• 5(current)
XBMC Slim-2100
eskro Wrote:small fan = noise...

best to hackish a 120mm fan to cool your FanLess GPU
i don't hear the fan from my gpu. i can hear noises from a/c, ceiling, avr, etc more than anything else in my entertainment center room.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
looks like i got supersonic ears Smile
eskro Wrote:looks like i got supersonic ears Smile
if you can hear gpu fan 9' away at sitting area, you must have supersonic ears. i cannot hear gpu fan or any fan inside my htpc. i can cleary hear the ceiling fan and a/c though, and it's 11' ceiling height!
oh well, im gifted i guess
bluray Wrote:My wife starts to annoy by Macroblocking stuff now.

See what you started Beer..Rofl

Shii.. I wish my wife would pay that close of attention to notice things like Macroblocking, dropped frames..ect, She just watches and goes to sleep..lol
damn, i gotta get this HD6570 card too!
my DOG barks each time he see's macroblocks now...
CpTHOOK Wrote:See what you started Beer..Rofl

Shii.. I wish my wife would pay that close of attention to notice things like Macroblocking, dropped frames..ect, She just watches and goes to sleep..lol
oh, here is her complain when she ff the movie on my gt430 htpc last night- "i cannot tell where i'm at with the screen all messes up. boys&girls, can you get your dad to fix it?". as i said, no one is above the mrs! Laugh
bluray Wrote:if you can hear gpu fan 9' away at sitting area, you must have supersonic ears. i cannot hear gpu fan or any fan inside my htpc. i can cleary hear the ceiling fan and a/c though, and it's 11' ceiling height!

I was able to hear my GTX460 fan across the room which is about 10'..but that was when I was using it as a heater for the room (under 100% load with fan speed set to max).
WhiteLighter Wrote:I was able to hear my GTX460 fan across the room which is about 10'..but that was when I was using it as a heater for the room (under 100% load with fan speed set to max).
if you can hear it across the room, it cannot be used for htpc then!
eskro Wrote:damn, i gotta get this HD6570 card too!
my DOG barks each time he see's macroblocks now...

My dog started to hump his stuff animal when Macro starts to happen.

bluray Wrote:oh, here is her complain when she ff the movie on my gt430 htpc last night- "i cannot tell where i'm at with the screen all messes up. boys&girls, can you get your dad to fix it?". as i said, no one is above the mrs! Laugh

Yes I hear your wife! Pay more attention to her....

CpTHOOK Wrote:See what you started Beer..Rofl

CptHook.... you have not had the trouble of Macroblocking then you don't know how annoying it is....

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA RoflRoflRoflRofl
Beer40oz Wrote:My dog started to hump his stuff animal when Macro starts to happen.

Eek
eskro Wrote:Eek

Ur a fookin' clown when you wanna be man...Rofl
ahahahaha Tongue
i thought that we are talking about htpc. i'm i in the wrong thread? :confused2:
Your right Blu..back on topic

But I hear the A6 is buzzing in the air as an All-In-One and is a bit cheaper than the A8... I'm interested?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Slim-21000