• 56(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
iorifly Wrote:My God, nothing will change for me: (it does not use xbmc on my tv! Because here in Brazil this is a shit ...
Now I wanted to ask you youtube will list? Can I start xbmc the constellation?
You will have custom commands. You can do anything with it.
FSS_Dawid Wrote:Have we been lazy ? Tongue
Santa is coming with Constellation V1.9.1...
Well I think you would like a small peek ?
Why the hell is this taking so long ?
I think this will answer you question Smile
We have just taken Constellation 1 lvl up Smile why ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojt03IN8AME
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4793/img0050h.png

P.S. sorry for the video quality but the only camera I have is in my phone... Smile

This is version has about 200 tickets(bugs/features/improvements) closed.
For now only iPad changes. The iPhone users will have to w8 a little longer.

So the iPhone 3G crashes won`t be fixed in version 1.91 ?
GreenEyez Wrote:So the iPhone 3G crashes won`t be fixed in version 1.91 ?

1.9.1 is fixes/features on the iPad version only... once that is complete and submitted to Apple then 1.9.2 will be started. 1.9.2 will focus on the iPhone version.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Greetings
I have read through every page and every post and have not found a similar issue to mine. I purchased this app and whenever I start to enter characters in a search in XBMC it starts searching after the second or 3rd letter entry. Once I start to type I cannot get the entire word complete so the search is usually not even related. This basically makes the search in YouTube or any app inefficient. Latest build and remote works fine otherwise. Any ideas?
Thanks
On another note I purchased this app because I have NEVER seen or experienced the level of support that has been provided. Archigos and Dawid answer everyone’s comments and keep everyone abreast of what is coming for updates. I truly believe this is the best support of any company that provides applications to an end user.
Thanks immensely Dawid and Aarchigos for helping all
gauster Wrote:On another note I purchased this app because I have NEVER seen or experienced the level of support that has been provided. Archigos and Dawid answer everyone’s comments and keep everyone abreast of what is coming for updates. I truly believe this is the best support of any company that provides applications to an end user.
Thanks immensely Dawid and Aarchigos for helping all

Thank Dawid and his team for creating an application that I'm fond enough about to provide this support. I liked the app enough to start giving support before I even became a beta tester for them and once Dawid and I had a nice chat when he made me a tester I got/get just enough 'inside info' to provide the support you reference well keeping a few little secrets...

In laymans terms, if the app sucked, I wouldn't bother. Laugh
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Archigos Wrote:1.9.1 is fixes/features on the iPad version only... once that is complete and submitted to Apple then 1.9.2 will be started. 1.9.2 will focus on the iPhone version.

Crap Sad. I love Constellation, bought the Pro version to support the dev, but these crashes are getting irritating. Minor bugs, i can leave with, not very picky when it comes to this stuff, but apps crashing is stuff that ticks me off. A quick update just to fix the crashes would have been nice and then for the rest of the bugfixes and new features, when they`re ready Smile
Question: Does Constellation on the iPhone support Movie Sets, and if so how do I access them? I put any movie series where there's 3+ movies into a set, then I can scroll through the sets quickly on my XBMC frontend. Unfortunately it seems Constellation simply doesn't scan sets at all. I can't see them either as sets or as individual items in the movie list, and I can't find them via the search interface. Are there any plans to have Constellation support sets? Other than that, great app! Big Grin
@GreenEyez
The crashes are being looked into, but they are hard to track down what's causing it. Trust me, beta testing, I know how annoying the crashes can be while I'm testing features. For me at least, the crashes seem to be limited to when it's doing a scan (mainly importing the images if you go to fast) and you can just reopen the app and it continues where it left off.

Carr0t Wrote:Question: Does Constellation on the iPhone support Movie Sets, and if so how do I access them? I put any movie series where there's 3+ movies into a set, then I can scroll through the sets quickly on my XBMC frontend. Unfortunately it seems Constellation simply doesn't scan sets at all. I can't see them either as sets or as individual items in the movie list, and I can't find them via the search interface. Are there any plans to have Constellation support sets? Other than that, great app! Big Grin

Constellation does support Movie Sets fully on the iPad version and I just checked my iPhone, they don't appear in sets on there (I didn't look for settings, etc. just opened the app and looked at the movie list) but they do appear as individual movies. My suggestion since they don't show is to go into the Settings (the Cog icon) and "Remove database" followed by "Resync local data" to see if that fixes it.

Curious, did you put the movies into sets via *.nfo prior to import or did you do it direct to the database (with XWMM, a media manger, or similar)?
This might have been covered on here before (though I've looked, and I can't seem to find anything related), but the built in keyboard in XBMC Constellation doesn't work like expected. I was hoping that when I pressed the letter "w", it would mark a video as "watched". Or the letter "q" to queue. It only seems to work when you need to type something into XBMC. Is this a limitation of the HTTP control or the JSON? Any help is appreciated.

By the way...love the app! It really is fantastic, and this is the only thing that I would consider a shortfall.
Installed 1.5.1 on my iPad2. It sees XBMC on Win7 Ultimate fine. I can play movies through the TV but all the media content is pretty much blank on my iPad. Am I missing something? All the connect lights are green in Constellation. P
Got it to work...! Didn't have the Library settings on in XBMC.

Last question (for now), how do I play videos on my iPad. When I click on a movie in my iPad, it starts playing on my HTPC - not what I want.

How do I stream to the iPad?

Is there a setting?
Awesome app. Use to use commander but this one looks much better IMO. One request though, is it possible to include button based movement for the iPhone instead of gesture based? I find the button based ones more responsive.
Ediruzza Wrote:Got it to work...! Didn't have the Library settings on in XBMC.

Last question (for now), how do I play videos on my iPad. When I click on a movie in my iPad, it starts playing on my HTPC - not what I want.

How do I stream to the iPad?

Is there a setting?

Don't think streaming to Ipad is an option, not that I have found No
mobious Wrote:Awesome app. Use to use commander but this one looks much better IMO. One request though, is it possible to include button based movement for the iPhone instead of gesture based? I find the button based ones more responsive.

Isn't there an option to change from pad to arrow buttons, don't use the iphone myself, but sure i read it somewhere
m0v1em4n Wrote:Isn't there an option to change from pad to arrow buttons, don't use the iphone myself, but sure i read it somewhere
Not currently. This will be added in the new iPhone app.
Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5