• 46(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-08-03, 19:32)shaktoo Wrote: Martijn is there any way to exclude certain tv shows from being scanned by AD .reason is I have a few home & assorted media which I made custom nfo's for and which are then being picked up by AD as some thing else and hence it downloads all wrong artwork.This keeps on happening, I have "cleaned the library " yet still happens. This is only the case for these custom tv shows , for all the rest it is working brialliantly.

It should skip tvshows when there is no TVDB id found in the database
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Am I doing something wrong. When running the addon from programs menu, it is downloading clearart, logos, poster but only a handful of the discarts.

I have to manually download them from the movie info screen > search for artwork > select the discart to download.

Is this normal - I have prefered language set as English, I note a lot of the discarts are German. If not I can provide a debug log if required.
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
It will match the discs available with what movie files you have (like dvd or HD/bluray).
If set to English it won't download German like it should
Thanks for the answer. Is it feasible to have an option to download the other versions if the exact version is not available?
I much prefer a DVD discart for a BluRay then no discart. For example

Captain America I have the English Blu ray rip,
Artwork downloader retrieves none automatically, but allows me to download one from the skin (it states its German Blu Ray) - weirdly there are two discarts on the fanart.tv website but only one in my GUI within XBMC

Could you implement something along the lines of:

If match of exact format and language
Download exact version and language.

If there is no Blu Ray English art
Download Blu Ray in another language

If no Blu Ray format in any language
Download other format eg DVD

If no discart any format any language
No download

Another example I have:
Defiance - I have Blu Ray English rip. Artwork downloader retrieves no discart, but via the manual GUI a DVD English is available.

Thanks for your work, its an awesome add on
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
I won't add this

I'd rather have that everyone start helping out adding the missing movie discs to http://fanart.tv
Is it possible to get the blu-ray disc and music cd art with artwork downloader?
(2012-08-06, 20:10)DigiTech Wrote: Is it possible to get the blu-ray disc and music cd art with artwork downloader?

only movie discs
(2012-08-06, 20:22)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 20:10)DigiTech Wrote: Is it possible to get the blu-ray disc and music cd art with artwork downloader?

only movie discs

thanks!
For some reason, the program doesn't download all the disc art, even if available. I've changed the settings for it to do so but to no avail.
Anyone knows what might be the problem? I'm using the latest Aeon Nox.
(2012-08-07, 18:17)jantunes Wrote: For some reason, the program doesn't download all the disc art, even if available. I've changed the settings for it to do so but to no avail.
Anyone knows what might be the problem? I'm using the latest Aeon Nox.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...er#Discart
And what if I don't care if it's DVD or Bluray? What if I have a DVD version and the only disc available is bluray? How can I make it download it anyway?

Also
Quote:Language
It uses the set language in add-on settings and if not found it will fall back to the English one available.
What if the only one available is, for instance, German? And I have the settings to download the Portuguese one first. If it doens't find Portuguese, then tries English and if ti fails doesn't download anything or it downloads the German version?
(2012-08-07, 18:42)jantunes Wrote: And what if I don't care if it's DVD or Bluray? What if I have a DVD version and the only disc available is bluray? How can I make it download it anyway?

Open movie information for that movie and select 'Get Artwork' and download it manually.
Or remove a bunch of code checks in the script
Yeah, was doing manual anyways. Thanks for your help
I´ll try that Martijn.

Just another question, please dont take this as criticism, I´m just wondering. From what I understand only seasonXX.tbn are natively recognized by XBMC as season posters. How come the downloader add-on dont name the season posters that way?

/Niklas

(2012-08-02, 15:02)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-02, 14:19)NiklasK Wrote: Would it be possible to modify the add-on/script to have posters downloaded as <movie>.tbn or movie.tbn?

Edit
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ar...lt.py#L531

and add:

PHP Code:
elif self.mediatype == 'movie' and art_type == 'poster':

item['filename'] = 'movie.tbn' 

Completely untested so it might throw some errors.

(2012-08-08, 10:06)NiklasK Wrote: I´ll try that Martijn.

Just another question, please dont take this as criticism, I´m just wondering. From what I understand only seasonXX.tbn are natively recognized by XBMC as season posters. How come the downloader add-on dont name the season posters that way?

/Niklas

Because this script was meant to be used after everything has been scraped and not before.
seasonXX.tbn is meant to be present before scraping. Also skins can not handle this filenaming without some serious code work arounds. So they need seasonX.tbn and not seasonXX.tbn so season 0 to 9 would never work. And if had choosen seasonX.tbn XBMC wouldn't scrape them.
That's why we (skinners and I) choice a different name.
In XBMC Frodo we can directly set the image location in the database so this won't be a problem anymore
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18