• 32(current)
Artwork Downloader
It gets the data from the XBMC library for determining the tv show location.
Possibility is that you ran AD before changing the folder names. It stores the library data for one hour to reduce system load and improve performance.
So after one hour it should get fresh data from the library to get possible new locations and shows/movies
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for your reply

Yep, I had run AD before changing the folder names. I'll try again after an hour

Here's a debug log in any case for Spartacus, originally the folder name was Spartacus Blood and Sand but it kept scraping the comic version so I renamed it to spartacus http://pastebin.com/LJcbdLdT
I have updated to Eden but can still not find this add-on in the repo (guess it should be under programs). Anyone having an idea why?
(2012-03-29, 11:11)Martijn Wrote: It gets the data from the XBMC library for determining the tv show location.
Possibility is that you ran AD before changing the folder names. It stores the library data for one hour to reduce system load and improve performance.
So after one hour it should get fresh data from the library to get possible new locations and shows/movies

I am not certain how true this is.

I did a bulk download of art and my movie info was scraped outside of XBMC with Media Center Master and all the folders and files renamed to reflect the movie title and year, ie: Batman Returns (1992).

After running AD. I now have a BULK of double folders in the above case it is now a duplicate folder with Batman Returns (1992) and a folder Batman Returns with the extra fanart and extra thumbnails folders --

And now trying to clean this up manually.

Since my media is shared from a server is it possible to store the extra art locally as to not now have all the extra folders to deal with?
(2012-03-29, 20:16)burnshroom Wrote: I am not certain how true this is.

I did a bulk download of art and my movie info was scraped outside of XBMC with Media Center Master and all the folders and files renamed to reflect the movie title and year, ie: Batman Returns (1992).

After running AD. I now have a BULK of double folders in the above case it is now a duplicate folder with Batman Returns (1992) and a folder Batman Returns with the extra fanart and extra thumbnails folders --

And now trying to clean this up manually.

Since my media is shared from a server is it possible to store the extra art locally as to not now have all the extra folders to deal with?

Probably because you hadn't cleaned you library or something before running AD or you just where in that 1 hour cache time.

Skins look in the folder where the movie is stored
Confirm that after an hour the artwork downloaded properly, thanks
hi
i have a problem with artwork downloader, sorry for my bad english Sad

if i add a movie now, a new movie in library, artwork downloader don't download never, if i delete commoncache in userdata/database AD recognized perfectly the new movie and download extrafanarts, extrathumbs ect...

there is a way without delete every time commoncache?

xbmc 11 eden, artwork downloader 1.0.9

thanks
(2012-03-30, 12:10)meca Wrote: there is a way without delete every time commoncache?

xbmc 11 eden, artwork downloader 1.0.9

thanks

Wait more than 1 hour before scanning again
What about copying downloaded files to central movie or TVShow folder?
(2012-03-30, 13:54)OggyHr Wrote: What about copying downloaded files to central movie or TVShow folder?

That doesn't work for skins
Hi, Martijin

Can you please add Korean translation strings.xml and addon.xml?
Files are here, based on ver 1.0.9. Maybe next time I will pull them on Github if I can learn.

addon.xml
http://pastebin.com/4KiRkTvQ

strings.xml
http://pastebin.com/X6xEQSKa
(2012-03-30, 14:34)piodio Wrote: Hi, Martijin

Can you please add Korean translation strings.xml and addon.xml?
Files are here, based on ver 1.0.9. Maybe next time I will pull them on Github if I can learn.

I have added it for next update.
thx Smile

Github can be a real pain to learn but it is definitely worth it
Hi,

I'm trying your addon hoping it can help me.
I recently formatted my PC, in order to begin with clean base for Eden.
The only thing I missed to save... is the Thumbnails folder. Damn.

Now, due to my language(italian) and many hours spent to fine-scrape movies, I'd really really like to avoid a full database rebuild.
I'd rather love a way to just redownload posters and fanarts and place them.

I saw in your addon there's the voice
use xbmc pre-caching (caches images to thumbnails folder)
which sounds like the solution to m issues.
Unfortunately, that voice is grayed out.

Is it working ?
Is it a feature to come ?

Many thanks for any hints.
BR
Fabio
Is the downloading of clearart and logos not working? I can download from fanart.tv, but not through XBMC. Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-03-31, 19:19)bobrap Wrote: Is the downloading of clearart and logos not working? I can download from fanart.tv, but not through XBMC. Thanks

Maybe that's because of the rating system, check the score of your logos from fanart and the settings in xbmc.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18