please fix preeden scraping tv shows ,once finished clears cache -.-'
please the last built that worked for me was

XBMCSetup-20110818-091397a-master

ive tried the rest even up to the latest and they return my tv show count back to 0 once finished scrapping Oo

with the above version or earlier this isnt a issue Shocked

please fix this Wink
http://www.mediafire.com/?psklr4pmc5j0f47 : working version log

http://www.mediafire.com/?dhkyy3spr2cisa3 : not working version log

p.s: pardon me but pastebin wont seem to take the lengthy code -.-' gives a 413 error hmmmm....
dun know but i completely removed any sign from xbmc and its profile ...then did a complete XBMCSetup-20111105-595c642-master built install and reinstalled all my addons including aeonmq3 , then rescraped with anidb and now no more cleared cache ...btw the latest nightlys after this one suck bad for some reason it wont detect my external hdds -.-' tested up to the 12 november built the last one detecting my hdds is the above mentioned , what are they doing breaking or improving with every nightly -.-'
This forum is for feature requests, not bug fixes. Only use nightlies if you want to help us test stuff. Otherwise, stay on 10.1.
well in a way i am helping out testing stuff and doing bug reports for yall btw what? go back to 10.1? nevaaaaa!!!! , i guess ive posted in the wrong section then ? my bad xD
hentai23 Wrote:well in a way i am helping out testing stuff and doing bug reports for yall btw what? go back to 10.1? nevaaaaa!!!! , i guess ive posted in the wrong section then ? my bad xD

Yes, you are, as long as you supply useful bug reports with debug logs, and all the necessary information and so on. I think he's just saying don't expect things to be perfect in nightlies. Things may break and you have no right to complain one bit if it does so, no matter how long or badly it's broken, because that's just the way nightlies work and it's the risk you take by using untested code. Your tone in your posts indicated a bit of dissatisfaction with things not working perfectly in the nightlies so I'm guessing that's where he's coming from with that. But yeah, you did post in the wrong section, too.
figures xD my bad , and yeah i guess i did expect abit too much from the latest nightlies it would seem xD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
please fix preeden scraping tv shows ,once finished clears cache -.-'2