Plugins for file information exported to *.xls?
I'm looking for 2 plugins, if they exist for the following...

1) Basically, looking for something where I can pick which info I wanted exported so I can make a spreadsheet of what I have... filename, extension, year... that type of deal.

2) Additionally, looking for something that can scan through the files and essentially export a report. I have a lot of files, would be great if I can generate a report that shows which are 480/720/1080p, 4:3 vs 16:9, which have audio tracks other than English etc... that way I can start replacing the 4:3 videos for wide screen, get some replaced with better quality, and remux a few to exclude foreign languages and save some space.

If they exist, please let me know, otherwise I think they'd be something handy for people to use, even if combined into 1 plugin. I'm especially interested in generating reports based on resolution/ratios since I have a fairly big library and many older files that now, with MP4/MKV's, I'd like to start looking at replacing with better quality ones.

Even the MP4/MKV files need replaced because some people think that 720p means 720px 'wide', not tall.

Thanks
Cool
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
There are 2 ways I know to do that:

1) With the ShareThe.TV plugin you have your collection shown in the web. Create a user there, install the plugin in XBMC, sync your collection and there you'll find on Settings > Review Last Updates a list of your collection, ctrl+C ctrl+V to an Excel sheet will probably work.

2) The web interface addon XWMM shows detailed and editable info and pics of each movie of your collection. There you'll find Tools > Export to XML, generates a list of your collection.
ImageImage
Or use a database tool to connect to the database and export the data.
Finally able to see this, modem died...

I grabbed the XWMM interface which is ok, but, only an export to HTML option, and no real options for what gets exported which is a shame... when you click a movie is shows the info I want, but the export to HTML shows name/release date/genre/codec.

Ah well, maybe I'll post a suggestion in the XWMM thread for the option.

Thanks for the help.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugins for file information exported to *.xls?0