Image center when skinning
I usually tend to make all my skin design in photoshop before i code.
So i lay everything perfectly in pohotshop then break up all the images etc.

So when i start to code up elements i know exactly where i want my images X Y coords. However the skinning engine always meassures all textures from the left and top of all images when placing them.

Is there any way to change this behaviour so that the skinning engine
places images based on it's absoulute center coords instead ?

This would be very useful when it comes to placing stuff correctly/fast and also easier when in comes to animations etc.

Does anybody understand what i'm trying to say or am i just weird in the way i design ? Smile
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
I understand but no its not possible what you need to do is get a calculator and stick it next too you (like me) or learn some basic maths Smile

and yeah your just weird Smile
Jezz yes i do have a calculator besides me to get this stuff correct Smile
Okay then i continue my weirdnes ! Wink
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
You can tell PhotoShop to give you top-left coordinates if that will save you some calculations....

When you go to transform an element, look for the Rubik's cube looking icon (3 x 3 grid with a black square in the middle). That black square means it's measuring from the center. Click the top left square and it will update the coordinates to be relative to the top left of the element.

Hopefully that reduces your hassle a little.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Image center when skinning0