 4.3.3 jailbroken
Constellation 1.5.1

Symptoms:

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Try setting a username and a password in xbmc... enter it in the app kill the app and start it.

youngsilver Wrote:This looks amazing, any chance for a droid port in the near future?
We will see for now nothing is planed but as far as I know we are getting a new dev department that will do mobile air apps so it's not a goner Smile

tehtide Wrote:I've been using constellation for quite some time... and just recently noticed something that has happened.

I have lost all my TVShows from constellation! All my movies and music is there, but there is no tvshows showing up. I've updated my library etc... and still nothing.

I'm running XBMCLive 10.1 and the latest constellation 1.5.1. All the light are green where they should be.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Hmmm Thats a strage one I can tell you that the Tv shows work perfectly in 10.1 Do you use MySQL?

vbtrek Wrote:Anyone know how I can disable the loud beep on the XBMC machine when the constellation app connects to it? I've hunted everywhere for this.

I'm running XBMC Live 10.1

Thanks
You will have to disable notification sounds in skin settings.

hongleon Wrote:This is a truly well-done APP, Easy to setup, get everything working before paying. I've used it for a day and just saying for myself, why I am not upgrading it to PRO for a few bucks?! SO i did upgrade to PRO and very happy about it, especially I can get addons/scripts to work as expected.
Only thing I'll wish this to have is the TV Episode Plot, so I can preview where I was.
It's coming... Wink

@all
v1.9.1 is 80% done Smile I just cant w8 to show you the change log Wink Smile
Great product.

Any hints on v1.91? Timeline?
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Hmmm Thats a strage one I can tell you that the Tv shows work perfectly in 10.1 Do you use MySQL?

Yep

Version 5.1.58
Running on Ubuntu oneiric server.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5