• 50(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-08-22, 19:09)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 19:01)galfwender Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 18:41)Martijn Wrote: enable debug in add-on settings to

It was already enabled but here is another try

Nothing there. you need to enable XBMC debug AND add-on debug.

Besides that rar files have been tested by a lot of people and it worked.
I still don't understand why people use it so don't expect me to put any effort in it (because imo rared video files are just pointless)

Sorry, here is a proper debug log.

My video collection predates xbmc and has always been RAR'd. I cannot now easily unrar a 10tb library.

The RAR vs no-RAR argument isn't really worth getting in to, we all have different preferences and many people have RAR'd items in their library. It would be nice if this great script supported it.
(2012-08-22, 19:18)galfwender Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 19:09)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 19:01)galfwender Wrote: It was already enabled but here is another try

Nothing there. you need to enable XBMC debug AND add-on debug.

I still don't understand why people use it so don't expect me to put any effort in it (because imo rared video files are just pointless)

My video collection predates xbmc and has always been RAR'd. I cannot now easily unrar a 10tb library.

The RAR vs no-RAR argument isn't really worth getting in to, we all have different preferences and many people have RAR'd items in their library. It would be nice if this great script supported it.

Try pasting content of http://pastebin.com/GgqmeqeP into default.py found in the add-on folder.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-22, 19:32)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 19:18)galfwender Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 19:09)Martijn Wrote: Nothing there. you need to enable XBMC debug AND add-on debug.

Try pasting content of http://pastebin.com/GgqmeqeP into default.py found in the add-on folder.

Thanks, the script now runs properly and downloads content.

Unfortunately the logo does not show despite the option being enabled in Aeon Nox, but I suppose this is an issue with the skin rather than your script.

Thanks for your help.
(2012-08-22, 19:37)galfwender Wrote: Thanks, the script now runs properly and downloads content.

Unfortunately the logo does not show despite the option being enabled in Aeon Nox, but I suppose this is an issue with the skin rather than your script.

Thanks for your help.

Well that's another reason why I don't really support it. It just doesn't work for skins (and there is no way around that)
(2012-08-22, 17:52)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-19, 00:19)Fennec Wrote: Ok guys, I hope I did this right...

I turned on debugging - And tried to use Artwork Downloader. Here's a link to "XBMC Log" that I got from %APPDATA%\XBMC\

I copy/pasted the info from "XBMC Log" into http://xbmclogs.com.

If that's not correct then how may I do it proper?

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6871

You also need to turn on debug in the add-on itself (prevent log spamming).

Besides that i can't see why it shouldn't work. It really has to be some write protect issues if you ask me

Ok, I turned on debugging in artwork downloader and in XBMC MQ3 itself.
Tried to "Get Artwork" "ClearArt"

"Artwork Downloader
American DAD!
Downloading Clearart
Clearart.png"

It's been sitting on that screen for 5 minutes..
Just does nothing, so I hit escape.

Same happens for "Logo"

I go into movies - select a movie - press "I"
Select "Get Artwork" "Fan Art"
And the same thing happens.
Doesn't download anything.

Is there maybe a simple setting I missed for Artwork downloader that's preventing me from getting artwork? Perhaps something that got changed somehow?
I could have sworn this USED to work...
Or perhaps I was mistaken.

Either way I uploaded the new log with Artwork Downloader debugging
enabled.

Here's the new log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=7121
How come the auto-run is disabled in the latest update? I really liked this feature and never had given me any problems so far.
(2012-08-26, 20:52)RavenNL Wrote: How come the auto-run is disabled in the latest update? I really liked this feature and never had given me any problems so far.

If you pay our server and the ones for TMDB and TVDB i will enable it again.

These services cost money and this will reduce server load until our financial situation and the one for TVDB is better
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139076
I have a question about Artwork downloader..

I notice that some movies only have 1 piece of fanart
Some don't have any at all.

So when you are using MQ3 > Showcase view > Style > Extra Thumbnails
Only 1 or none of 4 thumbnail windows will be taken up with an image.

Is there a way to use other movie databases to scrape the fanart for just
these select movies?

In Add-Ons > Movie Information

I have IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and The MovieDB enabled.
no
Ok... Sad
So "no" means I can only scrape what's on themoviedb.org for fanart? Artwork downloader will not scrape fanart from IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes?

Well how about this..

Say I have a movie with 1 piece of fanart that was scraped from a themoviedb.org. I'm missing 3 other pieces of fanart... I download 3 other images and put them in the extrafanart folder pertaining to the movie.

There will be a "current fanart" (which I added) and a "remotefanart" I can only seem to browse and add one "current fanart" at a time.
Is there no way to get all 3 downloaded images to show in MQ3? Or will Artwork downloader only show 1 fanart image at a time if it didn't download 4+ from themoviedb.org?

Edit: Figured it out.

I just put them in the extrathumbs folder and renamed them.
Usually showing more than one fanart is skin dependent, so look for a setting or option that enables "extrafanart". Also, place all additional fanart in a folder (with the movie) called "extrafanart".

Artwork downloader has nothing to do with what the skin displays - only downloads them.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Martin, knowing you, you've probably had the in the works for ages but when can we expect fanart.tv's new image types added to artwork downloader? There's no great urgency, just curious. Smile
(2012-08-27, 19:54)Deano316 Wrote: Martin, knowing you, you've probably had the in the works for ages but when can we expect fanart.tv's new image types added to artwork downloader? There's no great urgency, just curious. Smile

Ages?
We decided this this morning Rofl

Will take couple of days because maybe some other things need to change as well
What would cause extrafanart not to be downloaded?

is there a block on downloading with the add on at the moment?

hello everybody:
it's possible to download in a batch mode for logo, disc, extra and so on?...
scan whole library or certain media paths?

cheeers
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18